Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (5115 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:
Acidosis I saw you viewing my thread about abortion and something made me check your history and I saw this thread of yours. Very hilarious grin

But very very true! cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 9:55am On Oct 04, 2017
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy grin

I cannot understand how anyone would be so angry at a God they already said does not exist. How can I be angry with a figment of anyone's imagination?

They get so angry at God one second and the very next second you hear them say I AM AN ATHEIST AND I DISBELIEVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

Are they not "legally" mad? grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I cannot understand how anyone would be so angry at a God they already said does not exist. How can I be angry with a figment of anyone's imagination?

They get so angry at God one second and the very next second you hear them say I AM AN ATHEIST AND I DISBELIEVE THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

Are they not "legally" mad? grin

When will you be cured of this foolishness?

Atheists are not angry at God, they are angry at things that are done in the name of God.
Also, they point out the logical contradictions that were God's actions in the bible- they dont have to believe in God to criticize him or the idea of him.

dumb dumb dumb!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by OtemSapien: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that they don't believe in God but when they're about to get involved in an accident they're the first to scream "Jesus", and when they're on their dying bed, they confess their sins to God so that won't miss heaven undecided
I doubt that any true atheist scream Jesus when there is about to be an accident. cool

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

When will you be cured of this foolishness?

Atheists are not angry at God, they are angry at things that are done in the name of God.
Also, they point out the logical contradictions that were God's actions in the bible- they dont have to believe in God to criticize him or the idea of him.

dumb dumb dumb!

Sharraaap!

Atheists quote the Bible all the time talking about how God killed this and eliminated that and wiped out families and supported rape and slavery. But how can a non existent God support anything? How can a non existent God kill anything?

How can a non existent God do any of these things.

Okay let me ask you, who killed Uzzah? Who killed Ananias and Sapphira? Who delivered shadrach, meshac and abednego when they were thrown into the furnace? Who shut up the mouth of the lion when Daniel was thrown into the den of lions?

Your answers would be appreciated. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by vaxx: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2017
Acidosis:

1. Sometimes the evidence that God exist is so solid and undeniable that it is easier to give up your belief or worldview BUT constantly learn how to generate quick excuses on google why the evidence is false.

2. Learn how to type, and use the word "God" at least 10 times daily on Nairaland to affirm the fact that you don't believe in Him. Make sure you talk more about God than Christians.

3. You read the story of that wall-trapped boy that sang for 3 days in Ondo state but couldn't comprehend. You run to google but still couldn't find any 'rational" or plausible explanation as such do not occur in those countries you believe to be atheist-dominated. Don't give up, continue to defend your unbelief.

4. You have never left the shores of Nigeria, but somehow, learn how to convince yourself that white men and westerners don't serve God.

5. Make sure you vote for kleptomaniacs and illiterates, and learn how to blame your electoral and socio-economic misfortunes on Pastor Adeboye - a man you have never met.

6. You are aware that T.B Joshua Ministries attract the highest number of foreigners into MMA but still convince yourself that without religion, Nigeria will attract the highest number of foreigners, and MMA would become the busiest airport in the world.

7. You envy places like Israel, Rome and oil rich Saudi Arabia, but learn how to dislike Redemption Camp, MFM Camp, etc., because they make us more religious and underdeveloped than those countries who rely heavily on religion.

8. Criticize Jesus Christ in the midst of Christians because you're convinced Jesus preaches love, but never in your life time talk about Mohammed in the midst of Muslims. Talk about the God of Christians, but keep mute on the God of Muslims.

9. Do not believe in prophecies and revelations, but when you dream and it comes true, pretend like you never dreamt and continue to convince yourself why dreams are false.

10. Whenever you wish to criticize a man of God, avoid people like Pastor Mike Bamiloye or Pastor Kumuyi, and learn how to call those with questionable characters. Use them as cases in point, and draw a generalized statement that all men of God are scam.

11. Believe whatever a ma.d man tells you whenever you're engaging in Baba Ijebu (Lotto), but slam prophecies and revelations from men with proven sanity.

12. When your account is empty, convince yourself that only the poor pray. Whenever you see Saraki with 500 Alfas from Ilorin, convince yourself that religion is for poor men. Whenever you see Mrs. Alakija in a church, convince yourself that religion is the opium of the people.

13. Finally, when you get tired or run out of ideas to defend your new found belief, continue to defend anyway, at least for the sake of your new found crush who doubles as the owner of a popular website.
number 7 is a powerful observation....
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Sharraaap!

Atheists quote the Bible all the time talking about how God killed this and eliminated that and wiped out families and supported rape and slavery. But how can a non existent God support anything? How can a non existent God kill anything?

How can a non existent God do any of these things.

Okay let me ask you, who killed Uzzah? Who killed Ananias and Sapphira? Who delivered shadrach, meshac and abednego when they were thrown into the furnace? Who shut up the mouth of the lion when Daniel was thrown into the den of lions?

Your answers would be appreciated. cheesy

You can criticize something without believing in it.
^^^^
Is the above statement too difficult for your expired brain to understand?

When I say that Thor in the Avengers is nonsensical because he never fires thunderbolts from his hands despite being the God of thunder, does that mean I believe in Thor? Or if I said that Thor was silly for not killing loki, does that mean that I believe they exist?

What make you think that atheists believe the miracles in the bible?

Even when we criticise bible stories, does that mean we believe in them? When we say that God supported slavery in the bible, does that mean we believe the bible story or we are using it to prove that God is nonsensical?

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2017
vaxx:
number 7 is a powerful observation....

Another brain dead post.

7. You envy places like Israel, Rome and oil rich Saudi Arabia, but learn how to dislike Redemption Camp, MFM Camp, etc., because they make us more religious and underdeveloped than those countries who rely heavily on religion.

How many Nigerians, not to talk of atheists do you see going to live in Saudi, Isreal or Rome? Nigerians prefer USA, Canada or UK....even China.

Bros, go siddon
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

^^^^

When I say that Thor in the Avengers is nonsensical because he never fires thunderbolts from his hands despite being the God of thunder, does that mean I believe in Thor? Or if I said that Thor was silly for not killing loki, does that mean that I believe they exist?

What make you think that atheists believe the miracles in the bible?

Even when we criticise bible stories, does that mean we believe in them? When we say that God supported slavery in the bible, does that mean we believe the bible story or we are using it to prove that God is nonsensical?

Oga your dumb nature is becoming medically alarming.

Wetin concern me with Thor and Loki? Are Thor and Loki in the bible? Is that the answer to the questions I asked you? cheesy

Answer my questions and stop displaying your exponentially growing dumb nature. Nobody wants to bask in it.

who killed Uzzah? Who killed Ananias and Sapphira? Who delivered shadrach, meshac and abednego when they were thrown into the furnace? Who shut up the mouth of the lion when Daniel was thrown into the den of lions?

I dey wait. cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by vaxx: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Another brain dead post.

How many Nigerians, not to talk of atheists do you see going to live in Saudi, Isreal or Rome? Nigerians prefer USA, Canada or UK....even China.

Bros, go siddon
you are welcome.... I appreciate your mention
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Oga your dumb nature is becoming medically alarming.

Wetin concern me with Thor and Loki? Are Thor and Loki in the bible? Is that the answer to the questions I asked you? cheesy

Answer my questions and stop displaying your exponentially growing dumb nature. Nobody wants to bask in it.

who killed Uzzah? Who killed Ananias and Sapphira? Who delivered shadrach, meshac and abednego when they were thrown into the furnace? Who shut up the mouth of the lion when Daniel was thrown into the den of lions?

I dey wait. cheesy

Your brain has expired. Read my comment again. Bolded, for emphasis-

JackBizzle:

^^^^

What makes you think that atheists believe the miracles in the bible?

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Another brain dead post.

Bros, go siddon

Your mumu is blowing the charts on the Richter scale. Where is Rome? Is Rome not the capital of Italy? So Nigerians do not like going to Italy?

Where do Nigerians go for Hajj or pilgrimage?

A lot of Nigerians live in Israel and Saudi Arabia. In fact Nigerians are found in practically all the nations of the world.

And no, Nigerians do not prefer any nation above the other. It depends on the purpose of your trip and where you believe you can find what you seek in life.

Anyway sha that one no concern me. Answer my questions.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your brain has expired. Read my comment again. Bolded, for emphasis-

If you do not believe in it why then are you angry with God and using it as your evidence for disbelieving God and claiming he is non existent?

Can a non existent God do or say or be responsible for anything? Why use the things you do not believe in yet claim a non existent God was responsible for to disprove a God you say does not exist?

You well so? cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by vaxx: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your mumu is blowing the charts on the Richter scale. Where is Rome? Is Rome not the capital of Italy? So Nigerians do not like going to Italy?

A lot of Nigerians live in Israel and Saudi Arabia. In fact Nigerians are found in practically all the nations of the world.

And no, Nigerians do not prefer any nation above the other. It depends on the purpose of your trip and where you believe you can find what you seek in life.

you surprise me for debating his assumption... Little did he know there more Nigerian living illegally and legally in saudi Arabia than USA, little did he know they are more Nigerian living in isreal than Canada...litttle did he know they are more Nigerians living in italy than any European country except UK... He may know but prefer to argue.. Though

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Read before you vomit your verbose nonsense.

I clearly asked the guy how many Nigerians does he see going to live in rome (italy) and saudi. That clearly means I was talking about permanent relocation and residence in those countries.

Nigerians prefer to go to USA, UK and canada. Period.

Dont let me finish you
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2017
vaxx:
you surprise me for debating his assumption... Little did he know there more Nigerian living illegally and legally in saudi Arabia than USA, little did he know they are more Nigerian living in isreal than Canada...litttle did he know they are more Nigerians living in italy than any European country except UK... He may know but prefer to argue.. Though

Really? You got numbers to prove such?

I for one know that half of the CV's I receive are from people who have working experience in the UK and USA and sometimes Canada.

Who in his right mind would choose to go to Saudi or Rome.....even islamic refugees run to Germany, holland and UK.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

If you do not believe in it why then are you angry with God and using it as your evidence for disbelieving God and claiming he is non existent?

Can a non existent God do or say or be responsible for anything? Why use the things you do not believe in yet claim a non existent God was responsible for to disprove a God you say does not exist?

You well so? cheesy

Brain dead zombie is just repeating his nonsense (in bold) in a trance.

I am not angry at God neither is any atheist. Keep repeating nonsense when you have been destroyed. I wonder whether you have any statement where an atheist said he was angry with God or you can read atheist minds now.

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Read before you vomit your verbose nonsense.

I clearly asked the guy how many Nigerians does he see going to live in rome (italy) and saudi. That clearly means I was talking about permanent relocation and residence in those countries.

Nigerians prefer to go to USA, UK and canada. Period.

Dont let me finish you

Kikikikikiki so you realise that Nigerians brave the desert for a place in Italy? Do you know how many do this yearly that even the Italian coast guards are simply just taking them in and offering them medical assistance?

According to the UN 37,500 Nigerians arrived in Italy by boat in 2016 alone. This is by boat (illegally). The illegal ones are obviously fewer than the legal ones due to the risks involved.

The ones that went illegally by boat went to do what? They went for tourism? Window shopping? Visit?

Guy dump this your mumu. It's not a badge of honour. cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

I am not angry at God neither is any atheist. Keep repeating nonsense when you have been destroyed. I wonder whether you have any statement where an atheist said he was angry with God or you can read atheist minds now.

The guy says I have been destroyed grin

You really like consoling yourself.

Does God exist?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by vaxx: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Really? You got numbers to prove such?

I for one know that half of the CV's I receive are from people who have working experience in the UK and USA and sometimes Canada.

Who in his right mind would choose to go to Saudi or Rome.....even islamic refugees run to Germany, holland and UK.
if you want to know the statistics.... Go to the consulate office.. Or better still ministry of foreign affairs in abuja.

Qatar ,uae, saudia Arabia are more easier to migrate to than any of the aforementioned countries...

Italy is very close to Libya....many nigeria migrants pass the route to other countries in Europe....

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Kikikikikiki so you realise that Nigerians brave the desert for a place in Italy? Do you know how many do this yearly that even the Italian coast guards are simply just taking them in and offering them medical assistance?

According to the UN 37,500 Nigerians arrived in Italy by boat in 2016 alone. This is by boat (illegally). The illegal ones are obviously fewer than the legal ones due to the risks involved.

The ones that went illegally by boat went to do what? They went for tourism? Window shopping? Visit?

Guy dump this your mumu. It's not a badge of honour. cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brain dead! If you had any sense of geography, you would know that Italy is the point of entry to Europe for these African immgrants. Italy is just the entry point. Just like spain as well

There is a CNN documentary on this- many want to go to the UK, France or germany from there.

Libya to Italy

Morocco to Spain.

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Jack does God exist? Why would a loving God allow suffering and death? Why would a loving God send anyone to hellfire?

If God is so loving why did he allow somebodys mom to die of cancer, aids, etc. Is this not your every day nonsensical argument as atheists?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2017
vaxx:
if you want to know the statistics.... Go to the consulate office.. Or better still ministry of foreign affairs in abuja.

Qatar ,uae, saudia Arabia are more easier to migrate to than any of the aforementioned countries...

Italy is very close to Libya....many nigeria migrants pass the route to other countries in Europe....

I was talking about living in those countries and not passing through
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brain dead! If you had any sense of geography, you would know that Italy is the point of entry to Europe for these African immgrants. Italy is just the entry point. Just like spain as well

There is a CNN documentary on this- many want to go to the UK, France or germany from there.

Libya to Italy

Morocco to Spain.

Your mumu is amazing. So illegal immigrants who are over 37000 would still be allowed to further go on to other countries?

Chai Chai Chai. Who did this to you? grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by vaxx: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

I was talking about living in those countries and not passing through
Qatar, uae ,saudi Arabia is a second home to many Nigeria... Lampedusa in italy is a home of Nigeria migrant
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2017
OtemSapien:
I doubt that any true atheist scream Jesus when there is about to be an accident. cool
Ehn ehn. grin Are you one tongue
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your mumu is amazing. So illegal immigrants who are over 37000 would still be allowed to further go on to other countries?

Chai Chai Chai. Who did this to you? grin

Who said that? Why are you throwing strawmen?

The point is that their destination is UK, Germany and so on.

Which supports my original point- Nigerians prefer to live in UK, US, Canada. Thats where all the rich/middle-class people go to for education and relocation.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Jack does God exist? Why would a loving God allow suffering and death? Why would a loving God send anyone to hellfire?

If God is so loving why did he allow somebodys mom to die of cancer, aids, etc. Is this not your every day nonsensical argument as atheists?

Ogbeni, shift. So someone must believe in God to ask those questions? Or are those questions in your comment silly to you?

Guy......you are too daft. Intellectual discussions are above your IQ

SWERVE!
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Who said that? Why are you throwing strawmen?

The point is that their destination is UK, Germany and so on.

Which supports my original point- Nigerians prefer to live in UK, US, Canada. Thats where all the rich/middle-class people go to for education and relocation.

So most of those who hustle to travel out are either rich or do so because they want to go to school grin

How naively stupid can you be? cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ogbeni, shift. So someone must believe in God to ask those questions? Or are those questions in your comment silly to you?

Guy......you are too daft. Intellectual discussions are above your IQ

SWERVE!

To believe in order to ask is far different from NOT BELIEVING GOD EXISTS. you can believe in Gods existence but not in God himself and that is different from not believing in Gods existence.

So why ask a question about God whom you already said does not exist? You did not say God exists but you do not believe in him. What you said is that He does not exist.

How you cannot see your stupidity is shockingly familiar. grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

To believe in order to ask is far different from NOT BELIEVING GOD EXISTS. you can believe in Gods existence but not in God himself and that is different from not believing in Gods existence.

So why ask a question about God whom you already said does not exist? You did not say God exists but you do not believe in him. What you said is that He does not exist.

How you cannot see your stupidity is shockingly familiar. grin

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

So most of those who hustle to travel out are either rich or do so because they want to go to school grin

How naively stupid can you be? cheesy

I give up.

Sergeant Jack Dumbo falling out wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Skeptic's Guide To Tongues And Prophecy / Imagine A World Without Muslims! / Maulid Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.