Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (22383 Views)

I Have 50k, What Phone Can I Buy With It? (good Battery, Ram And 4G) / Which Mobile Phone Do You Have? / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by michealade(m): 7:51am On Dec 13, 2016
2% can play music overnight on my lumnia530

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Infinix Hot 3 pro
Lasts about 14hrs on heavy usage
24 hours on normal usage and can go more than 2 days on minimal usage.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Defaramade(m): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
and u r sure it last for that long, cos me I wud check slot for it.. Thus ba3 here is annoying aswear
very sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Genea(f): 7:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Defaramade:
very sure.
tnx dear
Wud check it out
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Sunkyphil(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Youngzedd:

You don't know what heavy usage is then.

Just say on normal usage.
i hear u ooo
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
I use tecno L8 Plus and the battery is superb. Wanna sell it but my fear is if I can lay hands on another device with great battery as this wonderful phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Defaramade(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
tnx dear Wud check it out
You are very welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by summerflame(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
infinix hote 3.. 3G always on and I use heavily, 14 hours battery usage
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by chimeziedickson: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Huawei G power...a day and half,just rocking it full-time

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Lenovo vibe P2 will cost like how much? I think its spec fit my taste.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Richiy(f): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2016
KealDrogo:
Infinix hot note 2gb ram/ 32gb internal storage.
Battery :4000mah
On average usage: it will last 2 whole days without charging
On heavy usage; downloading movies, online gaming (injustice mobile) youtube and nairalanding: it will last a day and approximately 2.52 hours.

My exact phone and I concur! wink
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingssleyy:
I use tecno L8 Plus and the battery is superb. Wanna sell it but my fear is if I can lay hands on another device with great battery as this wonderful phone
unless u can wait till dey release another l9
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Genea:
eeeehn eeeehn dats is wah dey shud say. Nawa for some people sah. Aaaahn they can lie for Africa. Thank u jawe
Abi naw but ppl lyk hyping..... Uwc maam

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by christaddicted: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
L8plus & L5. Both with monster batteries. 5050 & 5000 respectively. Best ever.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by smartbros(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
nokia tonasobe.......minimum of 2weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
mikkypel:

I'm not a novice now.. I switched it off.. But now i just turned the battery saver on, it has been off all this while and about that app.. I don't know, perhaps you can teach me how to know apps that drains battery

Then another mess happened when my charger head broke when i was forcing it to a switch.. Bought a #200 own that was slow as hell, later got another one from a friend that is still manageable, thinking of buying original one but hiw does one knows it's original.. All those selling it won't tell us the truth
buy Amazon Charger. Heard it is very good. Though I never used it, still using my tecno L8 Plus follow come charger. As for the battery not lasting, I advise you take it to Care Center and explain to them

1 Like

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by chimeziedickson: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Huawei G power....a day plus,I'm rocking it fulltime
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by vickertony(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
okk nobody mentioned Gionee m3mini
its a monster!!! lasts a whole day without being fully charged.if fully charged eh grin grin
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by christaddicted: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
psp2pc:

can't believe this..

Very true.. I use same & L5 too.. Both with monster batteries.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2016
toluwanimi07:
unless u can wait till dey release another l9
lol... Who knows when. I'm thinking of infinix hot 4 or swap with Gionee M5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Saidu22:

Ah..2-3hrs ke!
Somebody that his phone haff spoil and he did not know. Even my Blackberry q5 does not go off after 3hours of heavy usage not to now talk of Tecno that is a power bank on its own.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
vickertony:
okk nobody mentioned Gionee m3mini
its a monster!!! lasts a whole day without being fully charged.if fully charged eh grin grin
do you wanna sell this phone?
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by vickertony(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingssleyy:
do you wanna sell this phone?
Not yet bro
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by AFRICQA(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
my M5, stays 24/7 online. music blaring too. stand by screen while using internet. last for like 18hrs.
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by toluwanimi07(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingssleyy:
lol... Who knows when. I'm thinking of infinix hot 4 or swap with Gionee M5
bro tecno may surprise us anytime soon u know naw just calm down dont rush
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Kingssleyy(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2016
toluwanimi07:
bro tecno may surprise us anytime soon u know naw just calm down dont rush
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Elxandre:
48 hours heavy usage?
you guys can be funny.
no way any device gets past a day with actual heavy usage.
Lol Your Own heavy usage might be different from her own heavy usage.. grin
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by yasolan(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people should define heavy usage angry
PS: heavy usage with WiFi is different from heavy usage with mobile data
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Lexmane(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Tecno w3.....24 hours on heavy usage and about 48 hours on normal usage ....
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Emmaesty:
Tecno L8
Less than two months old

Battery lasts close to two days with H+ never switched off and heavy usage. Best phone to buy
hw much did u buy urs?
Re: What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. by princejones(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
My M5 is a boom with the data being on 24 hrs and playing internet radio always it can last up to 20 hrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Extend SIM Card - NIN Registration Till 2021 - House Of Representatives To NCC / Download Aero Whatsapp Latest Version 8.22 For Android / Amazon Offers $25 Gift Cards For 3D Entire Body Scan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.