Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,022 members, 7,863,687 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

fg - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / fg (3386 Views)

Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures / Aww.. See Moment This Groom Wept As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle (PICS+VID) / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: fg by momentarylapse: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
The babe no even send this pathetic joker sef! At least she for try appear post 1 line....lmfao!!!
Re: fg by DrayZee: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
yet another asslicker
Na you know. What I know is there's no other female like Raine on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: fg by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:

Na you know. What I know is there's no other female like Raine on nairaland.
you're right. You know and have record of every female romancelander. Mr record keeper
Re: fg by momentarylapse: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
would you have appeared to post anything on such ridiculous and sense lacking post if you was in her shoes?

NEVER!

1 Like

Re: fg by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

NEVER!
Exactly why she won't cheesy cheesy
Re: fg by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
Exactly why she won't cheesy cheesy

Cry me a river....
Re: fg by DrayZee: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
you're right. You know and have record of every female romancelander. Mr record keeper
Sorry... (No offense if you're female)
Re: fg by prettyAdaolisa(f): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

More like Mc.Brooklyn and PrettyAdaolisa walks down the aisle cool

grin...but the op was talking about an imaginary one that will never happen...

Is that what u want too? grin
Re: fg by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some guys mumu sha..whilst u are here singing her praises..several other niggas out there dey climb am well..smh
Re: fg by lazeal: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jarizod:
Some guys mumu sha..whilst u are here singing her praises..several other niggas out there dey climb am well..smh
so? What's your point?
Re: fg by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
lazeal:
so? What's your point?
www.Google.com
Re: fg by McBrooklyn(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin...but the op was talking about an imaginary one that will never happen...

Is that what u want too? grin

cheesy grin

Nah, I'm more into feasible stuffs than those imaginary ones cool ... You know the drill now wink
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jarizod:

www.Google.com

A rat that joins a lizard in a frolic under the rain will die of cold because of its hairy body, while the lizard will be nonetheless for being drenched.

What has been my problem with your ilk is how to discomfit the entrenched I.d.I.o.c.y in their cerebral cortex, and the visceral rejection of the spartan, and clinical bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of my salivary infrastructure.

When a child's brain works in a reverse order, he is not the only being in danger, the trauma that your father will endure for fathering such an accidental discharge will not be for the good of anyone.
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:

A rat that joins a lizard in a frolic under the rain will die of cold because of its hairy body, while the lizard will be nonetheless for being drenched.

What has been my problem with your ilk is how to discomfit the entrenched I.d.I.o.c.y in their cerebral cortex, and the visceral rejection of the spartan, and clinical bid to salvage the Nigerian project even at the expense of my salivary infrastructure.

When a child's brain works in a reverse order, he is not the only being in danger, the trauma that your father will endure for fathering such an accidental discharge will not be for the good of anyone.

oga ade who ask u for ur life story grin grin
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
I cannot stop you from posting anything neither do I have any say in what goes on in your head. I am not going to embarrass you online as that is not my style. Feel free to imagine any scenario but it will NEVER translate into real life that I am confident about.

Actions say a lot about a man and all this furore you have created strengthens my resolve. I am not going to revisit this matter again, as there is no point you refuse to accept what is a reality.
Ps Jarizod no "niggas" are climbing anything thought I should clarify that point!

1 Like

Re: fg by BabaRamota1980: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Raine80:
I cannot stop you from posting anything neither do I have any say in what goes on in your head. I am not going to embarrass you online as that is not my style. Feel free to imagine any scenario but it will NEVER translate into real life that I am confident about.

Actions say a lot about a man and all this furore you have created strengthens my resolve. I am not going to revisit this matter again, as there is no point you refuse to accept what is a reality.
Ps Jarizod no "niggas" are climbing anything thought I should clarify that point!

This is what ai was waiting on before I start to throw conffetti. Raine, what disqualifies the dude, he seem elated about you.

OP, your crush say you are on life ban from that delightful thing. grin
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

This is what ai was waiting on before I start to throw conffetti. Raine, what disqualifies the dude, he seem elated about you.

OP, your crush say you are on life ban from that delightful thing. grin
No.....just no

1 Like

Re: fg by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Raine80:

Ps Jarizo no "niggas" are climbing anything thought I should clarify that point!

swiri so u are tryying to tell me that no one is yanshinggg ur pussy
Re: fg by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jarizod:

swiri so u are tryying to tell me that no one is yanshinggg ur pussy
You have no manners
Re: fg by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
On many instances she has said that she will never clap back at her trolls. This I knew beforehand, and still went ahead to ride roughshod those teenagers that invaded my thread.

While trying to please someone, hiding my character is what I will never do. I'm the Aquarius: I cherish my freedom, and fear no one. Being hated has never meant anything to me, because I have always loved the Avant Garde--the odds...

Now I have known about 9,99 ways by which some things cannot be done. There is something we call 'convergence at infinity' in mathematical induction. So the parallel lines that you people say can never meet have been proved by scientists to converge at infinity.

You did the honorable thing already: you made comments in a thread I opened because of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: fg by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Raine80:

You have no manners

so in english u are tryying to tell me that no one is yanshinggg ur punna for u angry angry

That's sad shocked

my 20-inchhhh konnddo is available.. wink stop forming and get laid today..absolutely free angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: fg by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Jarizod:

so in english u are tryying to tell me that no one is yanshinggg ur punna for u angry angry

That's sad shocked

my 20-inchhhh konnddo is available.. wink stop forming and get laid today..absolutely free angry
I respectfully decline
Re: fg by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Raine80:

I respectfully decline

In all honesty I don't understand why maybe I didn't make myself clear enough... it's 20-inchhhhh prick wink be nice babe..offers like these comes once in a lifetime angry

Rejecting 20-inch?!!!!!! unheard!
Re: fg by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Jarizod:

In all honesty I don't understand why maybe I didn't make myself clear enough... it's 20-inchhhhh prick wink be nice babe..offers like these comes once in a lifetime angry

Rejecting 20-inch?!!!!!! unheard!
Consider this the first time ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: fg by BabaRamota1980: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2016
B2Spirits:
On many instances she has said that she will never clap back at her trolls. This I know beforehand, and still went ahead to ride roughshod those teenagers that invaded my thread.

While trying to please someone, hiding my character is what I will never do. I'm the Aquarius: I cherish my freedom, and fear no one. Being hated has never meant to me, because I have always loved the Avant Garde--the odds...

Now I have known about 9,99 ways by which some things cannot be done. There is something we call 'convergence at infinity' in mathematical induction. So the parallel lines that you people say can never meet have been proved by scientists to converge at infinity.

You did the honorable thing already: you made comments in a thread I opened because of you.

I like your style and doggedness. You are a rebel, dayam it! This is what masculinity is, your show of courage, fortitude and honor...even in the face of challenge.

On the point of mathematical theory and the parallel line meeting at infinity. This is nothing but an abstract conclusion that in truth has zero possibility for manifestation. Infinity is just that....the indefinable, untouchable, unseen, unheard, unreachable point in the unending future of the horizon. Scientists need to stop playing on our intelligence and stop assigning theories to dimensions that are practically out of reach of the human mind. No concept can contain infinity, so how da fvk are the two parallele lines going to merge at an uncontainable realm? Impossicant!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: fg by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Raine80:

Consider this the first time ....

angry

nice yansh by the way..that's a compliment

and yes I'll like to shift ur panties..another compliment wink

Am nice like that kiss Goodnight Raine and dream of my konndoo.. I know u will kiss
Re: fg by Dayoade92(m): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Is u ok?...is u? undecided
B2Spirits:

I had to check this one's profile to get the description of what we are dealing with...skin folded like a maggot, bicep dangling like the dewlap of a cow.

If you attain half the depth I brandish in your entire lifetime, your whole lineage will boast of what they hitherto didn't have in their pedigree.

How did we get here? Why do African women celebrate shallowness? Even if your lack of depth is hereditary, the onus lies on you to scoop for yourself the benefit of the hindsight.

Transgender, to remark in the passing, whenever you are out of your elements, you should carefully choose your battles. I'm too good a being to hound with such reckless shenanigans.
John 11 verse 35. Jesus wept cry cry cry
Re: fg by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 14, 2016
grin all these comments for here wan kill me with laugh....even OP English phonetics dey scatter my braincheesy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is An Olosho / Big Onion Booty!see How A Nigeria Girl Twerked Up A Storm With Mic.jackson Music / Bleaching Gone Wrong (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.