Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,275 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS (43941 Views)

Obiano Poses With Ifeanyi Ubah At His Aguleri Home Over His Victory(pics) / Fayose Shows Off His Drumming Skills Because Of Supreme Court Victory(pics,video / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by klax(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ntooooooorrr!!! Yippee Yipee shame on you APC, shame on you Buhari, Amaechi thunder fire you.

I'm most delighted they are disgraced. Very useless party called APC oh heaven I hate APC like mad.

God bless River people not the my so called friends from ondo state that are well educated but very blind. Only a mad man with the present situation in Nigeria will vote for Apc, only a mad man.

Keep the fight on and never mind those a s s holes like Okorocha, kalu, Onu dem they are sell out who are ready to sell their Papa and mama for cash in order to please fulani dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by princetom1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
well done Asari for defending your votes.We need more of people like you in Rivers state.

Votes? Think again, more or less, his interest and what is it? Selfish and foolish interest. Not that others are better though, they are all a rotten egg
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Semper247(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
well done Asari for defending your votes.We need more of people like you in Rivers state.

Thoughtless fellow....

Because of people like asarr, many had died and still dying in rivers. Still u want more people like him.......do u think before u write at all?
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by tigerclaws: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Men on the road. Not the saboteur sissies of the party of treacherious judases cheesy
TonyeBarcanista grin
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by delishpot: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Man must wack. Asari dey follow where is daily bread is sure even me, I will follow where my daily bread is sure. We all vote for the person who would ensure our table is full of variety.
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by tigerclaws: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
HonabFaj:
Yet they said they want Biafra ,they still contest for election in Nigeria they want to leave ,they celebrate election in a country they call ZOO.
Hmmm , Life drama
e pain am grin
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Forwetinnah: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nna see dusting...mbok I no go school o, make someborry helep me subtract the difference and teeh me the hansa tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Forwetinnah: 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Semper247:

Thoughtless fellow....

Because of people like asarr, many had died and still dying in rivers. Still u want more people like him.......do u think before u write at all?

Many have also died and are still dying because of people like boooooohari , Tinubu, OBJ and Ameachi. .aren't you supporting them? Lame hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Forwetinnah: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adminisher:
Boma Good head is his direct younger sister.

Awwwwwwww....Someone's heart is burning
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Forwetinnah: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Wike should be applauded for single-handedly decimating the entire federal aparatus.

Amaechi has been thoroughly disgraced embarrassingly cheesy

Wike is very wicked.. cheesy

Wike has the support of the people....

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Doug07034780891(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
GBAM..

Wike is with the ordinary people and it is the ordinary people that determines who leads! cool

Forwetinnah:

Wike has the support of the people....

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
dainformant:
According to reports filtering in from Rivers state, there is an ongoing celebration at Akulga/Asalga area of the state following the victory of Honourable Boma Goodhead of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP. Asari-Dokubo and other party supporters took to the streets to celebrate the victory. See pictures below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/asari-dokubo-other-supporters-take-to.html

Isioma whise ancestor is from Abam in Abia State has won. Congrats to all Igbos leading various places in Rivers State under adopted ethnic nationality. Dakuku is one.
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by drmuri(m): 6:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Swahili0:
grin grin grin grin

i tot Asiri Dokukubo na mulism

y he dey drink too much beer
where did you see him drinking beer? must you lie against ppl just to make fun on nairaland.
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by HonabFaj(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
eLcastro:
u so pained right now...have u been with a rivers man calling for biafra.?

Why is Asiri calling for biafra.
The so called leader of the biafra agitators can't leave their various post,why still want to be in govt but they keeping deceiving the poor to keep protesting
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by eyinjuege: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Asari seems to have lost some weight. He should keep it up.
The people have spoken.

I would have believed the election was rigged if APC had won to be honest with you.

Whether APC or PDP, the main thing is for them to deliver, and bring ease to their people.
Rivers should be a land flowing with milk and honey. All parts of Rivers should be developed, and have state of the art of everything there. Good roads, good schools should be the norm there.
We should all start holding our leaders accountable if they don't deliver, and this shouldn't be about political affiliations.
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Akiika: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
But....ehm! for this River state, are there normal human beings? All i see in these pictures are thugs and scoundrels. I served in Rivers and i know this Asari Dokubo guy well, he was just one ignorant noise maker that dish newspaper commentaries at newsstands. Una and Ekiti be part 1 and part 2 of the same movie.
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by crazysam001: 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
HonabFaj:
Yet they said they want Biafra ,they still contest for election in Nigeria they want to leave ,they celebrate election in a country they call ZOO.
Hmmm , Life drama
Engage your brain, is Rivers state Biafra?
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by DRskyman: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Corrinthians:
That dude is an unrepentant criminal. He would soon get what is coming to him. Im on his case as well. He duped me of 500 naira.
As in eh, its very painful. having a fellow man dupe you of your hard-earned money. I just wish I'll jam him one day. I feel for him for nemesis will soon catch up with him. He duped me of 1k. Imagine!!! embarassed
Corrinthians:
That dude is an unrepentant criminal. He would soon get what is coming to him. Im on his case as well. He duped me of 500 naira.
As in eh, its very painful. having a fellow man dupe you of your hard-earned money. I just wish I'll jam him one day. I feel for him for nemesis will soon catch up with him. He duped me of 1k. Imagine!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by paradigmshift(m): 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Akiika:
But....ehm! for this River state, are there normal human beings? All i see in these pictures are thugs and scoundrels. I served in Rivers and i know this Asari Dokubo guy well, he was just one ignorant noise maker that dish newspaper commentaries at newsstands. Una and Ekiti be part 1 and part 2 of the same movie.

Na warri worst pass but I like asari..Na sure fighter
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by Layksaide(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Where Ameashit go hide himself. I used to like this man until..........
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by chiefobdk(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Bants:
Since Yorubas are Afonja what will you call ibo people like the ones in this pictures

But you guys said thr is no Igbo im Rivers state
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by bukodeen(m): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Dis man no get sense at all, and d mumu wey no wear cloth dey dance, u fink dem knw u? Abi na cus dem buy egbo give u smock?
Re: Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS by dannie04: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Forwetinnah:

Many have also died and are still dying because of people like boooooohari , Tinubu, OBJ and Ameachi. .aren't you supporting them? Lame hypocrisy

Their hypocrisy stinks so much. When They heard about Stella Oduahs Bulletproof vehicle they all cried but came out to defend fashola for same bulletproof cars, 78 million spent on the website and 138 million spent on two boreholes.
He wouldn't say anything about the APC guy Wanjoku that shamelessly came out to reclaim his bribe.
To such fools those that died when Buhari lost the election doesn't count, or the protesters in Kaduna or Biafra Protesters or even those killed by the Fulani herdsmen.
Now we all know that the activism was all for their pockets and not for love for anyone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of One Million Delisted Voters - INEC Breakdown According To States / $50m Loot: DG NIA diverted Gej's 2015 Campaign Funds- Deji Adeyanju / Police Kills Hair Stylist In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.