Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,376 members, 7,826,479 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report (17778 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / INEC To Deploy 753 Personnel For Rivers Elections On Saturday / FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 5:40am On Dec 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
just like you would doubt how the turkish citizens resisted a coup..fighting boldly for what is yours is foreign to you I know..you are used to assss licking for al eternity...

Emancipate yourself..

LOL comparing yourself to the Turkish make me laugh more.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bayelsaowei(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL comparing yourself to the Turkish make me laugh more.
it all starts somewhere..we will need more of such resistance by 2019 when buhari decides to rig all elections with his inec inlaw and the military...

You seem not to understand the doom we are in with buhari...
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 6:48am On Dec 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
it all starts somewhere..we will need more of such resistance by 2019 when buhari decides to rig all elections with his inec inlaw and the military...

You seem not to understand the doom we are in with buhari...

LOL Buhari don't need to rig election in 2019 to win, He has his followership in North fully on ground and ready to still support him..

I am from South West and the last time i vote was in 2003, But come 2019 i have prepare myself to register and Vote for Buhari that's sure for me.. make God spare our life...
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bayelsaowei(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

LOL Buhari don't need to rig election in 2019 to win, He has his followership in North fully on ground and ready to still support him..

I am from South West and the last time i vote was in 2003, But come 2019 i have prepare myself to register and Vote for Buhari that's sure for me.. make God spare our life...
you can vote for him as a renowned zombie..but other south westerners who have repented of their voting sins would vote against this devil we have as president...buhari is a curse to nigerians...
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
you can vote for him as a renowned zombie..but other south westerners who have repented of their voting sins would vote against this devil we have as president...buhari is a curse to nigerians...

Hahahha time will tell, Buhari will garner more votes in 2019 That's for sure...
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

So PDP did not win any seat in River?

wtf

You're truly a 'zombee'

1 Like

Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

Hahahha time will tell, Buhari will garner more votes in 2019 That's for sure...
buhari has actually failed nigerians..how can the apc be so desperate to run a one party system thereby putting al the lives of citizens in danger..it's a shame..buhari just lost whatever respect few persons had for him...it is all glaring that buhari is a corrupt man who would do anything for power... angry

Instead of buhari to seek ways to solve issues in the niger delta and grow our economy he is adding more fuel to fire...

The likes of tinubu are all set to abandon the old man for his wickedness and cluelessness..

As for the niger delta??...we detest buhari more with the recent happenings in rivers state..
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:

wtf

You're truly a 'zombee'

You are the real zombie, You believe what ever lies you read on social media without using your brain....
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2016
bayelsaowei:
buhari has actually failed nigerians..how can the apc be so desperate to run a one party system thereby putting al the lives of citizens in danger..it's a shame..buhari just lost whatever respect few persons had for him...it is all glaring that buhari is a corrupt man who would do anything for power... angry

Instead of buhari to seek ways to solve issues in the niger delta and grow our economy he is adding more fuel to fire...

The likes of tinubu are all set to abandon the old man for his wickedness and cluelessness..

As for the niger delta??...we detest buhari more with the recent happenings in rivers state..

LOL you and your lots keep shouting and wailing that Buhari fail Nigeria and if i ask you how you will not be able to give any tangible reason instead you will start rambling...

It's only people like you who can't think with their brain that believe in whatever people tell you and started spreading nonsense, I have engaged most of your likes in debate and when i ask them question they run away they are on FB too...

You say Buhari want to run one party system and that alone make me want to ask when were you born? Maybe you need to go ask those that know about politics on what happen in 2003? How OBJ and PDP turn Nigeria to a one party states until people started getting back their mandate through tribunal.

part of the states PDP rigged are all South West states except Lagos, They rigged all South East before Peter Obi get back his mandate and you know why? Ngige don't want to be in support of PDP Godfatherism and they plan against him...

In 2007 they did the same and it took the intervention of Tinubu to get back some states through court.....Ondo for Mimiko, Ekiti for Fayemi Osun for Aregbesola, Edo for Oshiomole etc... So you need to go and ask those that are feeding you with lies and ask them about all i type up there..

Let me tell you alot of Nigerians know where our problem originated from and they are buckling up to face it, We are getting wise by the day and can't be fooled by PDP anymore...

You said Buhari should end Niger Delta issue how? he should start begging them or what? They should continue bombing like Buhari send them.

Buhari has been working on diversification and will yeld results soon..
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

You are the real zombie, You believe what ever lies you read on social media without using your brain....
Young man, I'm in Rivers state. where are you?
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:
Young man, I'm in Rivers state. where are you?

Must i be in River? Oga swerve.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

Must i be in River? Oga swerve.

You are the zombie here, you believe any lies written on social media.

without rigging, apchit can't win a single seat in Rivers state.

Wike is wiked cheesy cheesy
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:

You are the zombie here, you believe any lies written on social media.

without rigging, apchit can't win a single seat in Rivers state.

Wike is wiked cheesy cheesy

Then why did Wike sponsor thugs, Why did he believe in killing and sponsoring cultist to cause problem...

PDP cannot win in Ogoni land that i can bet my life.. They hate GEJ like poo cos of the Ogoni clean up he neglected.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by passionate88: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
bashydemy:

Then why did Wike sponsor thugs, Why did he believe in killing and sponsoring cultist to cause problem...

PDP cannot win in Ogoni land that i can bet my life.. They hate GEJ like poo cos of the Ogoni clean up he neglected.

Have you been to ogoni? If the ogonis hated GEJ why did apc hijacked ballot boxes? The Ikwerres hated amaechi that he still lost his polling unit. Since the chicken general sent the mere commissioner to ogoni for the clean up ceremony, what have they done since?
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by bashydemy(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
passionate88:

Have you been to ogoni? If the ogonis hated GEJ why did apc hijacked ballot boxes? The Ikwerres hated amaechi that he still lost his polling unit. Since the chicken general sent the mere commissioner to ogoni for the clean up ceremony, what have they done since?

Oh.. they snatch ballot box in APC stronghold but in PDP stronghold it free and fair?

continue fooling yourself.
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by achiphet(m): 12:18am On Feb 11, 2017
Na today police start dey collect bribe for road? Apc no get anything to offer. Wasn't costes collecting same bribe during gej tenure? So was food prices like this then?
Re: INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report by cbravo2: 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun 2023: Adekunle Akinlade Picks APC Nomination Form / "Biafra Agitation Is Dead In The South-East" - Nicholas Ibekwe. / Port Harcourt Refinery Still Test Running – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.