Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,214 members, 7,822,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable (42423 Views)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / Obasanjo Forgives PDP After PDP Apologized – Aide / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by freshboi88: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Where are all those people saying Rivers is not Edo or Ondo??

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by kcnwaigbo: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
PDP has won 2 out of the three senatorial seats.The seat 'won' by Magnus Abe will be recovered through the courts

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by ambrosini593(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

E red like blood grin
I dey laff u, pdp just won rivers West senatorial district. Cable news is reporting back of TV grin
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by agabusta: 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pidgin2:

I hope the riggers are ready for what is coming their way, I will see if they can withstand it.

I have been seeing you all over, abeg take small chill over this election.

There is absolutely nothing jor. Both PDP and APC rigged in their area of strength. Stop deceiving yourself.

Security agents will deal ruthlessly with any trouble maker. The Army, police and DSS are on ground for such eventualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Xano(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Are rivers people tired of pdp or apc is Rigging the hell out of that state, which one?

If you reside in the state, or know good friends who do, they would inform you some of the things that happened last weekend.
As regards your question, APC is rigging a lot with the federal might.
When people talk of progress, it would take a revolution(maybe a violent one) to be achieved.
Election observers would say a lot about this election.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by engineerboat(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
RiversRerun latest

PDP's Osinakachukwu Ideozu declared by INEC as duly elected Senator. for Rivers West senatorial District

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Rad1cal: 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

There is absolutely nothing jor. Both PDP and APC rigged in their area of strength. Stop deceiving yourself.

Security agents will deal ruthlessly with any trouble maker. The Army, police and DSS are on ground for such eventualities.

Go tell that to the policemen beheaded. The security men are not invisible.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by MutantMetahuman: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xano:

If you reside in the state, or know good friends who do, they would inform you some of the things that happened last weekend.
As regards your question, APC is rigging a lot with the federal might.
When people talk of progress, it would take a revolution(maybe a violent one) to be achieved.
Election observers would say a lot about this election.
how come Rigging didn't work the last time with federal might but working now?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by kcnwaigbo: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

WHICH ARMY? THE SAME RAGTAG ARMY THAT HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH BOKO HARAM AND ND MILITANTS? THE FACTS REMAINS THAT WHEN THE GBEGE STARTS NA ALL OF US WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by agabusta: 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rad1cal:

Go tell that to the policemen beheaded. The security men are not invisible.

...go and tell that to the touts brought down when they challenged security operatives. If you like, go and confront soldiers. I doubt if you'll have the opportunity to come back here and give us the gist.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by agabusta: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

WHICH ARMY? THE SAME RAGTAG ARMY THAT HAS BEEN STRUGGLING WITH BOKO HARAM AND ND MILITANTS? THE FACTS REMAINS THAT WHEN THE GBEGE STARTS NA ALL OF US WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Thank God you know it's a whole lot of people that will suffer for the gbege. And at the end of the day, it will not be to the advantage of your party when there is a breakdown of law and order leading to the declaration of a state of emergency.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Qmerit(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmmm with this sermon PDP is Rivers.
Rivers is PDP I never thought of APC winning anything at all.

See stop it there about whether it's free/fair.
I know it's NOT , I also know in that state who rig better wins at the point of announcement of result! Wike could not ve it all rigged to himself this time. Wike and Amaechi did competition in rigging this time lolz. That prof that could not call figures in 2015 presidential elections with over 10 different light/tough light in broad day still new in my head lol. Rivers election arrangeeee results!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by engineerboat(m): 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

...go and tell that to the touts brought down when they challenged security operatives. If you like, go and confront soldiers. I doubt if you'll have the opportunity to come back here and give us the gist.

election should be free and fair.

what we clamour for in Nigeria is that let the will of the people prevail.

seeing the live account of how SARS, Military maltreats the Electoral officials, agabusta you will feel sorry for who is giving the SARS and Military instructions.

even youth corpers where not left out of the beating just because the senetorial Collationa officer said hes not going anywhere with them.

agabusta i think its time we do away with the thurgery kind of election in Nigeria. this is "CHANGE MANTRA" Government.

things must change.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by autonomous22: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
If Buhari n Inec no cause heavy war for rivers state dem no go rest... rivers state no b Edo una go rig n evriwia go dey calm n peaceful.... PDP controls 75% of rivers state, dis results are not wat ppl voted for.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Newbiee: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
PDP never see anything yet. Karma is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Apc can only win a seat in Rivers state through rigging. shame on Inec, police and army for being partisan.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by agabusta: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
engineerboat:

election should be free and fair.

what we clamour for in Nigeria is that let the will of the people prevail.

seeing the live account of how SARS, Military maltreats the Electoral officials, agabusta you will feel sorry for who is giving the SARS and Military instructions.

even youth corpers where not left out of the beating just because the senetorial Collationa officer said hes not going anywhere with them.

agabusta i think its time we do away with the thurgery kind of election in Nigeria. this is "CHANGE MANTRA" Government.

things must change.

I agree with you that elections must be free and fair. But I will not swallow your assertions hook line and sinker as you are partisan. Your bias is obvious in all your posts. You are a PDP sympathiser. There is no big deal in that anyways, it only get pathetic when you tilt stories and reportage to the advantage of your party.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
PDP has won 2 out of the three senatorial seats.The seat 'won' by Magnus Abe will be recovered through the courts
even the rivers east and rivers west too will be challenge. You have not see anything yet. Just wait and see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by esosuo2: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fayose. And obanikoro did it ameachi can equally do it. grin. Even better. Payback wike eye sha clear
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by engineerboat(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

I agree with you that elections must be free and fair. But I will not swallow your assertions hook line and sinker as you are partisan. Your bias is obvious in all your posts. You are a PDP sympathiser. There is no big deal in that anyways, it only get pathetic when you tilt stories and reportage to the advantage of your party.

at the bolded. can you justify this your claim.

and can you also justify tilting stories.

be factual and not assumptions.

All my storylines have been as it happened
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by ruffDiamond: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Corrinthians:
No election was conducted in Rivers state.
grin dey there na till dey swear dem in ...

What goes around...

Comes around_Nas Escobar
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by CuteTj(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose, Get Ready.....

We are already on our way!

I didn't laugh at the comment but the picture. He's a comic relief any day any time.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by mrsfavour(f): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Results Every Minute Why Cant INEC compile and annouce it once?
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by kcnwaigbo: 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
agabusta:

Thank God you know it's a whole lot of people that will suffer for the gbege. And at the end of the day, it will not be to the advantage of your party when there is a breakdown of law and order leading to the declaration of a state of emergency.
the earlier you know APC does not have the numbers to declare a SOE an any PDP state,the better for you.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by kcnwaigbo: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
even the rivers east and rivers west too will be challenge. You have not see anything yet. Just wait and see.

lol grin grin grin frustrated election rigger applauder!!! You have failed
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
BREAK IN NEWS: While collation of votes for Emohua is yet to be concluded, some PDP officials in collaboration with some INEC staff who smuggled out result sheets to them, have just been arrested while trying to announce the fake results. As at the time of this report, Police is taking the arrested PDP members to the State Criminal Investigation Department at Moscow Road, Port Harcourt. One of those arrested in Barrister Lawrence Chukwu who is presently helping the police with information.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by mizzytan(m): 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Patiently waiting for the new party. To hell with Pdp and Apc.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by fof1: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Are rivers people tired of pdp or apc is Rigging the hell out of that state, which one?

MY FRIENDS. LET NO ONE DECEIVE U. RIVERS IS FULLY AND GENUINELY PDP. APC ONLY USE FG MIGHT TO SNATCH SOME SEATS FROM PDP. I WAS IN D FIELD FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY EVENING. I SAW WHAT LITERARILY HAPPENED.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by emerged01(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ojoro
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by Jakasibo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
kinibigdeal:
We expected APC to clear everything. Maybe Ameachi may release just 2 for PDP
Amaechi is not greedy na he's just doing a good job.
Re: Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable by gebest: 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose, Get Ready.....
We are already on our way!

yessssssooo he is already peeing on his pant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh / The Outfit An Ex-Soldier Wore In Imo State(photo) / Policewomen Searching Women At Eid Prayer Ground In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.