Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,492 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (5426 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Iseoluwani: 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun n co

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

Atheism is not A belief grin tongue

LMFAO!!!

atheism is a belief bro, stop insulting yourself. I take God beg you, please stop.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

Do you see why We call you guys dumb it'll be a waste of my time trying to Explain it to you but meanwhile this days there is something we call Google i think you should use it...

SHARRAAAP!!!

and stop this dumbness.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:
I don't believe in god as portrayed by the Abrahamic religions
then I guess you are neither an atheist or agnostic. then what are you?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

LMFAO!!!

atheism is a belief bro, stop insulting yourself. I take God beg you, please stop.
Atheism is Not a Belief nawa o kia it's funny how people still display so much ignorance when there is something like Google
ambassagod:

SHARRAAAP!!!
and stop this dumbness.
It'll be a mistake on my path trying to take you serious..... Pls educate yourself..
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

Atheism is not A belief grin tongue
go and learn

the below makes atheism a belief.

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

go and learn

I didn't ask you to define belief for me and besides atheism is not that in you screenshot so it's Wrong like i said Educate urself..
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
Do you even understand what Lack of belief means??
a lack of belief in something is a belief in it's own kind. go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

The summary of all these your 13 symptoms of atheistic-phobia, is the reason why atheists have repeatedly point it out, that religious beliefs are inhibitory to critical and rational thinking.

It's so exciting, that atheistic thread now pervade this section, than stale gists about Jewish doG and rebel nazarene. It's particularly interesting, that it's the theists that now promote threads that promote atheism.

It appears the archenemy (Satan) of Jewish elf, has found dwelling in the minds of enemies of atheism.

what a self deception?

atheism is growing on NL? false perception!

go get real and come back.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

a lack of belief in something is a belief in it's own kind. go and sleep.

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

what a self deception?

atheism is growing on NL? false perception!

go get real and come back.
What happened to your Other accounts?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

Atheism is Not a Belief nawa o kia it's funny how people still display so much ignorance when there is something like Google

It'll be a mistake on my path trying to take you serious..... Pls educate yourself..

schooling some folks can be really hard.

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

schooling some folks can be really hard.

You school me? LWKMD
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

I didn't ask you to define belief for me and besides atheism is not that in you screenshot so it's Wrong like i said Educate urself..

it is just like saying because Islam is not in the definition I gave then it is not a belief.

you see that? illogical.

5&6 with atheism.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

it is just like saying because Islam is not in the definition I gave then it is not a belief.

you see that? illogical.

5&6 with atheism.
WTF IS THIS JEEZ PLS I DONT WANNA REDUCE MY IQ BY LISTENING TO UR DUMB SHÏT.. Gosh!!
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Deicide post=51885173][/quote]

you are just deceiving yourself with one-sided ignorance .

the screenshot you gave says that atheism is an unbelief in the existence of deities. Of course I know.

Not minding that atheism is not a belief IN God, it still falls under the generalistic view of the word "BELIEF". Hence, it is belief held by people who don't believe in the existence of deities.

Just to know if you would comprehend this.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

the screenshot you gave says that atheism is an unbelief in the existence of deities. Of course I know.

Not minding that atheism is not a belief IN God, it still falls under the generalistic view of the word "BELIEF". Hence, it is belief held by people who don't believe in the existence of deities.

You need to Go back to School if you can't Understand terms and from the way m seeing things it's either you are promise10 promise101 or fleximonre those are three dumb folks i know on Nl or who knows they might be the same Individual....

@bolded where did you see that? Are you blind Also? There is a Difference between Atheism an unbelievers..
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by akintom(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

go and learn

Just as "idiocy" is a belief, among some folks.

Atheism - rational system of beliefs

Theism - irrational system of beliefs
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

[s]Just as "idiocy" a belief, among some folks.

Theism - irrational system of beliefs [/s]

Do you even understand what the Word belief is? How can it be Rational?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by akintom(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

Do you even understand what the Word belief is? How can it be Rational?
Pls indulge me the meaning oga omniscient
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

Pls indulge me the meaning oga omniscient
I you go up i think you would see a screenshot of the Definition..
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:

You need to Go back to School if you can't Understand terms and from the way m seeing things it's either you are promise10 promise101 or fleximonre those are three dumb folks i know on Nl or who knows they might be the same Individual....

@bolded where did you see that? Are you blind Also? There is a Difference between Atheism an unbelievers..

the delusion is getting worse.

please tutor me on the difference between unbelief in something and absence of belief in something.

I am all ears.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Deicide: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

the delusion is getting worse.

please tutor me on the difference between unbelief in something and absence of belief in something.

I am all ears.
http://www.wikidiff.com/unbelief/disbelief
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by ambassagod: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Deicide:
http://www.wikidiff.com/unbelief/disbelief
why not do the tutorial here?
or are you afraid?
if not, bring it here.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by RabbaRabbi: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:
Just as "idiocy" is a belief, among some folks.
Theism - irrational system of beliefs
this guy has never for once speak sensibly on this forum.
akintom, think beforr you write...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Blitzerz: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

By now, u should have known that guy is deficient on English.

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by akintom(m): 12:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
RabbaRabbi:

this guy has never for once speak sensibly on this forum.
akintom, think beforr you write...
To the deluded mind, sense is nonsensical!

1 Like

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by RabbaRabbi: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
akintom:

To the deluded mind, sense is nonsensical!

ragamuffin!!! dude receive sense to talk reasonably.
we all know atheists are restless beings on the god idea. cheesy
go get a life outside nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by project4OO: 4:14am On Dec 17, 2016
hmmn.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
grin grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 9:26am On Oct 04, 2017
Acidosis I saw you viewing my thread about abortion and something made me check your history and I saw this thread of yours. Very hilarious grin

But very very true! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Odd Side Of Christianity; Child Preachers / Why Mary Cannot Be An Intercessor. / Pastor Bakare On Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.