Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (83373 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Very sad news to everybody.

DONSMITH123:

BRO, NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

My guy invested 500k. he told me this morning that his food became bitter in his mouth when the news broke out about the crash
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
madridguy:
Very sad news to everybody.

its well bro lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Kemperor: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
o yeah!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Okundaye4(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
So soonest? E don dey happen?
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by seXytOhbAd(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ose baddest...

The suicide rates have begun to climb.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by alizma: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
just the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by exlinkleads(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
na lieeeeeee

naija una don come ooo

soon now, Nollywood go act the movie
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Samtexjohn2: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
:Pby
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
amakachinwe3:
No be only drink insecticide.Daily Post and sponsored fabricated news.This is how FG is spending huge sum of money sponsoring yeye news.No wonder Buhari has been a failure.FG won't pay Daily Post at lest N30m for this story.Let them continue.As of today I PH of 300k again

MMM participant spotted.

14 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Dvampire(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM didn't crash.

3 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by samuel19222(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started testing like Alomo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ozimec(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
DONSMITH123:
A soon-to-wed man simply identified as Adakole is currently between life and death after allegedly taking insecticide following the alleged crash of Ponzi scheme, Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox, famously known as MMM.

The incident happened in Otukpo, Benue State, after promoters and participants were thrown into confusion on Tuesday following the news that the ponzi scheme has been frozen.

Reports had it that all confirmed accounts, as at early hours of Monday, were frozen.

DAILY POST gathered that Adakole, a native of Ai Okpe in Okpokwu LGA whose wedding is slated for December 28 had earlier invested 300 thousand into the scheme last month and was expecting to get his 30 per cent income before his wedding.

An eyewitness told our reporter that when the news broke out Tuesday morning, Adakole, who was introduced into the business literally went mad.

“Kole is my childhood friend, we all grew up in Ugbokolo but when he traveled to Abuja to meet with the pastor of his fiancée, he said someone introduced him into the MMM thing but I and his babe warned him but he told us the scheme was not a scam.

“This early morning, he called me to check the internet if the story of the alleged crashed of the scheme was true, I told him so I heard and he screamed and hung up.

“When I heard him, I knew it was no longer funny, so I had to rush to his house around Sabon Gari to discover that he had taken Raid insecticide. I had to call the fiancée to inform her.

“I had to take him to the clinic where he is currently battling for his life. The babe is already on her way from Abuja,” he added.

When our reporter contacted the Benue State Police Public Relations Officer, Moses Yamu, he said the incident has not been reported.

“We are yet to receive the report as we speak but I promise to get back to you as soon as I get the report,” he assured.

Meanwhile, the founders have announced that the scheme has not crashed as widely being speculated, adding that it was only in pause mode.

They called on investors not to panic as the scheme would return next year.

Cc: laladsticlala, seun, mynd44

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/13/mmm-wed-man-drinks-insecticide-alleged-crash-scheme-otukpo/

Hmmmmm my neighbour has fainted up to 5 times today and each time he rises up and we ask him what is his problem, he keeps saying "MMMMMMMMMMMM"

Any doctor in the house? Please which sickness is MMMMMM again?

12 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Click like if you feel the mods on Nairaland are nothing but a group of High school drop outs and miscreants. Long live MMM!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by scholes0(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Airforce1:
Eyaa ,

owo ti wogbo

pele

ROFL!!

Yeepa, M OKU M OGBE M ODARAN OOOOOO!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Honestly i don't care if any MMM participant commits suicide. They can all drop like flies

3 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DONSMITH123(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

you bad

ozimec:

Hmmmmm my neighbour has fainted up to 5 times today and each time he rises up and we ask him what is his problem, he keeps saying "MMMMMMMMMMMM"

Any doctor in the house? Please which sickness is MMMMMM again?

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fabre4: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
mmm will come back stronger and then we will know who has the last laugh

5 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by joeace2020(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
GoroTango:
You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed

Seriously? He shouldn't laugh? I will laugh for to the heavens and back...There was never a time these people weren't warned. A business without a product, service or regulator is a bloody dirty ponzi scheme and the disease of mind poverty is what has dragged people into this program. Just seeing the way Mavrodi was described on google alone should make any sensible person spit on anything related to him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ThesailorR: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by kinswhite(m): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by CentaurXXV: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
I knew it, I envisaged this and I said it.

Now all those forming saints cause they pray to God for their money in MMM will change ways.

All those who borrowed would know no rest.

All those who have their money in their will wail and wail.

All those who invested millions will have sleepless nights and when it gets to its peak. Some will take their lives.

It has started.

#Pathetic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by IVORY2009(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
oloko ooo shocked MMM ooo, I' babu ooo shocked shocked
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by viktor01(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omo, see wahala.

More to join by January when the last straw will break the camel's back. To know that things are always very critical in January.

2 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by femliany(m): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wetin we no go hear again because of this MMM..so na mmm kill am?continue
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Toks2008(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have never invested in MMM but the freezing by the management makes sense at least for now till January before we can make conclusions.

The freeze is logical because many people will not want to give help due to the Xmas and for those who get help,they will not want to give help in terms of re entry.

So as an e-commerce consultant I would like to tell all MMM members to wait and not panic yet.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
hahahajajajhahaahaajjaahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhaaajajajajjajajajahhhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahah

3 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 4reala(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pintue or idonbelieve it grin
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by solidman59(m): 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
bloggers dont worry, mavrodi just decided to dash you guys some traffic today. enjoy it while it lasts.

of course this story is fake

2 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Kakamorufu(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
the guy got chicken heart. he shld have come to this world as a female grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.