Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

A Diary Of My New Galfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Diary Of My New Galfriend (1144 Views)

C Ronaldo Takes Pregnant Galfriend 'georgina Rodriguez' On A Swimming Date(photo / I Have A Long D**k, And My Galfriend Is Complaining Dat Its Too Deep / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Diary Of My New Galfriend by jonaifame22(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hmmmmm where do I start and where do I stop? My new galfriend, she 's sweet and dark in complexion and wth long eye lashes, initially I thought she fixed those lashes until I found out that they are natural, her skin is soft like sinaj's and anytime that I hug her frm behind and my body and hers have a romantic collision my dick will shoot forward like laveda's mighty breasts

She's very playful she loves to spank and squeeze my yansh when we're lost in sizzling romance, I remember one morning and the spirit of lust adviced me to tell her to lemme suck her huge breasts for the very first time and at first she declined buh I went down on my knees like some one who is abt to seek the face of the lord. And begged her ernestly while still promising her that after suckn her breasts I'll be the most well behaved boifreind in the world and I won't stress her life and when she let me suck those heavenly breasts, I held the breasts wth all of me like when I held my nysc certificate when it was presented to me in kogi state after my one year of service to the land and licked it and sucked it wholely like a muslim cleric will suck an orange when trying to break is ramadan fast for the day and I heard her panting.

She also loves to leave some hair in her pvssy area, dis thing blows my mind cos I love a lil hair on my gals pvssy, so it wonkt look like I'm banging a six year old gal.

She can cook very well and she can kiss very well,i feel sleepy after a hot kissing section, she has a thick kpomo and a fairly big yansh which is obvious when she wears gown, I swear I love her.

She is providence's december gift to me.
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
k
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
My man, good for you.
She's a keeper.
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
good fo you
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Your future is what i'm actually bothered about.

1 Like

Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by banjicom(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
angry
Now my question is?

Did milk comes out of the ..................

1 Like

Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
cheesy grin

Chei, Jonaifame22 Baba Nla... Where you been dey hide your face since all these days now?? cheesy
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by RENOWNED2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lmao..Where's Jesusboiy? His Rape Thread Cracked Me Up
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Divay22(f): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
angry Abeg no spoil me o......Am just 10years old
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by jonaifame22(m): 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

Chei, Jonaifame22 Baba Nla... Where you been dey hide your face since all these days now?? cheesy
I've been hiding in my gf's pvssy, atleast I'm safe there.
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
Hmmmmm where do I start and where do I stop? My new galfriend, she 's sweet and dark in complexion and wth long eye lashes, initially I thought she fixed those lashes until I found out that they are natural, her skin is soft like sinaj's and anytime that I hug her frm behind and my body and hers have a romantic collision my dick will shoot forward like laveda's mighty breasts

She's very playful she loves to spank and squeeze my yansh when we're lost in sizzling romance, I remember one morning and the spirit of lust adviced me to tell her to lemme suck her huge breasts for the very first time and at first she declined buh I went down on my knees like some one who is abt to seek the face of the lord. And begged her ernestly while still promising her that after suckn her breasts I'll be the most well behaved boifreind in the world and I won't stress her life and when she let me suck those heavenly breasts, I held the breasts wth all of me like when I held my nysc certificate when it was presented to me in kogi state after my one year of service to the land and licked it and sucked it wholely like a muslim cleric will suck an orange when trying to break is ramadan fast for the day and I heard her panting.

She also loves to leave some hair in her pvssy area, dis thing blows my mind cos I love a lil hair on my gals pvssy, so it wonkt look like I'm banging a six year old gal.

She can cook very well and she can kiss very well,i feel sleepy after a hot kissing section, she has a thick kpomo and a fairly big yansh which is obvious when she wears gown, I swear I love her.

jonaifame22:

jonaifame22:

.Oya now.
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by McBrooklyn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
jonaifame22:
I've been hiding in my gf's pvssy, atleast I'm safe there.

cheesy grin

Lol, Baba na you now... cool
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Jewelll: 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
My girlfriend is Mary, She's Green in complexion. She lit like July 4th in the U.S. She never cheats, or makes me sad. I never beg for gives. She steady giving me like Kim gives Kanye. Our sizzling romance is just too good, she squeezes my lungs gently sometimes and I see nothing as romantic as that. We both go to clouds and pass out. We spend time together in every setting and weather. The only problem i have is that the cops never allow me rest when I'm with her, so I avoid the cops. ILY Mary Jane.
<3

1 Like

Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by jonaifame22(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Your future is what i'm actually bothered about.
dnt worry abt me, worry abt ur self
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by dacblogger: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
banging a six yr old gal....

Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by Adabass: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
all I see is waste
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by jonaifame22(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Adabass:
all I see is waste
pls call lawma
Re: A Diary Of My New Galfriend by LadyAimy: 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Grow up pls angry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gushes Over Another Man's Husband On Facebook (Photos) / For Decent Guys Alone. / Stupid But Sensitive Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.