Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares (4326 Views)

Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by engineerboat(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Rivers State Governor , Nyesom Wike has called on the Independent National Electoral Commission ( INEC) to release the Rivers East Senatorial District and Rivers West Senatorial District results while declaring that Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP ) candidates have already won both elections based on results from polling units .

Wike also called on INEC to immediately release the results of Andoni /Opobo-Nkoro Federal Constituency and Andoni State Constituency also won by the PDP.

In an interactive session with journalists on Sunday , Governor Wike said it has never happened in the history of elections that the Rivers East Senatorial District result declaration exceeded 24hours

According to him , the result of Rivers East has been held down by the plots of INEC , the Army and the Police to manipulate the results of Emohua and Ikwerre Local Government Areas for the purpose of concocting the senatorial results in favour of the APC .

He said: “As I speak with you, they are doing everything possible to rewrite the result of Emohua Local Government Area to ensure that the APC wins”.

The governor said that since the conclusion of voting, INEC has been playing pranks, moving collation back and forth from Emohua to Port Harcourt to create room for rigging.

“For now, all the collation officers have refused to be compelled to declare false results. As such, the collation officers have left and INEC has resorted to using her internal staff for the collation of results.

“Release Rivers East Senatorial District where Senator George Sekibo has won clearly . Release Rivers West Senatorial District where Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu has won clearly . INEC should release Andoni/ Opobo-Nkoro Federal Constituency where Abiante has won and Andoni State Constituency where Ikunyi Ibani has won clearly “, he said.

He described as unfortunate the deliberate use of the Nigerian Army to deny PDP agents access to collation centres , so that INEC staff can concoct results.

“It is most unfortunate that that they will descend to the level of win at all costs”, he said.

The governor reiterated his statement that the Nigerian Army and SARS personnel were deeply involved in the violence that characterised the elections , pointing out that the violence claimed five lives in different parts of the State .

He said that the half hearted denial of the military evaporates in the face of overwhelming evidence of their misconduct during the polls.

“When the security is apolitical , you have free and fair elections . But when the security descends into the arena, the entire process is compromised”, the governor noted.

http://thenewsguru.com/breaking-pdp-won-rivers-east-west-senatorial-districts-wike-declares/

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Apc is a cancer.

Good news is that this one is curable.

Buhari should be impeached now!!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by eyeview: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Buhari needs to just die so that Nigeria can return to democracy.
The level of impunity being exhibtted by this useless inec is so brazen and unapologetic.
Where are those myopic nigerians that were shouting in 2015 "we will vote out pdp and jonathan and vote buhari,if he doesnt perform,we will vote him out in 2019".
Oya,come and vote out this govt with this inec. You have just removed bad and replaced it with worst

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by finaly01: 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
What a shame! GEJ truly is a hero of democracy in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by morbeta(m): 8:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Peroti:
Apc is a cancer.

Good news is that this one is curable.

Buhari should be impeached now!!

Cry me a lagoon....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
morbeta:

Cry me a lagoon....

Zombies will never concur to the truth even when the truth is plain.

Enter the lagoon and enjoy ur cry little kid

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by iluvdonjazzy: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
A cry of a berieved man

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Wizteaser: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
In all buhari's action, he should remember what happened to Abacha who was even healthier than the skeleton I have been seeing since May 29.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Johnnyessence(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wike will cry very well. He has not know anything yet. People should not read what some people are displaying about rivers west and other senatorial district. As it stand APC is leading in landslide victory. Pls let us be patient with INEC to announce their results before we type our comments here. So far it is only one senatorial districts they announced.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
I thought Wike has a video tape of how they planned to rig the election
Now will be a good time to show it to the world.
We need the tape ASAP no need to cry or complain.
For those who likes quoting people to quarrel, please pass this don't mention. Carry ur frustrations to another mention cause some of u will kill urself because of these greedy polithiefians.
I am kingKaka, I don't support any politician, I only want to make common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Monimatic(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
“For now, all the collation officers have refused to be compelled to declare false results. As such, the collation officers have left and INEC has resorted to using her internal staff for the collation of results.

Wike na man u be

with all the Federal might, Rivers State Indigines still overwhelmingly rejected APC

He described as unfortunate the deliberate use of the Nigerian Army to deny PDP agents access to collation centres , so that INEC staff can concoct results.

this was same thing INEC and the police did in Edo sate and announced fake and contradictory results which the APC till today is still trying to secure a court order to prevent PDP from inspecting the ballot papers and result sheets used in the Edo election and compared to the fake and contradictory results that INEC announced to the whole world.

Democracy is as good as dead in Nigeria under this Dullard called Buhari----APC Zombies can quote me anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
buha RI na ani mal

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Toketimt: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
wike should shut his putrid mouth and allow INEC to do his job. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Toketimt: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
eyeview:
Buhari needs to just die so that Nigeria can return to democracy.
The level of impunity being exhibtted by this useless inec is so brazen and unapologetic.
Where are those myopic nigerians that were shouting in 2015 "we will vote out pdp and jonathan and vote buhari,if he doesnt perform,we will vote him out in 2019".
Oya,come and vote out this govt with this inec. You have just removed bad and replaced it with worst

its Wike we will be voting (rigging) out in 2019. Already, the processes needed to achieve this is already in play. Buhari is going no where till 2023. Get this to ur thick skull
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Chikpat(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who gav dis fat man d power to declare election results?
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by doctokwus: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
This life is a unique place.
Less than 2 years ago,Wike used d same army&police to write election results in conjunction with colluding INEC staff,using federal might,right inside INEC office.
Now the same tactics he used he is now claiming is being used against him and he is moaning like a castrated goat.
In less than 2yrs and life has turned 360 for Wike.What a life!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by HtwoOw: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
kingkakaone:
For those who likes quoting people to quarrel, please pass this don't mention. Carry ur frustrations to another mention cause some of u will kill urself because of these greedy polithiefians.
I am kingKaka, I don't support any politician, I only want to make common sense.

All. Na mouth he nor get shingbain

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Toketimt: 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
kingkakaone:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop being gulllible. The fool have no ffucking video tape. Its just part of his shameless lies he was propagating about.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by eyeview: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Toketimt:

its Wike we will be voting (rigging) out in 2019. Already, the processes needed to achieve this is already in play. Buhari is going no where till 2023. Get this to ur thick skull
Let him even see 2019 first
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by HandsomeKing: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is more of Amaechi than Buhari. That's why he mortgaged Rivers State to ensure GEJ is removed. He doesn't mind moving head on against his people just to achieve his selfish interest. I was a huge fan of APC, thinking they were sincere about the "Change" they promised.. looking through these past 2years+ aside the fall in Oil prices, the APC government at all tiers are brazenly clueless, hence clinging on and brandishing power.. which thy rigged off GEJ. And right now, I can't help but blame him for letting go of power to these rascals so easily.
I kinda disliked Gov.Wike ab-initio, due to bad publicity.. but right now he's a role model in the act of taming rig-masters. - to a reasonable extent though.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by duwdu: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
doctokwus:
Less than 2 years ago,Wike used d same army&police to write election results in conjunction with colluding INEC staff,using federal might,right inside INEC office.
Now the same tactics he used he is now claiming is being used against him and he is moaning like a castrated goat.

Well said.

Plus, the electoral officers they used to shamelessly rig the very bloody election of 2015 in Rivers, have all but been legally exposed, and being made to cough out the insane bribes they received from the PDP to rig that bloodbath called an election.

What now gladdens my heart more is the fact that the chief rigger in that state who was wrongly designated the INEC chief for the state then, that female "'fake Chenges" Khan, has been shown to be the chief culprit who stole the most money in the cookie jar!

It shall be well with Rivers State.

P34c3
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by duwdu: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
HandsomeKing:
This is more of Amaechi than Buhari. That's why he mortgaged Rivers State to ensure GEJ is removed. He doesn't mind moving head on against his people just to achieve his selfish interest. I was a huge fan of APC, thinking they were sincere about the "Change" they promised.. looking through these past 2years+ aside the fall in Oil prices, the APC government at all tiers are brazenly clueless, hence clinging on and brandishing power.. which thy rigged off GEJ. And right now, I can't help but blame him for letting go of power to these rascals so easily.
I kinda disliked Gov.Wike ab-initio, due to bad publicity.. but right now he's a role model in the act of taming rig-masters. - to a reasonable extent though.

In the voice of my little sister, "You wish." Hahaha. That guy is just an empty barrel making a big noise with his dirty, uncouth mouth, sorry. Even Fayose is "smarter" than him.

P34c3
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by IVORY2009(m): 10:40am On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
doctokwus:
[/s]
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Ratello: 11:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Toketimt:

Are you a human being? If yes, check your genus......
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Ovamboland(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2016
HandsomeKing:

And you easily forget what the same Amaechi went through in the hands of GEJ and his wife. You forget how the wife started meddling in state governance calling the governor her son who should run state policies through her before implementation. You forget how GEJ got Amaechi suspended from PDP which led to his exit from the party.
And you're quick to forget how the state police was used to harass and intimidate Amaechi even as governor, roads were locked against him, gates to government house was barricaded against him under the 'gentle' GEJ while the dictator Buhari has not tried 10% of that with Wike
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Toketimt: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Ratello:

Are you a human being? If yes, check your genus......

Shattapppp
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
HtwoOw:

All. Na mouth he nor get shingbain

grin grin grin grin
Agbaya, see how you finished Wike
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Vision4God: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by drshrewd: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
My friend chill. Allow Ikwerri and Emouha results to flow then we can talk wink

mainwhile see why Rivers voted Massively for APC
https://www.nairaland.com/3514738/ogonis-voted-massively-apc-because#51857587
Re: Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hon.Rotimi LION Ameachi has once again wins his Fed.constituency. Elder Chidi Wihioka of APC has just won the Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency as declared by INEC congrats sir.

(1) (Reply)

Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Photo Of The Week: Can You Tell Which State Is This Picture Taken? Pls Comment / Children's Day: Kalu Wants Stringent Punishment For Perpetrators Of Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.