Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good (7296 Views)

I Didnt Beg You To Pay My Fees, Dont Use It To Trap Me – Lady Tells Boyfriend / A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Geoffreymgk: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Guys please i take god beg una Suggest a Drug substance, drink that can make me feel better.
Even if it is for a Few hours. I have panic attacks, Severe mood swings and
Somebody suggested painkillers say that e dey work.

Let me clear my head completely, feel good. No thinking or nothing, bring my bp down
Abeg unA. And i don't want to take alcohol or cigarettes.
Weed is doing nothing for me neither
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by LuciferYaweh: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Try jenkem.

Costs nothing & its absolutely legal.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Guys please i take god beg una Suggest a Drug substance, drink that can make me feel better.
Somebody suggested painkillers say that e dey work

Abeg unA. And i don't want to take alcohol or cigarettes

Most people would recommend tramadol for you, as you already know it's a pain killer with hallucinogenic after-effects, but I'd advise you stay off unprescribed medications and try to see a doctor.

Also try to investigate the reason for the pain and mood swings, some things are psychological and pain killers will eventually do more harm than good.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Drink water bro!
It works for me !
Carry a jug of water for front and pour yourself some water .
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Try setting a goal and try to achieve it.

The pleasure you'll derive from achieving it will out rival any drugs

OP should see a psychiatrist.

Or better still tell someone about his problem

A problem half shared is half solved

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

Lol!
Do you know what panic attack or anxiety disorder is?
Set a goal and try to achieve it ? Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by psucc(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2018
Please try and do some checks. What has actually changed within the immediate past? How did and do you respond to such (if any)? Is there no other way to handle the change? If there is, try to work on your self to get it right. Please beware.

Also, remember to tell Jesus, He holds the key.

May you find favour in God's sight in Jesus name, Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by delugajackson: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

You just exposed your ignorance with this comment. I pray you find succour in knowledge than in your love for facial accessories.

13 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
You just exposed your ignorance with this comment.
tongue tongue tongue
It was a mistake.
I just corrected my mistake
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
OP look for estacy pill.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by MJBOLT: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2018
see a psychologist

Geoffreymgk:

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
delugajackson:
You just exposed your ignorance with this comment. I pray you find succour in knowledge than your love for facial accessories.
bros, I may be more knowledgeable than you. Don't let a mistake of mine decieve you.

And what does my looks have to do with this?

I've already cleared my mistake.

Advise the guy. Don't judge other people

5 Likes

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by cardiak(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] i will advice u seek the help of a physiatrist better still if u say u need a drug u can as well try any benzodiazepine like xanex but please don't abuse any drug of any kind
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Geoffreymgk: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2018
4601CE:

Drink water bro!
It works for me !
Carry a jug of water for front and pour yourself some water .
I do that a Lot
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

I do that a Lot
I know how exactly you feel.
I hope you feel better ASAP
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Geoffreymgk: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2018
Admin401:
OP look for estacy pill.
Where?
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:

Where?
I'd advise you not to take any drugs.

Cortisol and other stress hormones have flooded your system.

Try to do things that make you feel happy.

Do you have any hobbies?
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by HarunaWest(m): 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
bros, I may be more knowledgeable than you. Don't let a mistake of mine decieve you.

And what does my looks have to do with this?

I've already cleared my mistake.

Advise the guy. Don't judge other people
Me I love your looks oooh... grin
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
undecided
HarunaWest:

Me I love your looks oooh... grin
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by samysmoothfresh: 8:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

Do you have any hobbies?

na wah o.............wetin this one dey talk sef undecided

see ehn babe, just jeje leave this thread before your admirers and assickers see how ignorant you are and prolly run away

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Chubhie: 8:09pm On Oct 31, 2018
Good Nutrition, exercise and meditation should serve you well.

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

na wah o.............wetin this one dey talk sef undecided

see ehn babe, just jeje leave this thread before your admirers and assickers see how ignorant you are and prolly run away
just say you don't know what I typed or you don't understand it.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2018
Mood swings and anxiety can be fired without drugs
Delugajackson
You can't know all

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by samysmoothfresh: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
just say you don't know what I typed or you don't understand it.

i dont know what you tpye or i dont understand it.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
Mood swings and anxiety can be fired without drugs
Delugajackson
You can't know all
I wonder why guys on this site try to shame ladies all the time

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:

Do you have any hobbies?
samysmoothfresh:

next time, understand before you speak.
Delugajackson
Admin401
4601CE
I'm talking to you too
You see my pont now?

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by samysmoothfresh: 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
QueenBelle:
next time, understand before you speak. Delu.gajackson I'm talking to you too

smh

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
Samysmoothfresh delugajackson

When I'm talking, I know what I'm saying.
I'm proving a point here.
Please don't diss me again
Look what I said about hobbies

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2018
Hope I'm clear?
Not all ladies are dumb.
At least most of the ones you meet could be.
Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
Geoffreymgk:
Somebody suggested painkillers say that e dey work.

Let me clear my head completely, feel good. No thinking or nothing, bring my bp down
Abeg unA. And i don't want to take alcohol or cigarettes.
Weed is doing nothing for me neither

Arizona works for me , I suffer anxiety issues and mood swings coupled with the fact am in IT, which is popular for imposter syndrome and questioning your career when things don't work

1 Like

Re: Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good by Isobug: 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Mad man... I feel you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Very Good Novel You've Read Before / Help ! My Wife Continuously Refuses To Have Sex With Me / This Married Woman Dated And Slept With 8 Different Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.