Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election (6177 Views)

Victor Umeh Dances After Winning Anambra Senatorial Rerun Election / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by Caseless: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

It's "Prolific" producer but this is ok though.. smiley

Though i have one kain soft spot for Amaechi, the result$ nor really matter much to me cos i don't even know who & who dey the ring (Apart from magnus Abe) but the prophylaxis /contraceptive errors on this platform disturbing my mentions go don develop migraine by now, which is a welcome development.....

P.S.. All of you mentioning know unasefs, i won't dignify you louts with names but kontinu, na una go taya.
I have a softer spot for amaechi- he has done nothing to warrant the treatment he gets from the people he once helped. I stand with him irrespective of his candidates in this election or anyone in that region.

As for those 'milipedes' yammering with your moniker, don't worry, they're the new recruits in wailers rank...you can see they focus on you , ome'nka and a few guys that supports buhari. We pray you guys long life and good health so they can focus on you guys and leave people like us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by malton: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
modath:

grin grin .... wish I can open up my mentions, you for wonder if I get homeless kids shelter!! Everything wakaing about must mention Mo!!

Wild cat go siddon hin own jeje, dem go just dey go pull hin tail!! grin

Hehe.

As in eh, na so me sef see am o. I have yet to open any Rivers rerun thread that doesn't have your name on it.

It's almost as if some of them register on here just so they could mention you, cos the number of odd newly-registered usernames that engage in such keeps rising by the day.

But if they are able to survive the hundreds of fatalities that single comment of yours will cause, then it's safe to assume that they've got nine lives each.

It was brutal. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by odiks: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by kahal29: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by kahal29: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is a glorious day for lovers of democracy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,I am happy to announce to you that the APC has a Senator elect from Rivers State.

For those hating on the progressives,do us a favour by joining us.

That guy deserves it. He is very sound, I listened to him once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by iokpebholo: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is a glorious day for lovers of democracy.

Ladies and Gentlemen,I am happy to announce to you that the APC has a Senator elect from Rivers State.

For those hating on the progressives,do us a favour by joining us.
what a shame to see this kind of comment coming from our so called leaders of tomorrow.
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by odiks: 7:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
iokpebholo:
what a shame to see this kind of comment coming from our so called leaders of tomorrow.

How

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Reading comments and laughing here.
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by kahal29: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by iokpebholo: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Am not saying wike is a good man but for God's sake y will policemen and soldiers be d one writing results, with d way we are going I bet u we are going to remain backward as a nation even in a hundred years to come. Back to ur question is it good for soldiers and men of SARS to be d one writing results?
Re: INEC Declares Magnus Abe Winner Of Rivers South East Senatorial Rerun Election by kahal29: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
iokpebholo:
Am not saying wike is a good man but for God's sake y will policemen and soldiers be d one writing results, with d way we are going I bet u we are going to remain backward as a nation even in a hundred years to come. Back to ur question is it good for soldiers and men of SARS to be d one writing results?

What goes around comes around. Don't sow evil seeds

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Also Cry As Osinbanjo Appoints 80% Yoruba Personal Staff / Workers’ Day: FG Pledges Commitment To Workers’ Welfare / Looters’ List: Court Adjourns Dokpesi’s N5bn Suit Against Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.