Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom (7344 Views)

Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Short/small/petite bitches are lethal. embarassed
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by franklynsunny(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2016
What's is so attractive to old mum compare to his babe
Am sure he is an addict sex mugu dat can slip wit tree as far as he see skirt
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by Frankraj: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
GUIDERS MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO JUST ENDED NOW 14/ 12 /2016 ... HERE ARE SOME OF THR EXCERPTS..

*** NO GH OR PH FOR THIS PERIOD., MEANING NO ORDERS SHALL BE MATCHED EVEN THE REMATCHED ORDERS.

*** SOME 30DAY MAVROS *MAY* BE RELEASED FOR WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30 DAYS WAITING PERIOD.

***ALL NEW ORDERS AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN GH SHALL KEEP GROWING

***A NEW MODEL IS TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JANUARY. THE MODEL SHALL HANDLE ISSUES REGARDING MASSIVE GH WITHDRAWAL FEARS.

***DURING THIS PERIOD, ALL ISSUES WITH SUPPORT WOULD BE HANDLED

***CHANGE OF GUIDERS BUTTON TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR PARTICIPANTS BY NEXTWEEK AT MOST

***OUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF WE PROMOTE POSITIVITY, THIS WOULD HELP THE SYSTEM AND ITS NEW MODEL COMING UP NEXT YEAR.

***FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORATORIUM ISSUES AND FAKE TELLER ISSUES, KINDLY UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NOW AS SUPPORT WOULD NOT BE OVERWHELMED DURING THIS PERIOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PANIC ONLY WEAKENS THE SYSTEM. WHAT HAVE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA DONE FOR YOU BEFORE NOW? IF YOU PLACE A PH ORDER TODAY, YOU WONT BE MATCHED BUT YOUR MAVRO KEEPS GROWING. LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF MMM. PH AND GH RATIOS ENSURES SUSTAINABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. PLACE THAT PH ORDER AND ENCOURAGE YOUR DOWNLINES TOO TO DO SAME NOW. THIS IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TIME TO SINCE YOU WONT BE MATCHED.

BE POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE.
MMM IS STILL UP AND RUNNING.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by steppins: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kdiva:

young enough*
you're welcome
Joblessness*
You're welcome.
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by Kdiva(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
steppins:
Joblessness* You're welcome.
mtcheww..
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by ndujekwu(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
And what did she do to her mum?

Aim at the player (the d*ck) not the game (the body)
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
The babe is nice i swear,i will burn him to death. grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2016
ghost3040:
so the girl in question walks about with HOT GRITS...If not where did she get the HOT grits almost immediately...

my point of view DAT didn't happen immediately, it was nt stated dere

it shud be a long run tin say she pretend with him all d while and she planned it all out came to his house with the grits and melted it on him dats wat I feel happened
Re: See What A Lady Did To Her Boyfriend After She Caught Him In Bed With Her Mom by christ007(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2018
metallisc:

chai, you wicked o!! grin grin grin
na online hot water lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good / My Married Calabar Neighbour (18+) / Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter, Priscilla Showing Off Her Hot Curves (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.