Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,848 members, 7,817,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 (1837 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2016
Well since we knew ourselves, she has absolutely been the best, she's always there when i have a hard time and obviously supporting, infact she's just perfect, different from all the girls i have boyfriended, so i was thinking of the best present to give her this yuletide, apparently, when it come to things like this it gets complicated for me, i'm thinking of buying her a balenciaga race runner and diamond ring or iphone 7 plus, please which do you think it's the best to buy for her, i will appreciate your decision(comment). smiley
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2016
Give her the kick!angry
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Give her the kick!angry
ok..thanks. cool
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by OkunrinNa: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
give her belle .. cos both the kicks and iphone would depreciate soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkunrinNa:
Lol... are you okay
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Khd95(m): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkunrinNa:
sabi persongrin

go d nearest beer parlour,cancel many bottles of stouts nd plates of peppersoup,i go pay.

Best comment of the day,so far

2 Likes

Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by mofeoluwadassah: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Give her everything
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by seunny4lif(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
I here to read comments cheesy grin grin
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Divay22(f): 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Gift her what ever that comes to your mind....
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Sunnymatey(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
How will u feel if by 2mrrw shes no longer calling you with the phone but the boy down the street. I think a wife deserves such gift more than a gf.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Give her everything
Divay22:
Gift her what ever that comes to your mind....
Ok thanks, i will think about it. smiley
Sunnymatey:
How will u feel if by 2mrrw shes no longer calling you with the phone but the boy down the street. I think a wife deserves such gift more than a gf.
She can't do that, you don't even know how much she love me, wink besides i ain't rushing into marriage yet, their re still many things to accomplish before marriage. smiley
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cc:Lalasticlala

Cc:seun

Cc:farano
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Benjom(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Well, judging from your explanation, she deserves it... and that's only if it won't put big hole in your pocket... otherwise, give her an alternative similar gift.
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by OkunrinNa: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Khd95:
sabi persongrin

go d nearest beer parlour,cancel many bottles of stouts nd plates of peppersoup,i go pay.

Best comment of the day,so far

my Guy grin
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by OkunrinNa: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol... are you okay

why you dey vex for me nah...you suggested my opinion
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkunrinNa:

why you dey vex for me nah...you suggested my opinion
cheesy
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Benjom:
Well, judging from your explanation, she deserves it... and that's only if it won't put big hole in your pocket... otherwise, give her an alternative similar gift.
I think she deserve better than what i want to give her, i don't mind getting her a latest car but i don't want to spend too big now, maybe next year valentine would be the best to gift her a car, anyway thanks for commenting. smiley
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by chigoizie7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just invest in her bro.

Give her belle(investment) and she will give u a baby(returns) after some months.
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by rickytrevor(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please buy her an iPhone 7. She would love u till eternity.
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by ebyoma(f): 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Propose to her, that's the best gift you can ever give her.

But if you're not yet ready to wife her then I suggest iPhone 7. she would love it
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Bubblewitch: 4:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dreyl:
Well since we knew ourselves, she has absolutely been the best, she's always there when i have a hard time and obviously supporting, infact she's just perfect, different from all the girls i have boyfriended, so i was thinking of the best present to give her this yuletide, apparently, when it come to things like this it gets complicated for me, i'm thinking of buying her a balenciaga race runner and diamond ring or iphone 7 plus, please which do you think it's the best to buy for her, i will appreciate your decision(comment). smiley
just tell us u have money.. Abeg Commot for road, next!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
just tell us u have money.. Abeg Commot for road, next!!!!
Lol..guy we are not fighting now, you don't have to be harsh on me. grin
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Bubblewitch: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol..guy we are not fighting now, you don't have to be harsh on me. grin
my guy, make u change ur style ooo. Ur marriage na ur own, no listen to confused ppl wey read bible come dey turn am to their own meaning... U hear!!!
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bubblewitch:
my guy, make u change ur style ooo. Ur marriage na ur own, no listen to confused ppl wey read bible come dey turn am to their own meaning... U hear!!!
Lol..thanks, i hear. smiley
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Dreyl(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
ebyoma:
Propose to her, that's the best gift you can ever give her.

But if you're not yet ready to wife her then I suggest iPhone 7. she would love it
Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkunrinNa:
Ok and when the baby is born u gon come over and help care for it like uncle?
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Bubblewitch: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dreyl:
Lol..thanks, i hear. smiley
beta u r my niggur wink
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by OkunrinNa: 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
Ok and when the baby is born u gon come over and help care for it like uncle?

Are you always this dumb, or you're just trying so hard to be dumb today?
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
OkunrinNa:

Are you always this dumb, or you're just trying so hard to be dumb today?
*wipes spit from face* now that yer done yelling at me
Can u answer my question
thats a resounding 'NO'? right
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by firstking01(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Dreyl:
Ok thanks, i will think about it. smileyShe can't do that, you don't even know how much she love me, wink besides i ain't rushing into marriage yet, their re still many things to accomplish before marriage. smiley
Ok, but don't come here and cry foul when you see her in front of another man's jeep o?
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by skinz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
look 4 wyt rat , place it on urban head den tie red wrapper round ur body go 2 ur backyard at 12 mid night, stand der 4 2hrs inspiration wud definitely cum
Re: Guys Should I Give My Girl A Kicks Or An Iphone 7 by OkunrinNa: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
ItzSuperPuff:
*wipes spit from face* now that yer done yelling at me
Can u answer my question
thats a resounding 'NO'? right

oh you're a lady.....im sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Beautiful Actress In Africa...Omotola, Geneviève Or Juliet(Pics) / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? / Why Adewumiopeyemi Not At The Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.