Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (83314 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
A soon-to-wed man simply identified as Adakole is currently between life and death after allegedly taking insecticide following the alleged crash of Ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, famously known as MMM.

The incident happened in Otukpo, Benue State, after promoters and participants were thrown into confusion on Tuesday following the news that the ponzi scheme has been frozen.

Reports had it that all confirmed accounts, as at early hours of Monday, were frozen.

DAILY POST gathered that Adakole, a native of Ai Okpe in Okpokwu LGA whose wedding is slated for December 28 had earlier invested 300 thousand into the scheme last month and was expecting to get his 30 per cent income before his wedding.

An eyewitness told our reporter that when the news broke out Tuesday morning, Adakole, who was introduced into the business literally went mad.

“Kole is my childhood friend, we all grew up in Ugbokolo but when he traveled to Abuja to meet with the pastor of his fiancée, he said someone introduced him into the MMM thing but I and his babe warned him but he told us the scheme was not a scam.

“This early morning, he called me to check the internet if the story of the alleged crashed of the scheme was true, I told him so I heard and he screamed and hung up.

“When I heard him, I knew it was no longer funny, so I had to rush to his house around Sabon Gari to discover that he had taken Raid insecticide. I had to call the fiancée to inform her.

“I had to take him to the clinic where he is currently battling for his life. The babe is already on her way from Abuja,” he added.

When our reporter contacted the Benue State Police Public Relations Officer, Moses Yamu, he said the incident has not been reported.

“We are yet to receive the report as we speak but I promise to get back to you as soon as I get the report,” he assured.

Meanwhile, the founders have announced that the scheme has not crashed as widely being speculated, adding that it was only in pause mode.

They called on investors not to panic as the scheme would return next year.

Cc: laladsticlala, seun, mynd44

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/13/mmm-wed-man-drinks-insecticide-alleged-crash-scheme-otukpo/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by HungerBAD: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing. Walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

And you can then CRY in private.

507 Likes 44 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM not for unfit boys but for the real MEN. Drink Otapiapia for wetin?

MMM rocks like CR7.

375 Likes 23 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by SweetLove0(f): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
singing p' square "omo, wahala dey".

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fijiano202(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rapture has begun

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
see gobe

5 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
MMM not for unfit boys but for the real MEN. Drink Otapiapia for wetin?

MMM rocks like CR7.

really?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by drexy02: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
God dey
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by amakachinwe3: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
No be only drink insecticide.Daily Post and sponsored fabricated news.This is how FG is spending huge sum of money sponsoring yeye news.No wonder Buhari has been a failure.FG won't pay Daily Post at lest N30m for this story.Let them continue.As of today I PH of 300k again

261 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by madridguy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yes bro. The warning is bold writing there with red ink. If you're not a gambler/risk taker MMM is not for you. You think 30% na child play.

DONSMITH123:

really?

24 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hahahahahana haha haha haha.........my belle oh.
I no fit laf again. Choiiiiii
Hahaha.........
Una no go let me die before una kill me. And doctor say make I no de laf oh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by krasican(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM IS SUICIDAL

9 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Lajet: 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please Nobody should kill himself. What about me that have 14.3 Million Naira in my 4 accounts I was so sad when I wanted to book to get help around 12.20 A.m today but I received a shock message I was very Sad since Morning but now I have decided to move on with my life. Let us hope that Mmm will be back by next Year January 2017. But I'm very worry because everybody will like to book for get help in January . Nobody will be willing to provide help. This may be a wrong move from Mmm they would have reduce the bonus to 15 % to 20% instead of 30%. Unless Mmm have there personal money to pay people for 2 months before they can convince members of Mmm that everything is alright without that I doubt if it will be possible unless they have another plan

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Correct man. They can only scared the gullible ones not determined people like us. MMM rocks.

amakachinwe3:
No be only drink insecticide.Daily Post and sponsored fabricated news.This is how FG is spending huge sum of money sponsoring yeye news.No wonder Buhari has been a failure.FG won't pay Daily Post at lest N30m for this story.Let them continue.As of today I PH of 300k again

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Adaowerri111: 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM have crashed ...stop fooling yourself or giving false hopes, MMM have more than 1000 Nigerian account that volunteered to do bizness with them ....these accounts are random and can't be traced since all participants got their accounts linked ....these Nigerian accounts are used to Gain help this was why the bonus so as to get more participants thereby increasing their gain

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by krasican(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
amakachinwe3:

Hmmmm

11 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fitzmayowa: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
Correct man. They can only scared the gullible ones not determined people like us. MMM rocks.

you too...shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Shyt! Its started alot sooner than i anticipated. I pray the poor guy dosent die sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin i have no pity for mmm members. Serves you right. After all nobody follow u chop inside your several 30%

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Airforce1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Eyaa ,

owo ti wogbo

pele

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fitzmayowa: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing,walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

cheesy grin cheesy

15 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
Yes bro. The warning is bold writing there with red ink. If you're not a gambler/risk taker MMM is not for you. You think 30% na child play.

BRO, NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

My guy invested 500k. he told me this morning that his food became bitter in his mouth when the news broke out about the crash

58 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing,walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed

5 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
ozohtony:
Hahahahahana haha haha haha.........my belle oh.
I no fit laf again. Choiiiiii
Hahaha.........
Una no go let me die before una kill me. And doctor say make I no de laf oh.

6 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by NaijaGossiper: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin Some people will NOT sleep this night... grin

MMM Has Finished Me, I'm Going to Commit Suicide - Nigerian Woman Cries as Accounts Are Frozen>>>https://uzomediangr./2016/12/13/mmm-has-finished-me-im-going-to-commit-suicide-nigerian-woman-cries-as-accounts-are-frozen/

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
fijiano202:
Rapture has begun

i tell you
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
lalasticlala oya, to promise land grin grin grin
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OsusuMustFlow(f): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
GoroTango:
You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OnankpaBa(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
naija with awoof. We tto like easy way to make cash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OnankpaBa(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

And you can then CRY in private.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.