Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,477 members, 7,846,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling (2920 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by Anas09: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi ANAS09, While I am trying to understand why you would insist on getting an answer to a question that can add no value to any aspect of your life. Meanwhile, I am disturbed by your narrow view of what it means to be a disciple of Christ. Is it because Jesus is working so mightily through a black man ? Or do you believe the conspiracy theories concerning him ?

ANAS09, You make the following statement: "I am a disciple of Christ, not of Man." It is ironic that you will at the same time, reject the man that Jesus is doing His greatest miracles and deliverance's through. Are you a true disciple/pastor ? Are you a FAKE pastor?

I have spoken to many disciples of Christ from a few different religions, including Muslims about the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and about the unrivaled supernatural powers of healing and deliverance and inspiring charity possessed by this man.
When these people were shown Biblical scriptures that show the method Jesus and His disciples/pastors used to bring about salvation, they readily agreed that the Holy Prophet TB Joshua is doing what is written in the Holy Scriptures.

Below are overpowering evidence of how a fake disciple/pastor can be recognized from a genuine pastor ;

Joh 5:20 "For the true God loves the Son, and shows Him all miracles that He does: and He will show me greater miracles/WORKS than these, so that you may be amazed and believe." There we have it ! Believing is salvation. The miracles are evidence of Jesus and all true Pastors connection with God. This is the way no pastor can fake his/her way onto the pulpit.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor/disciple, not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches.
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Joh 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the miracles/ WORKS which the Father has given me to finish, the same miracles/ WORKS that I do, bear witness for me, that the Father hath sent me.

Joh 17:18 What I was sent into the world to do, I also sent them into the world to do the same.

The wisdom of God is evident in this divine setup. He knew that evil people will use Jesus name for personal gain and perpetuate the suffering of innocent believers.
A question about redemption adds nothing to your life, but preaching TBJoshua adds alot to your life abi?
Pls stay off my mention.
Re: Alas! The Wall Of Religion Is Falling by ScienceWatch: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2016
Anas09:

A question about redemption adds nothing to your life, but preaching TBJoshua adds alot to your life abi?
Pls stay off my mention.
No problem ! The truth hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invocation Formula For Money Without Stress (not Ritual) / Tb Joshua Sends Wise Man Harry To The Usa For A Revival Meeting / Please Help I Always See Myself Swimming With Fishes In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.