Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls (2096 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Most people here carrying the sex doll matter for here cannot even afford it at over £2000. Ladies fear not u have no rival. Only a mumu wud want sex with those things called dolls

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Shayneward1: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nonsense

#WithsexdollWestand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by richythePH(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
#WithSexDollWeStand

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Most people here carrying the sex doll matter for here cannot even afford it at over £2000. Ladies fear not u have no rival. Only a mumu wud want sex with those things called dolls
Oga thumbs up.
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by kense88: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2018
This is just the first versions. in due time, a lot modifications will be done and a much improved versions will be out and even cheaper.

4 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
In 2016, I bought a new Camry for $23k but now, that 2016 Camry goes for about $18k so don't worry about how dudes can afford the sex dolls. Time will ensure that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Daniel2289(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:
Tell them jaree.

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by MissWrite(f): 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
rival?

Lmao! grin grin
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Sex (with humans) is cheap, as cheap as sizzlers meatpie. If u know the rules of the game girls will be offering it to you on a platter of gold

Can't be fvcking something that won't scream my name in ecstasy no matter how hard i fvcked it

Istandwithhumans

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Stevengerd(m): 10:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
rawpadgin:
Sex (with humans) is cheap, as cheap as sizzlers meatpie. If u know the rules of the game girls will be offering it to you on a platter of gold

Can't be fvcking something that won't scream my name in ecstasy no matter how hard i fvcked it

Istandwithhumans
Ehn! Tel Me More
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Newboss(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
These ladies actually have no point at all! angry

It's called "SEX doll"! angry AKA, a doll for having sex! angry AKA, an intimacy gadget! angry

Men can have as much female friends as they want to, but they are sure not going to spend money on a lady just because they have sex, which she herself even enjoys (as a normal human)! angry

Women have DILDÒ, men have female SEX DOLL! angry

Between the one who just puts cucumber, carrot and even broomstick in her pussy, and the one who drills (or self-services off with) a sexy and carefully crafted humanoid, I wonder who's the psycho. angry

Please get your kids some sex dolls because women ain't sex objects! angry
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Airyprince(m): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
yeyerolling:

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Xinzu: 12:14am On Jan 18, 2018
OP speak for yourself.

Even though it's an unwise investment at this point, I can afford it and I'm sure there are others who can. Moreover, the price will crash once the production becomes fluid due to competitors. You don't have to be a genius to know this, you just have to have common sense!

1 Like

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by bloodmoneyspita: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2018
we will go into Extinction.
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by burner44(m): 12:35am On Jan 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
see you i just held a meeting with my fellow Aba boys we have started a Nigerian made version of sex dolls, they speak english, Igbo and pidgin english. they are expected to cost below #30,000. and they will be made available to the public in 7 market days.
Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by ubunja(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2018
yeyerolling:
can i explain to you why sex dolls freak women out?
sex dolls are not aimed at the men women are already giving sex.the alphas have no use for sex dolls.what women fear is that sex dolls empty the Friendzone.no guy would accept being friendzoned when he can get a sex doll.and women NEED the friendzone population.its their slave labour and emotional support base. plus thats where they pick the Step Father of their babies when its time to marry after "all the fun".
you can bet women are pissed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bitter Truth About Sex Dolls by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2018
kense88:
This is just the first versions. in due time, a lot modifications will be done and a much improved versions will be out and even cheaper.
there has been sex dolls for more than 13 years he never still cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Why Greek Statues Have Small joysticks / Iron Bending / Why Is It That Your Banker Friends Will Answer You Every Question Except That Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.