Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? (6055 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Afraid Of Beautiful Girl Like Me- Muslim Lady Cry Out / How Do You Handle An Irresponsible Girl Like This One / I'm I Evil Supporting Her Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Ferruccio(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Last week I was in Europa night club in Pretoria and, well, I met this chica. Flirted with her, and it got to the point where we both got hörny and I suggested that we go to my room for a nice fück. I did not notice this chica was just like Oscar Pistorius, and by the latter I mean she had no legs. She used prosthetic legs! I only noticed this when we got to my flat.

So, well, when we got to my flat, I told her to sit on my bed while I go to the loo. And when I came back I was horrified by what I saw, she was sitting on my bed näked on her stumps.

I immediately took her plastic legs and threw them at her and told her to get the fück out of my flat. Because there was no way in hell I was going to fück a girl with no legs. It would've been really awkward!

But when I think about it now, I kind of feel bad. That chica really wanted a dick and I treated her like she wasn't a human being.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Sibrah: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
You are . . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
I feel bad for Her cry

There are better ways you could have dismissed Her
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by iykekelvins(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
No legs? Wow!!
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
shocked

Always remember this:

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND
cool cool

11 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
shocked

Always remember this:

WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND
cool cool

Where did you spring from..Miss Trappy ??grin
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Where did you spring from..Miss Trappy ??grin

I juz came out from the cage grin

It's always great to use my main..

1 Like

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by mofeoluwadassah: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
U knw wht u did ws wrong,so i see no reason y u still nid 2 post it on nairaland,or is it dat u need attention? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Amber7(f): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
You were.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
yeah, that waz too bad
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Thashen(m): 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
What an animal this guy is.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Splinz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Humans must be treated with dignity, leg or without leg! You screwed up mehn... sad

6 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Mekzyzeus(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I juz came out from the cage grin

It's always great to use my main..

Ouch!! Sin no more grin
Wait!! So your alternate is/was "QueenSuccubus" or something, cos the person has the same writing style as you?? ( am cursed with an Eidetic memory).
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mekzyzeus:

Ouch!! Sin no more grin
Wait!! So your alternate is/was "QueenSuccubus" or something, cos the person has the same writing style as you?? ( am cursed with an Eidetic memory).

Yes tatz mine.. I used tat while this one is on cage for many weeks... grin

But it's good to be back coz as much as possible I want my main running back n forth than using alt...
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Thashen(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
No legs? Wow!!
E.g

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
How can you treat a human being that way? you don't have conscience?
That was a very bad treatment you gave to that lady. If it was you that was treated that way because you were physically challenged, how would you have felt?

"Anyone still alive should never think that his life will be perfect all through because things can change in a twinkle of an eye."

12 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Ferruccio(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Piercedclit:
How can you treat a human being that way? you don't have conscience?
That was a very bad treatment you gave to that lady. If it was you that was treated that way because you were physically challenged, how would you have felt?

"Anyone still alive should never think that his life will be perfect all through because things can change in a twinkle of an eye."

You're making me feel more awful.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by dacblogger: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ferruccio:
search for her and give her a good f**k , only then will you feel better.. tongue
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by chigoizie7(m): 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
U knew what u did was wrong.

U can still make things right.

Look for her, and apologise. Not because u want the punna, but because, u just brought down her self esteem.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by LaClickLaBend: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
quite bad oh...i understand yur reaction was impulsive tho...try to find her and apologise, and probably take her out to dinner or something
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ferruccio:
No matter how awful you feel, it's nothing compared to how you made her feel.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by corkpikin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
OP send us invitation card for ur wedding sometime that is how faith hook people up. angry meanwhile complete the story
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Br0 y0u really messed up, I feel for her cry cry .
Try to get in t0uch with her and appease her mind. Just tell her y0u're s0rry, y0u made her feel worthless, rejected, and all s0rt of thinqs that can lead 0ne int0 comitting suicide.
X'CREATOR™ cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by TheAziz: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
at least you should have pretended to be a one minute man

2 Likes

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by quam9997(m): 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] if I were u I wld try and locate d girl and prove how sorry I was embarassedwas and probably give her d D she wanted ....like that even if u dnt talk to her again u already cleared your conscience and made her feel human . .. ......
If she go commit na you baba God go blame o grin..I imagine say u too no get leg again lipsrsealed
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by dotman4real007(m): 8:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
op what you did was terrible, what you did could make the poor Hot girl commit suicide.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Princepoint(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
what does legs got to do with this
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nonsreal(m): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
LaClickLaBend:
quite bad oh...i understand yur reaction was impulsive tho...try to find her and apologise, and probably take her out to dinner or something
i concur bro
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
Shoes reversed, we all know she would have done the same to you.
Maybe seeing her like dat freaked you out, but its no excuse. That was a dīck move.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
I choose to believe that this is a fake story because No one could be that inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by extremelygolden: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please look for that girl and apologize to her. Life itself is a mystery and we ought to treat one another with love and empathy.
Re: Was I Evil to Treat a Legless Girl like This? by Thashen(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
JuicyLucy:
I choose to believe that this is a fake story because No one could be that inhumane.
You have no idea. People are evil out there. Imagine people who rape infants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Big Breasts a blessing Or a curse / The Ubunja Scandal May Or May Not Be True. Period! / Is zobo drink healthy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.