Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122744 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2016
more affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2016
more affiliate marketing related questions are highly welcome.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Obagoblog(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2016
I was thinking of starting with Amazon affiliate before o...
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2016
Obagoblog:
I was thinking of starting with Amazon affiliate before o...

all forms of affiliate marketing pays. it is just that some pay more. anywhere you put effort the cash will flood in. my advice is that you should hold an expert tight which ever route you decide to go. i deal more on digital products.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by venus080(m): 3:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
I would very much like to have a one on one training on this.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:

you are welcome..
Can I have more than one clickbank accounts?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by gentlekeny(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
I am a newbie to affiliate marketing.

THINGS I NEED TO DO
(1) Create a UK Clickbank account with a VPN

What else?

QUESTION 1:

As a newbie, what other things do i need to have for me to have a strong start in this biz?

Do i need a website? Pls through more light about the squeeze page, marketing tactics, etc

Jehovah Bless you
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by eddy4naija: 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
importexpert:

bro the whole process is much simpler than it use to be. from the last 3 years to date, i have registered not less than 100 clickbank accounts of different countries. the reason why you think it is safe to register a clickbank account with Nigerian i.p is because you have not made a penny in it. clickbank does not block access from banned countries but i assure you that your account will be banned after some earnings. for address you do not need to purchase any foreign address from graphcard or similar service. all you need to do is to generate a free uk address from fakenamegenerator.com . after registering your account with vpn, you can always access it without a vpn. you do not need check or a foreign paypal account or payoneer. a 3rd party service helps you with the withdrawal process. i wish you success
op, are you trying to say that i cannot withdraw my earnings to my payoneer mastercard?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Valentinooo: 7:07am On Dec 22, 2016
importexpert:

bro the whole process is much simpler than it use to be. from the last 3 years to date, i have registered not less than 100 clickbank accounts of different countries. the reason why you think it is safe to register a clickbank account with Nigerian i.p is because you have not made a penny in it. clickbank does not block access from banned countries but i assure you that your account will be banned after some earnings. for address you do not need to purchase any foreign address from graphcard or similar service. all you need to do is to generate a free uk address from fakenamegenerator.com . after registering your account with vpn, you can always access it without a vpn. you do not need check or a foreign paypal account or payoneer. a 3rd party service helps you with the withdrawal process. i wish you success
Nice one.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by geebehn(m): 7:10am On Dec 22, 2016
importexpert:

you are welcome..

Pls, what tool(s) do you use for keyword research?
Sorry if I'm a bit off topic grin
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by G12(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2016
I changed my FB ads payment method to Payoneer card but I'm still billed in Naira. Any idea why?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 8:46am On Dec 24, 2016
olaolaking:

Can I have more than one clickbank accounts?

you can have as many as you wish. just make sure you are careful. always use a "new private window" when accessing a different account. if you are using a vpn you will not have any problem. using many clickbank account from one Nigerian ip might subject them to risk. use a new private window for each account. private windows do not expose your ip, geo, isp, browser etc. your success is truly my pride
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Fedric(m): 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
importexpert:

you can have as many as you wish. just make sure you are careful. always use a "new private window" when accessing a different account. if you are using a vpn you will not have any problem. using many clickbank account from one Nigerian ip might subject them to risk. use a new private window for each account. private windows do not expose your ip, geo, isp, browser etc. your success is truly my pride
how can i create a squeeze page
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
importexpert:
What is the condition to get $0.99 domain. Because I have not been able to get one on godaddy
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by kennykendo(m): 1:27am On Dec 25, 2016
importexpert:

my question is does clickbank allow Nigerian ips for buying the advertised products from them? will u b advertising something Nigerians can't buy?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Teekrayne(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2016
For those that stayed with Ultimate Cycler during the upgrade till the end.... I salute your resilience, I admire your patience... I wanna use this platform to say a very big thank you to you all for believing in this scheme.... New cyclers now have access to the platform.... if you want to join my team... feel free, it's as active as ever... don't mind those who said you will be paired automatically once you join. I am not saying that you can't be paired automatically anyways... however, you can only be paired automatically if you join an active team that has enough spill overs to compensate new down lines. If you join an inactive team, am afraid you will have to refer before you get paid... for instance, when I joined the scheme weeks back, I was expecting my cash sooner than later... I waited for almost 2 weeks, only for me to be told by my sponsor that I needed to refer b4 I can start earning. I was mad at him because he didn't tell me the truth just because he wanted me to join his team. I was discouraged ab initio, but I summoned the courage and started referring. Today, I can boast of 3 different accounts on the platform, managing account on behalf of my down lines who are too busy, helping some of my down lines refer and so on.... you can hook me up for a detailed explanation even if you don't want to register with my team... I am more than ready to help in anyway..... 07032459226, 09056199259 and 08084241747... God bless you all
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
kennykendo:

my question is does clickbank allow Nigerian ips for buying the advertised products from them? will u b advertising something Nigerians can't buy?

the main aim of this affiliate marketing is not to sell to Nigerians but to sell to the rest of the world. the traffic in the developed world like uk, us and russia converts much more. those are our target traffic. for your question about if a Nigerian can buy from clickbank with Nigerian i.p the answer is yes. this is if you have something you personally want to buy from clickbank. just choose any country during checkout e.g Ghana and choose to pay with your paypal account. insert your pp email and login. complete the process and you will be redirected to the order successful page. i wish you success.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by yinkeys(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
importexpert:

the main aim of this affiliate marketing is not to sell to Nigerians but to sell to the rest of the world. the traffic in the developed world like uk, us and russia converts much more. those are our target traffic. for your question about if a Nigerian can buy from clickbank with Nigerian i.p the answer is yes. this is if you have something you personally want to buy from clickbank. just choose any country during checkout e.g Ghana and choose to pay with your paypal account. insert your pp email and login. complete the process and you will be redirected to the order successful page. i wish you success.
@importexport Looking at your topics, I just need help from numbers 11 to 14.
Can I have your whatsapp contact ?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by eripecs(f): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
lawrence358:
Sure
Thanks. Check your mail. Sending PM
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by solomonjesus: 2:57am On Dec 28, 2016
We dey follow
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by linusmels(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2016
hello
i have something to show you guys but i cant post it here cos i will be banned. check my signature and contact me through whatsapp. you wont regret it.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ichommy(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2016
CC: Solidkay
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by yinkeys(m): 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
@importexport what are your traffic sources?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
yinkeys:
@importexport what are your traffic sources?

i revealed them in the affiliate jagaban

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by solomonjesus: 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
importexpert:
can one promote more than one affiliate network on one website
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by yinkeys(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
importexpert:

i revealed them in the affiliate jagaban
Which one is affiliate jagaban o. Not English kindly explain

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.