Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

fg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / fg (3358 Views)

Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures / Aww.. See Moment This Groom Wept As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle (PICS+VID) / How Nigerian Girls Walk Around When Engaged.picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

fg by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Gfds
Re: fg by DrayZee: 2:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Na you wan marry Raine? grin

Raine is too good for any dude on nairaland. cry
Re: fg by BabaRamota1980: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Dear Raine,
This guy, I don't know. Im waiting to hear from you before I give my congrats. grin grin
Re: fg by Presh900(m): 5:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Raine80..... Ur fan club continues growing

1 Like

Re: fg by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Just negodu.. shocked sad
Height of desperation !
Re: fg by naijaboiy: 5:53am On Dec 13, 2016
OH GAHD!

Re: fg by photoshoot(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2016
This one na morning jonze
Re: fg by Aregs(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2016
E get as e be for dis recession o
Re: fg by firstking01(m): 7:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Where's the said raine80, come approve this and clear our doubts and curiosity.
Re: fg by phlamesG: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2016
who dah fvck is Raine?
Re: fg by NeutralJUDGE(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Huh!...too early for dis nd u re too old for dis
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:
First of all, do not be misled, we are not getting married; this is just a dream of mine that I wish it materializes. We have been talking before now, and she has rejected me. But I refuse to concede the defeat to her.
Some of you will think I zeroed in on her nairaland display pics to know what she looks like. No. I know exactly what my crush looks like, and I think only me is previleged to know this for now.
Some of you will go for my jugular -- terming this desperation, but you should endeavor to realize that 'all is fair in love and war'.
In my earlier thread, Her Worth vs My Worth https://www.nairaland.com/3493263/worth-vs-worth-union-work I was just assuming the disparity and exploring the gorge.
Raine80's mind is made up to discountenance anything in my semblance, but what if what we think we know or see are illusions? This is the classic Cartesian question. It essentially asks, how do we know that what we see around us is the real deal, and not some grand illusion perpetuated by an unseen force (who René Descartes referred to as the hypothesized ‘evil demon')? More recently, the question has been reframed as the "brain in a vat" problem, or the Simulation Argument. And it could very well be that we're the products of an elaborate simulation.
Despite that 80% of what men first look at in women has to do with appearance, the same cannot be said about women's preference. With my average look, I stand the same chance with a governor in Nigeria. See my 2013 pic below.
As a successful woman that she's, help me proclaim it to the dwellers in Maine that defining success itself is an uphill task -- a baffling theory -- and at the same time infectious.
You should be tempted to ask why Zahra Buhari is not my crush; why this kannywood actress is not my crush; or why I have not lusted after Beyonce: only the thing we desire happen to us, and as we grow wiser, we may escape some of our instinctive destinies if we want.
Now let's say Raine has always envisaged our clash of ideals, I'm willing to give this concessions: she shall nurture and groom our children to her preferred standards; I will donate such genes as beauty and brain during meiosis or whatever it is called.
If these thoughts of mine pans out or not, our ultimate goal seems to be the legacies we intend to leave behind, but the dead taste not the strange delicacy you people call legacies; only the living do that to the legacies left by the dead.
B2Spirits is the special assistant to Ali Modu Sherif on media. He currently writes from Sambisa.

angry
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Yet another deluded old man who still lives in Disney land of fairytales ((((((((shame))))))

Lord shine your light on your people, provide for them wisdom no matter how little it is
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=DrayZee post=51878306]Na you wan marry Raine? grin

Raine is too good for any dude on nairaland. cry[/quote) not too good for me my man
Re: fg by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Is u ok?...is u? undecided
Re: fg by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
I blame buhari 4 this
Re: fg by WaterDrunkard: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
I rushed here to see a pre wedding photo only for op to dey yarn dust. Op gerara here men

3 Likes

Re: fg by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
DrayZee:
Na you wan marry Raine? grin

Raine is too good for any dude on nairaland. cry
yet another asslicker

3 Likes

Re: fg by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
Yet another deluded old man who still lives in Disney land of fairytales ((((((((shame))))))

Lord shine your light on your people, provide for them wisdom no matter how little it is

U mean dt useless God that killed his own worshippers at Reigners church? You are asking that idiot to shine light on me? You are asking Him to give what he doesn't have. He can only bestows darkness and retrogression, and If HE tries it with me, His kingdom will witness untold events. I'm a god, if you don't know. You should get that into your dvmb skull.
Re: fg by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Is u ok?...is u? undecided

I had to check this one's profile to get the description of what we are dealing with...skin folded like a maggot, bicep dangling like the dewlap of a cow.

If you attain half the depth I brandish in your entire lifetime, your whole lineage will boast of what they hitherto didn't have in their pedigree.

How did we get here? Why do African women celebrate shallowness? Even if your lack of depth is hereditary, the onus lies on you to scoop for yourself the benefit of the hindsight.

Transgender, to remark in the passing, whenever you are out of your elements, you should carefully choose your battles. I'm too good a being to hound with such reckless shenanigans.
Re: fg by McBrooklyn(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: fg by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Huh!...too early for dis nd u re too old for dis

One shudder thinks if some dudes reason with their anus. Now age is the only parameter their shallow minds can bring into an equation in 21st century.

You see the bastaeds in football houses hailing stars in their 40s who are officially 24. What I have found to be a stroll in the park is identifying the infamous ubiquity of featherbrained miscreants that live under that 3rd Mainland Bridge -- the Makoko celebs and 'plaguers of the tombs' -- who, in their thousands, pervade naira land with their sil.li.ness.

You must have taken some cupfuls of that grey-black sludge that passes for lagoon water before you veered off into this thread that will turn out for your ilk to be a sublime rift, where muggins merchandise their shallowness with renewed agility.
Re: fg by McBrooklyn(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy grin

More like Mc.Brooklyn and PrettyAdaolisa walks down the aisle cool
Re: fg by NeutralJUDGE(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:

One shudder thinks if some dudes reason with their anus. Now age is the only parameter their shallow minds can bring into an equation in 21st century.

You see the bastaeds in football houses hailing stars in their 40s who are officially 24. What I have found to be a stroll in the park is identifying the infamous ubiquity of featherbrained miscreants that live under that 3rd Mainland Bridge -- the Makoko celebs and 'plaguers of the tombs' -- who, in their thousands, pervade naira land with their sil.li.ness.

You must have taken some cupfuls of that grey-black sludge that passes for lagoon water before you veered off into this thread that will turn out for your ilk to be a sublime rift, where muggins merchandise their shallowness with renewed agility.
I repeat....#u are too old for this, its normal when 40 year old people cheer 25years old professionals but for you to create a thread for a 25years old girl displaying ur low self-esteem@40. Its incorrigible

2 Likes

Re: fg by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2016
This is intellectually romantic smiley

Raine80 come and see your match cheesy
Re: fg by Aregs(m): 11:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: fg by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:

U mean dt useless God that killed his own worshippers at Reigners church? You are asking that idiot to shine light on me? You are asking Him to give what he doesn't have. He can only bestows darkness and retrogression, and If HE tries it with me, His kingdom will witness untold events. I'm a god, if you don't know. You should get that into your dvmb skull.
now I understand. Your problem is a problem

2 Likes

Re: fg by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Diddyydiva:
This is intellectually romantic smiley

Raine80 come and see your match cheesy
where? How? Pls stop decieving that old man
Re: fg by herzern(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016

Re: fg by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:
First of all, do not be misled, we are not getting married; this is just a dream of mine that I wish it materializes. We have been talking before now, and she has rejected me. But I refuse to concede the defeat to her.

Some of you will think I zeroed in on her nairaland display pics to know what she looks like. No. I know exactly what my crush looks like, and I think only me is previleged to know this for now.

Some of you will go for my jugular -- terming this desperation, but you should endeavor to realize that 'all is fair in love and war'.

In my earlier thread, Her Worth vs My Worth https://www.nairaland.com/3493263/worth-vs-worth-union-work I was just assuming the disparity and exploring the gorge.

Raine80's mind is made up to discountenance anything in my semblance, but what if what we think we know or see are illusions? This is the classic Cartesian question. It essentially asks, how do we know that what we see around us is the real deal, and not some grand illusion perpetuated by an unseen force (who René Descartes referred to as the hypothesized ‘evil demon')? More recently, the question has been reframed as the "brain in a vat" problem, or the Simulation Argument. And it could very well be that we're the products of an elaborate simulation.

Despite that 80% of what men first look at in women has to do with appearance, the same cannot be said about women's preference. With my average look, I stand the same chance with a governor in Nigeria. See my 2013 pic below.

As a successful woman that she's, help me proclaim it to the dwellers in Maine that defining success itself is an uphill task -- a baffling theory -- and at the same time infectious.

You should be tempted to ask why Zahra Buhari is not my crush; why this kannywood actress is not my crush; or why I have not lusted after Beyonce: only the thing we desire happen to us, and as we grow wiser, we may escape some of our instinctive destinies if we want.

Now let's say Raine has always envisaged our clash of ideals, I'm willing to give this concessions: she shall nurture and groom our children to her preferred standards; I will donate such genes as beauty and brain during meiosis or whatever it is called.

If these thoughts of mine pans out or not, our ultimate goal seems to be the legacies we intend to leave behind, but the dead taste not the strange delicacy you people call legacies; only the living do that to the legacies left by the dead.

B2Spirits is the special assistant to Ali Modu Sherif on media. He currently writes from Sambisa.
Ah bros! What's with te the grammer? Descartes even enter sef.... Didn't bother reading the sermon sha
Re: fg by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
B2Spirits:

I had to check this one's profile to get the description of what we are dealing with...skin folded like a maggot, bicep dangling like the dewlap of a cow.

If you attain half the depth I brandish in your entire lifetime, your whole lineage will boast of what they hitherto didn't have in their pedigree.

How did we get here? Why do African women celebrate shallowness? Even if your lack of depth is hereditary, the onus lies on you to scoop for yourself the benefit of the hindsight.

Transgender, to remark in the passing, whenever you are out of your elements, you should carefully choose your battles. I'm too good a being to hound with such reckless shenanigans.
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha..... Guy you are good... Ehen Iwe! You studied philosophy?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Night Stand / Checkout This 2 Nairalanders Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures. / My Husband Has Said These To Me A Million Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.