Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige (10409 Views)

The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Tinubu Tells President To Change Economic Policies / Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Employment Ministe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by mamabomboy: 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris
Ngige, has stated that “job seekers”, who lost
out in the bid to become ministers, are the ones
piling pressure on President Muhammadu Buhari,
to change his economic team. Speaking with newsmen in Enugu at the
weekend, the Minister stated that calls for a new
economic team to steer the country out of
recession is propelled by job seekers and echoed
by their friends in the media. He disagreed with comments in some circles that
the President should change his economic team
as a result of an alleged inability of the federal
government to pilot the nation out of the current
economic recession.
Ngige argued that this country entered recession
a long time ago before the Buhari government
came on board but nobody noticed it because of
the huge foreign reserves accumulated by
former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which has
now shrunk to $21billion as a result of the crash in oil prices. According to him, “Under the previous
administration, the oil price was about $115 per
barrel and the country exhausted its 2.2 million
barrels daily quota of crude oil export. “But when this government came, the price of
oil dropped to as low as $30 per barrel. It later
came to $50 per barrel, but because of activities
of those blowing up oil pipelines in Niger Delta,
we could not export our daily quota of 2.2
million barrels. We are now exporting about 1.2 million barrels,” Ngige said.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/11/job-seekers-behind-calls-buhari-change-economic-team-employment-minister/
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by mamabomboy: 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
God will punish PMB, Ngige and all the ministers and APC supporters

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Mujaheeeden: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin

Tinubu is now a job seeker

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by TINALETC3(f): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
I swear by Amadioha, this guy is fvcking daft, a stewpid slowpoke.
Just take a look at what the mo.ron had to say, a federal minister for that matter :
Ngige argued that this country entered recession
a long time ago before the Buhari government
came on board but nobody noticed it because of
the huge foreign reserves accumulated by
former President Olusegun Obasanjo, which has
now shrunk to $21billion as a result of the crash in oil prices.
I'm tempted to ask if this is the best person we're able to push forward from the east to become a federal minister. Yet we say we want to have the presidency, who would give it to us, with such mo.rons as our leaders.
Last last, I'm seriously ashamed to be identified in the same profession as Ngige, I need to verify if he is still licensed. He can't be.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by hotice01: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2016
I really wonder how members of this government think/reason.
Mr Ngige,won't you fire unproductive employees in your company and seek the services of more competent hands to feel the unproductive vacancies from the job market?
This nation will never move forward as long as we keep putting nepotism and political affiliations ahead of competence.

Square pegs in round holes.

Even Mr Ngige is very incompetent as it stands right now and needs to be replaced by someone who is more innovative and competent.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Moreoffaith(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oya answer me now, is Minister of sport worth it? I mean Dalung the red beret man??! Is minister of communication worth it ? Adebayo Shittu? Dangote advice the federal govt to reverse the PHCN privatization since its not working out, what response did we all get from the Minister of power ?Raji Fashola?? If this guys are not doing their work perfect let them quit and let Mr Buhari appoint someone who can do it perfect. I am just tired of this country.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Rilwayne001: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin

shocked grin grin

LMAO

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by epospiky(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
duro....blame game
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Beehshorp(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oga sharrap with dat ur goat beards... Nigeria and the world is calling for change of buharri's govt not only his economic team... Lubbish!!

5 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Ekpekus(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Before nko
Just imagine what a so called minister of UNPRODUCTIVITY is saying?
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by weblord1900: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Below

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by deebrain(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Shameless government still trying to appear good.

The Jobless that this government have created, roaming the streets, are actually demanding that not only the economic team changes, but also that the president changes his presidential status.

4 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by yinkus204(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
grin

ipod yoot
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by PapaBrowne(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
I'm tired of hearing anything from these Buhari liars.

10 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Yolab(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
This must be a joke. Truly, this people always label anyone dat criticize them objectively to be their enemy. Does this minister know what Nigerians are going true nw. This administration is far the people it represents. It s a shame on them.

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by qleap2all(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
mamabomboy:
God will punish PMB, Ngige and all the ministers and APC supporters

Since those people are Nigerians, then you are not exempted but I pray that same God will have Mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by fitzmayowa: 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ngige is high on cow dung...
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Blackkie: 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ngige, why?
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
We will get on track soon.
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Raziii(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
They always speak like people the devil is playing with their brains... tomorrow nau, 'iszz nor me that say it oh, the media misquoted me'. How can these guys take us to the promise land? I'm asking those still defending this govt!

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by balanceofterror1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
yinkus204:
ipod yoot

8 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ok many of us didn't read the post, he is not referring to job seekers like the common man, na political jobbers the man dey talk about. But boy, is he soo daft. Jeez!

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by gurunlocker: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
The moment this government start talking less, they will start working and we will be seeing it....
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by Caseless: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
True!
Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by JaypeeAnics(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
the FG did not achieve anything this year...
Xmas is around d corner yet no 1 is feeling or talking about it..because everything is so so expensive. ....yet this fool's that promised us change are still saying rubbish day by day...

6 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by idupaul: 6:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Almost 3 years into his failed and pathetic leadership Buhari and his team are still delving in unrealistic conspiratology..I urge Nigerian to forget about them and expect nothing further

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Behind Calls For Buhari To Change Economic Team – Ngige by franchuks(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
It's sad this is coming from a minister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Ngwuta’s Trial: FG Sacks Top Lawyer Over Conduct / LASTMA To Punish Bribe Taking Officer, Monsurat Akinleye / NLC Mobilises For Fresh Kaduna Strike, Alleges Breach Of Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.