Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,866 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling (2930 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
I'm not gay
Yeah right.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
happy holidays to you too
You have a problem with the word "Christmas?"
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by peacesamuel94(m): 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=akintom post=51889574]It's a season of excitement for the atheists world over, as they behold the continuous crumbling of the religious wall that has caged humanity in idiocy, hate, malice, racism, primitiveness, terrorism, patricide, genocide, time and money waste etc.

Just like the legendary fall of the wall of Jericho, the atheists have been matching round the wall of religion, armed with the sword of physical science, spear of reasons and empiricism, and recently, with the trumpet of ICT.

The projection of atheism via the sounding of reason through ICT, has dealt the final Missile against religious wall, and it's fast tumbling down, across the globe.

Not too long ago, a cartoonist in Denmark caressed one the characters of the Abrahamic religion, some folks in northern Nigeria went murderous.

But now worst depiction of religious characters litters the virtual spaces, even from dominantly religious nations, no human beings is harassed or attacked. What happens now, are isolated cases of religious extremism.

This shows the quest of atheism, via secularism is permeating the world. The religious footholds are been demolished across the world.

A bishop will think twice now, before he slaps or assault an innocent girl, in the name of delusionary and false allegations of being a witch.

Most of the witch-hunting pasto-herbalist, are now vetted before they can preach in western nations. It's an offense to victimize or accuse children and women as witches in those places.

Some of these witch-hunters no longer find this nations attractive for spread of their superstitions. And when they are compelled to go, they have nothing useful to say.

..... Wall of religion is falling [/quote

Delusion.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by jonbellion(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anas09:

You have a problem with the word "Christmas?"
lol no
Christs real birthdate is unknown
Modern Christmas is just a mix mash of pagan customs that has been incorporated into the holiday

1 Like

Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
jonbellion:
lol no
Christs real birthdate is unknown
Modern Christmas is just a mix mash of pagan customs that has been incorporated into the holiday
I for one is not interested in Christmas. I grew up in a house where Christmas is retreat, i don't go though, but the whole Christnas flavour died in me.

I celebrate Christ every minute of my life. I don't wait for a day set aside by pagans.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 12:46am On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:
It's a season of excitement for the atheists world over, as they behold the continuous crumbling of the religious wall that has caged humanity in idiocy, hate, malice, racism, primitiveness, terrorism, patricide, genocide, time and money waste etc.

Just like the legendary fall of the wall of Jericho, the atheists have been matching round the wall of religion, armed with the sword of physical science, spear of reasons and empiricism, and recently, with the trumpet of ICT.

The projection of atheism via the sounding of reason through ICT, has dealt the final Missile against religious wall, and it's fast tumbling down, across the globe.

Not too long ago, a cartoonist in Denmark caressed one the characters of the Abrahamic religion, some folks in northern Nigeria went murderous.

But now worst depiction of religious characters litters the virtual spaces, even from dominantly religious nations, no human beings is harassed or attacked. What happens now, are isolated cases of religious extremism.

This shows the quest of atheism, via secularism is permeating the world. The religious footholds are been demolished across the world.

A bishop will think twice now, before he slaps or assault an innocent girl, in the name of delusionary and false allegations of being a witch.

Most of the witch-hunting pasto-herbalist, are now vetted before they can preach in western nations. It's an offense to victimize or accuse children and women as witches in those places.

Some of these witch-hunters no longer find this nations attractive for spread of their superstitions. And when they are compelled to go, they have nothing useful to say.

..... Wall of religion is falling
Atheists have good reason to be very excited this time of the year.
This is the time when they gloat over what have happened to thousands of atheists that have fallen into a cruel spiritual trap that gradually led to insanity.

This is the time of year when atheists gather together to curse their founding fathers for not finding the promised Holy Grail that would have given them eternal life instead of rapid decay in a mental asylum. Josef Stalin was on of the insane messiahs of atheism.

Josef Stalin was a proud atheist : He suffered mental insanity for thirty years, until his death in 1953, Josef Stalin was the mass-murdering atheist dictator of Soviet Russia.

He was also a fool.
Muggeridge had collaborated with Svetlana Stalin, Josef Stalin’s daughter, on a BBC documentary about her God-hating father. She recounted her insane fathers last act of defiant rebellion against the Creator: “As Josef Stalin lay dying, going insane, plagued with terrifying hallucinations, he suddenly sat halfway up in bed, clenched his fist toward the heavens once more, fell back upon his pillow, and was dead.”
“His one last gesture, ” observed Zacharias, “was a clenched fist toward God, his heart as cold and hard as steel.”

Atheist Thomas Henry Huxley- Was an Apostle of Darwinism. Thomas Henry Huxley will be remembered by the public merely as the atheist man who believed that we were descended from the ape, or as the apostle of Darwinism, The Big Bang.
Agnosticism is the philosophical position that it is impossible to know about the nature or existence of God. The term “Agnostic” was coined in 1869 by Thomas H Huxley who was an atheist to further confuse the simple meaning of "God hater".

His father died in an insane asylum. Huxley’s hatred of God was rooted in the fear that the insanity in his family was caused by unclean spirits.

Sigmund Freud was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. He could not treat his own mental diseases.
Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

Sigmund Freud was obsessed with the having sex with his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams. He believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were villains.

Charles Darwin – He was a master at faking evolution theories for personal status. He lived the greatest portion of his life in deep mental depression, there is a history of mental illness in his family. He believed his dad had the power of prediction; He had an endless list of psychosomatic mental illnesses and lived as a semi invalid barely past thirty.

For hundreds of years atheist have viciously fought to destroy religion and ensure that God and Jesus did not exist.
Now as athiest AKINTOM proudly proclaim, they are marching around a mental asylum in celebration of the terrible way in which their heroes are shamed.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 12:57am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

You wish.
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

The Jews plan failed, and so has the atheistic onslaught. Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening and yet instructive to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.

Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, atheism, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 9:18am On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews ATHEISTIC rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction.

The Jews plan failed, and so has the atheistic onslaught. Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked ! The miraculous healing and powerful deliverance from evil spirits continue to the end.

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.

It is frightening and yet instructive to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.

Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, atheism, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?

Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of the existence of a creator God. to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

Hebrews 6:1-3

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

(AND THE FOCUS ON SIGNS AND WONDERS)

And this will we do, if God permit.

Lets step away from Human worship for once and study Scriptures. Signs and wonders are for unbelievers not believers. Let us see how we can undertand our environment using the Word of Eternal Life.THE SCRIPTURES.

I was studying my Bible this morning, a question came to my mind. pls permit me to ask you so that we can learn from each other. Here is my question sir;

Why did it take God so long to bring to pass His promise of the 'Seed of the woman' he promised in the garden of Eden?

Thanks for your time.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by akintom(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

I was studying my Bible this morning, a question came to my mind. pls permit me to ask you so that we can learn from each other. Here is my question sir;

Why did it take God so long to bring to pass His promise of the 'Seed of the woman' he promised in the garden of Eden?

Thanks for your time.

It's really amusing why a book, that contains myriads of obsolete claims, can't be reviewed to accommodate latest discoveries that are backed by facts.

What possible mindsets would folks who romances a primitive and anachronistic claims have? That will not be fair and correct, to say that such mindsets will at best be ridiculously absurd.

Why it took the Jewish Idol so long? Here's the answer :

The nazarene through philosophy and psychology, found the similitude of Grecian myths and legend in the Torah, and he took advantage of it, to form extremist faction of Judaism - Judeo-Christian religion.

It takes a different mental slant, to become a terrorist, religious freak, psychopath, sociopath or pervert.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by randomperson: 10:18am On Dec 22, 2016
Ahn-ahn... All these big, big grammar for what?? U people be kiafu, be vewi kiafu!!
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

Hebrews 6:1-3

Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

(AND THE FOCUS ON SIGNS AND WONDERS)

And this will we do, if God permit.

Lets step away from Human worship for once and study Scriptures. Signs and wonders are for unbelievers not believers. Let us see how we can undertand our environment using the Word of Eternal Life.THE SCRIPTURES.

Thanks for your time.

Hebrews 6: 1 to 3 What is here taught to the church clergy is very important. They must stop arguing about the principles and doctrines of Christ and baptism, laying on of hands etc. Rather, just do the WORKS OF HEALING, DELIVERANCE ETC. that is the perfection for the clergy because Jesus commanded all REAL pastors to go and heal and deliver, prophecy and other signs and wonders.

You are mislead when you state that " Signs and wonders are for unbelievers, not believers." Jesus is saying that the MIRACLES, SIGNS and WONDERS testify to the truth about Him. Go and do the same ! Talk is cheap !

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.
Not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

We must break away from the "Talk"
in the churches and into the "Doing."

Note how Jesus emphasis the word "Do" in these scriptures to pastors.
It can not be any other way if Jesus's promise must be true. He promised, " Come to me, I will make your burdens light." I will remove the burdens of demonic attacks, sickness, poverty etc is what he demonstrated and then commanded ALL pastors to do.

Jesus never commanded the people healed to go and heal others, rather "Go and sin no more."
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 11:07am On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:

It's really amusing why a book, that contains myriads of obsolete claims, can't be reviewed to accommodate latest discoveries that are backed by facts.

What possible mindsets would folks who romances a primitive and anachronistic claims have? That will not be fair and correct, to say that such mindsets will at best be ridiculously absurd.

The nazarene through philosophy and psychology, found the similitude of Grecian myths and legend in the Torah, and he took advantage of it, to form extremist faction of Judaism - Judeo-Christian religion.

It takes a different mental slant, to become a terrorist, religious freak, psychopath, sociopath or pervert.
It is early morning and already there are signs that AKINTOM forgot to take his daily psychotic medications.

Insanity has no surprises. AKINTOM certainly have an acute mental slant. His mind is slanting steeply in the direction of the insane founders of atheism: Einstein, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Nietzsche, and Isaac Newton.

Atheist Dawkins’ signing, in 2006, of a petition to the British Prime Minister that called for making it “illegal to indoctrinate children into religion before the age of 16. It is unfortunately, as there are a lot of atheists who go into the field of psychology and psychiatry.

1 Like

Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by akintom(m): 11:21am On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
It is early morning and already there are signs that AKINTOM forgot to take his daily psychotic medications.

Insanity has no surprises. AKINTOM certainly have an acute mental slant. His mind is slanting steeply in the direction of the insane founders of atheism: Einstein, Charles Darwin, Sigmund Freud, Nietzsche, and Isaac Newton.

Atheist Dawkins’ signing, in 2006, of a petition to the British Prime Minister that called for making it “illegal to indoctrinate children into religion before the age of 16. It is unfortunately, as there are a lot of atheists who go into the field of psychology and psychiatry.

Am very sure that the man in the synagogue, will be very proud of you.

By the way, what's this COD with akintom?
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2016
Both atheists and practitioners of dogmatic and creed religions has one thing in common; conceit. Truly, conceit is God's gift to petty people.

The source of all is the God I know. We're all imperfect manifestation of the perfect one - source of all. Free will remains a rare gift to mankind.

One who need church to do/become good truly lack good morality. And he who doesn't believe that there's a source of all intentionally live on self-deceit.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:

This time the COD favours you.

The holy man in the holy Synagogue for the childish games played here.
He is right now as we speak helping many people solve life problems that you and I cant even understand.

AKINTOM, you and your scientific god dont have 1% of the Holy Prophet TB Joshua's wisdom and power to help others.

a) Atheists laugh at the suffering of women and children.

b) Atheists target women and children for profit.

c) Because women and children are helped in real churches, hatred is stirred up in the cold hearts of atheists.

Why do they target women and children ? Cowards like a soft target.

Sigmund Freud an atheist was the founding father of psychoanalysis, a method for treating a mental illness and also a theory which explains human behaviour. Freud believed a female is a failed boy.

He was obsessed with having sex with his mother and rivalry with his dad. The desire to have sex with his mother and kill his father haunted his dreams.

He wrongly believed women wanted sex with there fathers and stories of rape and molestation were fantasies. Instead of victims these women were made to be villains by Freud..
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hebrews 6: 1 to 3 What is here taught to the church clergy is very important. They must stop arguing about the principles and doctrines of Christ and baptism, laying on of hands etc. Rather, just do the WORKS OF HEALING, DELIVERANCE ETC. that is the perfection for the clergy because Jesus commanded all REAL pastors to go and heal and deliver, prophecy and other signs and wonders.

You are mislead when you state that " Signs and wonders are for unbelievers, not believers." Jesus is saying that the MIRACLES, SIGNS and WONDERS testify to the truth about Him. Go and do the same ! Talk is cheap !

Here Jesus Christ explains who he is and why He came into the world.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the True God, but by me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.
Not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

We must break away from the "Talk"
in the churches and into the "Doing."

Note how Jesus emphasis the word "Do" in these scriptures to pastors.
It can not be any other way if Jesus's promise must be true. He promised, " Come to me, I will make your burdens light." I will remove the burdens of demonic attacks, sickness, poverty etc is what he demonstrated and then commanded ALL pastors to do.

Jesus never commanded the people healed to go and heal others, rather "Go and sin no more."

You didn't even attempt the question i asked.

Why did it take that long for God to fulfill the promise of giving the SEED OF THE WOMAN?
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

You didn't even attempt the question i asked.

Why did it take that long for God to fulfill the promise of giving the SEED OF THE WOMAN?
I deliberately put your question aside.

By the way I saw some confused person answer your question. Do that help ?

You came back with the same question, I am surprised. My comments and the precise scriptures Hebrew 6: 1 to 3 would have showed you how to avoid this mind and spirit deadening arguing/debating about principles and doctrines. We must not dig a hole for innocent young minds.

Jesus said, "I am the Truth, I am the Way, I am the life." When we contemplate/ponder on this we will not stumble in the darkness like the atheists.

Maybe I should ask you this question;
How will an answer to your question help you enter deeper into the spirit world of the light ?

or How will an answer help you ?
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:

Pastors run churches as their own private business while TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless, always giving because Jesus said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Sadly, the gap between the so-called religious accusers and the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is ever widening as many leading pastors in the world are becoming more embroiled in the pursuit of money and material gain than the essence of Christ’s gospel and work. Kingdom business seems more like worldly business, with pastors making headlines for expensive acquisitions, lavish living and political speeches as opposed to solving problems, meeting needs and changing lives.

Ilobi Austin, a catholic in faith, wrote, “While God is ordering the Holy Prophet (T.B. Joshua’s) counterparts to acquire more automobiles and in some cases, private jets with cost in the billion bracket, the same God is asking the Holy Prophet TB Joshua to love humanity like himself and consequently, improve their earthly and heavenly fortunes.

Prophet TB Joshua is today, father to the fatherless, mother to the motherless, friend to the friendless and government to the government-less. Little wonder then, that the good Lord magnanimously found him worthy for the arduous task of delivering his people from the vice grip of the devil. Such powers in the hands of such ministers, who have made the criticism of his ministries their pastime, would have seen deliverance going to the highest bidders.”

Investigations reveal that TB Joshua don’t even own a bank account. He simply gives away freely.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
I deliberately put your question aside.

By the way I saw some confused person answer your question. Do that help ?

You came back with the same question, I am surprised. My comments and the precise scriptures Hebrew 6: 1 to 3 would have showed you how to avoid this mind and spirit deadening arguing/debating about principles and doctrines. We must not dig a hole for innocent young minds.

Jesus said, "I am the Truth, I am the Way, I am the life." When we contemplate/ponder on this we will not stumble in the darkness like the atheists.

Maybe I should ask you this question;
How will an answer to your question help you enter deeper into the spirit world of the light ?

or How will an answer help you ?

You have not answered my question and you want to ask me yours?

Are you forgetting i quoted Hebrews 6:1-3 ?

6:1-3 has nothing to do with the question. I didnt ask you to explain Hebrews. I need your own imput not another persons.

Pls answer my question.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2016
Anas09:

You have not answered my question and you want to ask me yours?

Are you forgetting i quoted Hebrews 6:1-3 ?

6:1-3 has nothing to do with the question. I didnt ask you to explain Hebrews. I need your own imput not another persons.

Pls answer my question.
A guy called AKINTOM sent you this answer ;

Respectfully reply, while I deal with more real problems that move us toward the truth about the master. I hate bling bling ! You dont know why you want an answer to a very frivolous question ?
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:
It's a season of excitement for the atheists world over, as they behold the continuous crumbling of the religious wall that has caged humanity in idiocy, hate, malice, racism, primitiveness, terrorism, patricide, genocide, time and money waste etc.

Your personal wall, the structure of your life is falling down flat
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by UyiIredi(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:

Too damn optimistic when there's absolutely no reason to be and as such too damn stupid.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by akintom(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Your personal wall, the structure of your life is falling down flat
The Jewish doG will be very proud of a worthy Avenger.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by akintom(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
UyiIredi:

Too damn optimistic when there's absolutely no reason to be and as such too damn stupid.
Now let's go to the goddamned places, underground spiritual games....
Archbishop na miliki
Imamu na gbaladun
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2016
akintom:

The Jewish doG

Is that what you call your father?
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by jonbellion(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Is that what you call your dad?
pidgin2
The queen of straw man has arrived cool
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2016
jonbellion:
pidgin2 The queen of straw man has arrived cool
tongue
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by jonbellion(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

tongue
lol
*blows kiss*
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
Pidgin2:

Is that what you call your father?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by akintom(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
When the Jewish doG mated the figurine, in manner of beastiality, you can't but have the strain that first manifested, in the nazarene with the suicide tendency.

This strain has now produced sub-strains of morons and zombies, that irritatingly go around pitiably in religious reflective jacket, color rioted dresses, awkward and disgusting idiosyncrasies, jester and outright avaricious gluttons.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2016
ScienceWatch:
A guy called AKINTOM sent you this answer ;

Respectfully reply, while I deal with more real problems that move us toward the truth about the master. I hate bling bling ! You dont know why you want an answer to a very frivolous question ?
No, he didn't attempt it. He only mocked. Besides i didnt ask him, i asked you. Why shift it to him?

Lol. So the eternal redemption plan is frivolous?

Signs and wonders that cant get anyone saved is more important than redemption abi?

You have no single idea thata why you are jumping.everywhere trying to push the question to an atheist.

In your right senses, you expected an atheist to answer a question such as this?

Just harzard a guess lets see how you do.

If you don't, then mark my Moniker and do not mention me again into TBJoshua's matters. I am a disciple of Christ, not of Man.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anas09:

No, he didn't attempt it. He only mocked. Besides i didnt ask him, i asked you. Why shift it to him?

Lol. So the eternal redemption plan is frivolous?

Signs and wonders that cant get anyone saved is more important than redemption abi?

You have no single idea thata why you are jumping.everywhere trying to push the question to an atheist.

In your right senses, you expected an atheist to answer a question such as this?

Just harzard a guess lets see how you do.

If you don't, then mark my Moniker and do not mention me again into TBJoshua's matters. I am a disciple of Christ, not of Man.

Hi ANAS09, While I am trying to understand why you would insist on getting an answer to a question that can add no value to any aspect of your life. Meanwhile, I am disturbed by your narrow view of what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Is it because Jesus is working so mightily through a black man ? Or do you believe the conspiracy theories concerning him ?

ANAS09, You make the following statement: "I am a disciple of Christ, not of Man." It is ironic that you will at the same time, reject the man that Jesus is doing His greatest miracles and deliverance's through. Are you a true disciple/pastor ? Are you a FAKE pastor?

I have spoken to many disciples of Christ from a few different religions, including Muslims about the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and about the unrivaled supernatural powers of healing and deliverance and inspiring charity possessed by this man.
When these people were shown Biblical scriptures that show the method Jesus and His disciples/pastors used to bring about salvation, they readily agreed that the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing what is written in the Holy Scriptures.

Below are overpowering evidence of how a fake disciple/pastor can be recognized from a genuine pastor ;

Joh 5:20 "For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe." There we have it ! Believing is salvation. The miracles are evidence of Jesus and all true Pastors connection with God. This is the way no pastor can fake his/her way onto the pulpit.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor/disciple, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

The wisdom of God is evident in this divine setup. He knew that evil people will use Jesus name for personal gain and perpetuate the suffering of innocent believers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Religions Present The Sons Of God As Almighty God / Dr Dk Olukoya Honours 77 First Class Student / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.