Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. (2099 Views)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Wilson125(m): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Just this evening, one of the girls I fell in love with during our jamb preparatory classes called to remind me d promise she made like 2years back, she promised me sex even if it's a night to her marriage.. jst got a call 4rm her this evening that she s ready to fulfil that promise n her TM n wedding is nxt week sat..
To be sincere, I loved her and she had claim to be a virgin then meaning I was in a no sex relationship with her.. but she came up with her excuse of wanting to be in a relationship with someone that will marry her when she s ready, she made this promise d day we called it off, it's jst few weeks to her marriage n she wants 2 open up now.. I know it's kinda funny, m equally confuse 2.. ma mind s saying I shud go av ma own share.. dunno if I shud, wat do u guys advice I do?
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Sleekydee(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
run like u are being chase by a lion(away from her oh), she has given her word yo another man to marry him, she is as good as married..

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
You know you want to, don't let us stop you.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Tallesty1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oga.

Stay away from people's wife.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Don't even try it.....let her go with her wahala! She's no good.

I pity her husband! 2 days to her wedding & she has the nerves to this? Obviously, she needs her head examined!

Op, you sef! What do you mean by having your own share? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by TIDDOLL(m): 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
The Fear of "Free Honeypot" is the beginning of Wisdom - karma Sultra's hym sad

Run Niqqa Run................. ..
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Fidelismaria: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

nawa oooo

so pple can still be dis stupid

go av ur share na but make u no con oprn anoda thread here sayin had i know

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Wilson125(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
CorGier:

You know you want to, don't let us stop you.
so u saying I shud go ahead
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Wilson125(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Share of wat she wants to offer..
ammyluv2002:

I pity her husband! 2 days to her wedding & she has the nerves to this? Obviously, she needs her head examined!

Op, you sef! What do you mean by having your own share? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:
Just this evening, one of the girls I fell in love with during our jamb preparatory classes called to remind me d promise she made like 2years back, she promised me sex even if it's a night to her marriage.. jst got a call 4rm her this evening that she s ready to fulfil that promise n her TM n wedding is nxt week sat..
To be sincere, I loved her and she had claim to be a virgin then meaning I was in a no sex relationship with her.. but she came up with her excuse of wanting to be in a relationship with someone that will marry her when she s ready, she made this promise d day we called it off, it's jst few weeks to her marriage n she wants 2 open up now.. I know it's kinda funny, m equally confuse 2.. ma mind s saying I shud go av ma own share.. dunno if I shud, wat do u guys advice I do?
Be decent enough to decline her request, that way yourself worth remains before her, and she 'll forever remain indebted to you...
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:
Share of wat she wants to offer..
Seriously? You don't even have sympathy for her
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:
so u saying I shud go ahead
when u go and get stuck, no nairalander will bail you out o. So use the free sense ur creator gave you.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Wilson125(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Be decent enough to decline her request, that way yourself worth increase before her, and she 'll forever remain indebted to you...
u knw m jst finkin, wat if she was using my head then that virgin story? N now she may claim i wasn't man enuf or somfin if I decline?
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Wilson125(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? You don't even have sympathy for her
sory ma wat sympathy u talkin abt?
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by bizza45: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
my guy 4k d girl as of its your last day on earth.... chop am joor and use toothpick to pick your teeth after it
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by firstking01(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:
u knw m jst finkin, wat if she was using my head then that virgin story? N now she may claim i wasn't man enuf or somfin if I decline?
Which ever way flee from immoral lust or fornication.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
ammyluv2002:

dear that's life for you.

funny enough it is these kind of people that get everything they want in life.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:
sory ma wat sympathy u talkin abt?
If truly you once loved her, you should feel bad she's coming up with something like that as a friend. You should advise her as a friend not to even think about it & scold her if need be.

You know, how bad you feel whenever you see a friend doing something bad....that's what I'm taking about.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Osgilliat(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
I still don't understand hwhy Nigerian folks still see sex as a one way trip. If the girl won't enjoy the sex.. She won't call him to lay with.
@ op The girl wants to have sex with you right from day one. Her virginty was the only thing stoping her then, now that she has given the virginty to someone who is ready to marry.. It's an open door for you.
Grant the girl her wish before she is finally married.
Someone here saying.. Go and chop the girl. lol.
You've never met some girls that will chop you, na blood go remain. you won't have strength for days. Ya all talking as if the girl is doing him a favor while it is the other way round.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
VeeVeeMyLuv:
dear that's life for you.

funny enough it is these kind of people that get everything they want in life.
This is so wrong

I have a friend who's married to this wonderful guy...the day she told me she had an abortion 2 weeks to her wedding, I wept bitterly for her. I was so shocked to my bones and I asked her why she would even sleep with another guy 2 weeks to her wedding. I'm no saint, but there are things I will never do. It will hunt me all my life. And, just like you said, she married a man any girl would want to have as a husband.

Once you're engaged to a guy/lady, the commitment starts immediately. You don't need to taste the waters anymore

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by DonCortino: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:

Is ur dick paining u?
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Ragnorak: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wilson125:

Bro, what's her biz if you ain't man enough? Shey she has found her own man and she's about to marry him? I'll advise you to carry your slippers and vamoose as fast as your legs can go. The girl doesn't mean you well.

Respectfully decline her.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
U had better be careful

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Goldenheart(m): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
Do it! wink
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by mrcrabs(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tallesty1:
Oga.

Stay away from people's wife.
Gbam
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Silentscreamer(f): 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
Real men dont sleep around with pple's wives.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nma27:
when u go and get stuck, no nairalander will bail you out o. So use the free sense ur creator gave you.

She hasn't married yet na, you can't get stuck if you haven't married.
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by japhmanuel: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
whatever pleases u bruh...but just know that karma is a b*tch
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Why will you even go into a no-sex relationship set! Hian ..na wah o
Re: She Wants To Have Sex With Me Just Few Days To Her Marriage. by RENOWNED2(m): 10:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Bruh, Why You Lying

(1) (Reply)

Is This Wickedness Or Payback?? (pic) / Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls / How My Boyfriend's Wicked Slap 'formatted' My Brain - Lady Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.