Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG (57106 Views)

Help, I'm Afraid I Could Be Expelled From School After 3 Years / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Caseless: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
You are only supporting buhari because of he is your fellow Wahabbi Sunni
buhari is a sufist. Get education.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by freeze001(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:

Bro, anyone can get a stamp from anywhere

Get it right

Is that u need to defend this one cos u just can't believe it or u are a defensive robot?
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Od31(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
With all these, APC is still winning elections here and there. I wonder what the people going to line up to Vote for APC are thinking. Anyway APC, PDP, are same people, but at least, i thought, people should have started thinking, and show the ruling party through the pulls that they have to go back to the drawing board. But if every elections they are getting the winning votes, it only shows that people are happy with them and are glad with the way they are governing the country and states. May God help us all.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
ajebuter:

Rilii niyen...

Aburo mi to sure..

Sori pe baba yi o sure rara..

Lol, aunty mi, baba bubu o sure at all. sad
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by sirfee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
sarrki:
If it's true
Then there is problem
Yinmu
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by habsydiamond(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Are they your children Why do you want to withdraw another person pikin from school because of hypocrisy. Chai nijeria.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by SBG04: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
The OP who started this thread and Lalasticlala should be ashamed of themselves. The letter clearly stated that parents of children in Federal Unity Schools were in the habit of posting headings in newspapers and online in the name of the PTA of the schools and purporting to be speaking for the parents or students. This circular is aimed at such parents. The only body authorised to speak for parents of students in Federal Unity Schools is the PTA. That's simply what the circular said!
The way the OP twisted the headline to infer that any parent that criticises the FG will have his children withdrawn from Federal unity colleges is very shameful to say the least. I didn't even see FG in the entire circular.
I'll enjoin Nigerians to read carefully first before posting comments online and criticising to avoid ignorant criticism.
Lalasticlala should be ashamed of himself for finding this worthy of front-page

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by 007Gbenga: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
What else do you expect from a Zombie govt?
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by femliany(m): 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
No wonder FG wants to increase price of Data
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by numericalguy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tyrannical and despotic rule of an evil tyrant.

Can someone wake up TyrantBuhari that this is not 1985
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by sirfee(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
idupaul:

Guy you must not defend everything because eventually it will destroy your personality
It is too late for him,just let him be.

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
Sleekydee:
am not understanding, is the school free? why is d message to parent when its we d youth that uses social media the most, if this is true, can we all agree dis APC administration is a big spell on d pple?
point tho.....APC government are bunch of creepy fools.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by deebrain(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
It's like the thing Abacha did in his years will be child's play compared to what this dictatorship is preparing for.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Almand: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
freeze001:

Is that u need to defend this one cos u just can't believe it or u are a defensive robot?
Bubu stupidity and dullness is getting too much even for him
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Lisaflex(f): 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Unity school has lost their glory, am a witness to this, they have old and non renovated structures across the nation

Its like u want ur ward(s) 2 be withdrawn
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
Govt. Of fools, by fools, for fools!
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by bobbybrown007: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Federal ministry of education has warned parents not to tarnish the image of Unity schools on social media or risk their ward being withdrawn.
This directive was issued in October but only being made public now.

http://ynaija.com/fg-threatens-to-withdraw-children-of-parents-who-tarnish-image-of-unity-schools-on-social-media/
e don finish be that no hope at all

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by CioAngels(f): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
TippyTop:
Federal ministry of education has warned parents not to tarnish the image of Unity schools on social media or risk their ward being withdrawn.

http://ynaija.com/fg-threatens-to-withdraw-children-of-parents-who-tarnish-image-of-unity-schools-on-social-media/
What are you people afraid of? Stop stealing, stop denying merited poor/non-influential children admission, stop admiting unmerited politician's/influential children. You will withdraw wards from school if they tanish your image, what image has a thief, ritual killers, liars, budget padders and many other terribly/dubiou things you people do? Becos you are not God, but a tingod so your threat will be your doom. Are you people sure you will retain your jobs in the next 12months? Opportunist, Lobbyist.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by tozinla: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Federal Ministry of Education is the dumbest fools I have ever heard of.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin grin
I went to unity school and two of my siblings, spend 2 years and my folks had to take me to another school.
Lisaflex:

Its like u want ur ward(s) 2 be withdrawn

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by LaideOyebade: 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
I swear it looks like something is truly wrong with this government . Maybe it is a curse

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by lagosrd: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Can you just imagine. No freedom of speech again in this country......

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by lozanni(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
TippyTop:

Do they think we are in a military govt. where you can muzzle free speech so easily by threats and intimidation.
I wish some parents can test the FG's resolve on this in a court of law.

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Rainmaker69(m): 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is more of a parting shot at Old Students' Associations- else, what other body apart from the PTA actively intervenes in the lives of students? What the Ministry of Education is doing in effect is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. Many Unity Schools would be nothing without the intervention of Old Students' Associations. MoE should stay in the office and continue to issue directives, the schools know where their bread is buttered. The Education sector should be the next focus of the anti-corruption torchlight.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Seunjungle(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
I still don't know what to comment on this present government cos I was one of those that bitterly pull out past government for Buhari govt to come in. Buhari wake up for God sake please
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by GabdelandAgro(m): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Atiku2019:
Military Regime cry shocked cry cry cry shocked
I remember that pics in the movie "prison break", thats the vice presidents brother
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by folasayolyn(f): 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Omg 2019 is still two years away

1 Like

Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Deilluminator(m): 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
I undoubtedly believe that this is the major reason FG wants to increase the price of data. They are exploring every angle to silence opposition. These guys are not serious. Is this Democracy!
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by OuchLimco: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
ShineuEye:
What kind of yeye govt is this?

It's called Changed govt, we will get use to d changes with time.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by freeage7(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Federal government should go and sit down jo....which image are they tarnishing? is it the one greed and corruption have already destroyed, image that is just waiting to burn in hell.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by themanderon: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
This blasted government that came accidentally to power through the social media is now doing everything possible to gag the same.
Re: We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
I will insult and tarnish your useless image online and in the diaspora over again and I won't give a flying fuuucck
What da hell! !! I'M ANGRY

God punish the foool that wrote that crap.

I am Gabbysky in NIGER DELTA, proud citizen of the Creeks.
Come and withdraw my child from school

IDIOT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Church Owned Universities In Nigeria / School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.