Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (5112 Views)

Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / An Atheist On Judgment Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Your brain has never been switched on since you became an atheist
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your brain has never been switched on since you became an atheist

lol....coming from a man with an expired brain that can no longer process logic? grin grin grin grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

lol....coming from a man with an expired brain that can no longer process logic? grin grin grin grin

For something to be expired it means it was used but got to its limit. That is a light thing compared to one whose brain has NEVER been switched on.

Spot the difference? cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by JackBizzle: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
butterflyl1on:

For something to be expired it means it was used but got to its limit. That is a light thing compared to one whose brain has NEVER been switched on.

Spot the difference? cheesy

Better to be fresh than brain dead.
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by butterflyl1on: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
JackBizzle:

Better to be fresh than brain dead.

By fresh you must mean too redundant to consider switching on. grin
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by OtemAtum: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn. grin Are you one tongue
No I'm not, but I doubt atheist do such stuff. Do u know any?
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
No I'm not, but I doubt atheist do such stuff. Do u know any?
Not really bro cheesy
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Not really bro cheesy

I am one and I've never called out to imaginary friends when my life is in danger
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I am one and I've never called out to imaginary friends when my life is in danger
I don't wish you misfortune but I know that very time will come when you will call out the imaginary God
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by hopefulLandlord: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't wish you misfortune but I know that very time will come when you will call out the imaginary God

check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3363695/
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by adepeter2027(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Bow ya head, lemme "ATHEISTICALLY" pray for you
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by SuperSuave(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I seriously thought you were an atheist
Re: 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland by project4OO: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible And Archaelogy / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? / Maulid Celebration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.