Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly (23924 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly / Things Woman Loves Most During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by Josephdgreat(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
They say women are more scared of getting pregnant than contracting HIV/Aids.
I am not sure about the authenticity of the statement,but you get the point.
Women will go at extra lengths to ensure they DO NOT get pregnant.
This is a fact, since time immemorial, women have been using bizarre ways to avoid getting pregnant, S-xually Transmitted Infection’s aside.
Here are some of the bizarre things they do to enjoy s-x without getting pregnant.
5. Squat and sneeze

Immediately after s-x, a woman is required to squat the sneeze. This movement is said to force out every single sperm from the woman’s veejay.
In ancient Greek, physicians recommended women to do this to shake the sperm out before fertilizing the egg.
Women were also advised to jump up an down, and kick their feet against their bums, to avoid getting pregnant.
How practical?

4. Sex during periods
It is messy, I know.
Turns out, women enjoy s-x during their periods.
To add onto the natural lubrication, it is said chances of a woman getting pregnant at this time are close to nil.
If you attended a biology lesson, then you know this is a lie.
3. Honey
Applying honey on your hu-ha can prevent pregnancy. The honey will change the acidity of the vagina, making it hard for the sperm to swim to the egg.
In ancient Egypt, women added crocodile poop to the honey before applying the mixture.
This just screams yeast infection.
2. Coca cola
Yes, apparently the Coca cola drink not only quenches the normal thirst but also does kill sperms, according to online myths.
A woman is required to douche after intercourse, the carbon in the soda is supposed to be effective in preventing pregnancy.
Women are still using this method to date. I think this is a perfect recipe for a yeast infection.
1. Taking Panadol/Painkiller after s-x
It’s supposed to be as simple as ABC, ingest painkillers after having s-x.
What is the worst thing that might happen, probably ingest enough to overdose yourself and actually fall sick.
NOTE: The Only way you can prevent pregnancy is by using a condom, contraceptives or abstinence. The rest are just myths.

Source
[url]http:/joseph9jablog..co.ke/2016/12/things-woman-do-to-avoid-them-getting-pregenant-quickly.html?m=1[\url]

Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2016
grin

That's a sexxxy lady on the photo..I juz hope she doesnt use any of these in her HU-HA grin
Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by lonikit: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
this early momo for God sake!!! buhari pls provide us job. I knw if dis my bro was a banker, he must hav resumed work by nw and that would hav prevented him of surfin net for pregnancy mythology. anyway maybe u are a dokita or pregnancy philosopher.

2 Likes

Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by AroOkigbo(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2016
lonikit:
this early momo for God sake!!! buhari pls provide us job. I knw if dis my bro was a banker, he must hav resumed work by nw and that would hav prevented him of surfin net for pregnancy mythology. anyway maybe u are a dokita or pregnancy philosopher.

Today's public holiday!
Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by 77star: 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2021
Dey deceive urself
Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by Kdon2: 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
lonikit:

You are very mad o! Two bottles of origin for you nigga! grin
Re: Things Woman Do After Sex To Avoid Them Getting Pregnant Quickly by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
The fvck
Niggarr!!

(1) (Reply)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / Would You Remain Friends With An Ex? / Why Do Women Prefer Uk/US Based Guys To Nigeria/africa Based Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.