Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122680 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Occurstaem(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:
more questions are always very welcome.

As salam alaykum bro. JazakAllahu khayran. Thanks for the other day Sir. Please, I want to buy a phone from you. I am on a low budget.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:
more questions are always very welcome.

Clickbank still do not accept Nigerians. How can we register and receive payments from them?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Uwaeromosele:
.do u base on 1 niche or so many, Also, Must u buy d product of d person u wana promote ...

no it is not a must that you buy it. it is important to confirm that you are not promoting a crap. here are few tips you can use to do so. you can make research on the the product you want to promote to see if it is worth it. you can create threads on forums to ask for people's experience with the product. you can buy the product using your affiliate link so 75% of the purchase amount will come back to you. those are some few ways you can confirm what what you are promoting.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
olaolaking:

Like how much did you spend before you began to make money?

My free getresponse is expiring in 10 days time. I am not sure I will pay for it because I am not convinced that it will help me.
What should be the budget of a starter if there is any?
Thanks

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

i focus only on the 3 evergreen niches. health, wealth and romance.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
wealth: this include all mmo. make money online
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by hahn(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:

budget really depends on the person that is starting. a person that has time at his disposal can get started even with zero naira. his traffic source will be free traffic. most free traffic sources requires 2-4 hours daily to make you reasonable pay. for a person that already has budget, he will need like 100usd to invest in traffic. affiliate marketing all comes down to traffic.

health includes niches such as: loosing weight, acne treatment, sexual performance, erectile dysfunction, dieting etc.
romance: getting ex back, making you boyfriend love you, winning friends, wooing girls etc.

How do you register for clickbank as a Nigerian and how do you get paid?

Do you have an ebook on this?

I will love to but it if you do
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Uwaeromosele: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:

no it is not a must that you buy it. it is important to confirm that you are not promoting a crap. here are few tips you can use to do so. you can make research on the the product you want to promote to see if it is worth it. you can create threads on forums to ask for people's experience with the product. you can buy the product using your affiliate link so 75% of the purchase amount will come back to you. those are some few ways you can confirm what what you are promoting.
.ok.Do u own a website? If no.how do u promote ya Product/link? Also, Do you use a any software 2 Makes things easier like making sales letter or u brainstorm on dat (Cuz dat z important)..Cuz sm people dnt own a website, So how do you spread ya link 4 people 2 c nd ultimately,Buy?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:

for auto-responder, use mailchimp forever free version till you are firm. it allows you to have up to 2000 subscribers and to send 12000 emails monthly.
Nice one. At least, you have given a clue as per mailchimp.

2 hours a day is not bad. Can I ask more question?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
your questions are highly welcome. i pray that God give me the time to answer all your interesting questions.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
You are doing a good job here @op
@BiafraBushBoy aka BBB, come and see o. Ur effort is finally yielding fruit
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
importexpert:
your questions are highly welcome. i pray that God give me the time to answer all your interesting questions.
with a zero budget of 2 hours a day, how long will it take to make sales and like how much. (I just need estimates of both time and how much)
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by kingtinnie(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
what are the things needed to start and how will i get the product to market
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by AmuEwu: 10:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
Them go soon ban the op

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by hahn(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

I have been asking you questions since and you are not responding to them oooo

How do you register for clickbank as a Nigerian and how do you get paid?

Do you have an ebook on this?

I will love to but it if you do

undecided
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Uwaeromosele: 1:02am On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
..u haven't answered mine??
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:09am On Dec 15, 2016
hahn:

I have been asking you questions since and you are not responding to them oooo

undecided

registering on clickbank is part of the topics we will cover so be patient
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 6:01am On Dec 15, 2016
igebolagbe:
hi guys i am also into affiliate marketing and i have made an huge success this is my blog Best Juicer Review
https://igebolabestjuicer..com.ng/
You can also help the thread. They must have banned the op because he has not been responding again
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2016
igebolagbe:
hi guys i am also into affiliate marketing and i have made an huge success this is my blog Best Juicer Review

How long have you started?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CircleOfWilis: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2016
cool
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2016
dtruseeker:
Bloggers with exaggeration. 300k+ in a week? But at the end of the day you'll be selling eBook 2K
It seems u are yet to see the potentials in internet marketing. A guy from England is making $6k+/month (not naira o) via YouTube+AdSense.
Its I time u changed ur reasoning bro (NO offences)

#Following....
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2016
geebehn:

It seems u are yet to see the potentials in internet marketing. A guy from England is making $6k+/month (not naira o) via YouTube+AdSense.

#Following....
What is your argument here sir? He had not spoken about selling any ebook here. Until then you are very wrong. I still don't understand the potential you are talking about. 300k x4 is more than 1.2m in a month. So what is the potential that he had not seen?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 6:44am On Dec 15, 2016
igebolagbe:

Nice blog bro!
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 6:51am On Dec 15, 2016
olaolaking:

What is your argument here sir? He had not spoken about selling any ebook here. Until then you are very wrong. I still don't understand the potential you are talking about. 300k x4 is more than 1.2m in a month. So what is the potential that he had not seen?

Check the post I quoted Sir,
He said Bloggers with exaggeration. 300k+ in a week?
As if its not achievable.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dtruseeker(m): 6:57am On Dec 15, 2016
geebehn:

#Following....
I don't understand what point you are trying to make here sir.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 7:07am On Dec 15, 2016
dtruseeker:

I don't understand what point you are trying to make here sir.

#Sir, you said Bloggers with exaggeration. 300k+ in a week? As if its not achievable.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2016
geebehn:

Check the post I quoted Sir,
He said Bloggers with exaggeration. 300k+ in a week?
As if its not achievable.
Sorry, I mistook you for the other guy

2 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2016
olaolaking:

Sorry, I mistook you for the other guy
No worries Sir.
grin
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by lawrence358(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2016
For people waiting for answers to questions, let me help out a bit.

There are so many affiliate sites that takes nigerians, clickbank is just the oldest and probably the biggest.

i remember trying to join them about 6 years ago, it wasn't easy at all then, maybe it will now, but i will recommend joining one that will take you for who you are so the payment will be smooth instead for having to buy a paypal account from another country.

Getting into other affiliate programs is similar to applying for a job. Its easy wgen they know you are going to promote using paid means (bing, google adword etc).

The truth is, to become a successful affiliate, there are skills you will have to learn, one of it being to know how to edit HTML even if you cant build a site form the ground up but the good news is- All skills can be learnt, so get a good teacher.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by thaoriginator: 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
Bro you get any sure soccer games for this weekend? I just need only 10 odds to stake 100, 000. cry
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. i will try to attend to as many questions as possible.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by siralexis(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2016
geebehn:

#Following....

Bros gbenghen i don dey find you all this years..quote me ur mail abeg

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.