Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

One of this pastors is fake...help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One of this pastors is fake...help! (1005 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Guys Which Of These Big Ass Transformation Do You Think Is Fake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One of this pastors is fake...help! by Correctbro1: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2016
My pastor preach about mmm and condemned it saying for bren involved i will go to hell

Now a church i attended bcus of first timer package, claimed mmm is godsend and even back it by saying he dreamt about Jesus showing him mmm as the way...

Now am confused God shows his people things via dream,.. One of this pastors is fake! undecided
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by 2SWT(f): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
Choose the one that favours you and ignore the other

You don't have to judge anyone

1 Like

Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by AK6464(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2016
Ok o
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by xendra: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2016
So...whats romantic about that and why is it in this section?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
De mmm guy is a fugitive from russia, de reason de cops r looking for him is bcoz of ponzi schemes, he took it to south africa nd it crashed after a year. For me i wud say join it while its still fresh den pull out, coz it is bound to crash here as well. I just feel sory for those who wil join later
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by Nonsreal(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Fake pastor every where, am nw even afraid of goin to church
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by osemoses1234(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
Both of dem ar fake try jesus
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Correctbro1, am not understanding
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
xendra:
So...whats romantic about that and why is it in this section?
It depends on how you are looking at it
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by ilevic(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Stop following pastors, let the holy spirit lead you. that's if u are a christian tho
Re: One of this pastors is fake...help! by Cholls(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
2SWT:
Choose the one that favours you and ignore the other

You don't have to judge anyone
my sister wow....i would have deposit some money into your bank account for your wisdom... if i had it.

(1) (Reply)

Here Is How You Can Unban Yourself If A Moddd Bans You / See The Face Of A U.S. Woman Who Rapes 4 Year-old Boy And Streams It Live / A Mad World About Sex; Europe Launches Its First Doll Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.