Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (83360 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by benzems(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by pcei: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
amakachinwe3:
No be only drink insecticide.Daily Post and sponsored fabricated news.This is how FG is spending huge sum of money sponsoring yeye news.No wonder Buhari has been a failure.FG won't pay Daily Post at lest N30m for this story.Let them continue.As of today I PH of 300k again
na e be say ur mind no deh straight again. U need help
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by vicben27(m): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
useless wallas mmm datz stil connectin pple to get help once ur 30dayz cashin out time is due! my sis was jst match to pay! i am nt moved come january i go stil collect my cash!
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by petrelli07: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
GoroTango:
You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed
I feel no pity for any of them... After all the warnings... They still decided to continue... In case they're interested, I sell antihypertensives and ropes....
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by pcei: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dvampire:
MMM didn't crash.
give urself false hope, calm urself down. End of d road for mmm, like it or not. Wave bye bye to ur money
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by DBSmakeovers: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Psychologically, MMM ponzi scheme is for the greedy, thieves and jobless dude...But calling for the arrest and prosecution of those behind MMM by Federal Government has not been justified because the Government have failed to provide basic amenities and jobs for the citizen, so people are finding the way to survive legitimate or not..
For my brothers and sisters ( Mavrodians) in MMM, can you setup a business without planning to make profit?
How do they pay you 30% without business transaction known to everyone of you?
How do they maintain website with huge database & traffic without advertisements revenue from Google or other companies?
What is the gain of the founder?
Why are you not border about the source of your profit because of poverty and greediness?
This is the logic
The 30% given to you every 30 days is called trust.When you start the scheme with 20,000 naira and receive 26,000 naira after 30 days, definitely you will continue to increase the money.
At a certain time, you will be tempted to try it with millions of naira if you have to gain quick large profit.At this stage, it is very easy for the owner of MMM to run away with your money when they meet target.
I wish you good luck at the end but certainly there is going to be a loser and it may be you, when you sell the only property your family have and donate the money....SAD END

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by adefizzy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
amakachinwe3:
No be only drink insecticide.Daily Post and sponsored fabricated news.This is how FG is spending huge sum of money sponsoring yeye news.No wonder Buhari has been a failure.FG won't pay Daily Post at lest N30m for this story.Let them continue.As of today I PH of 300k again

This is the best time to PH. Only those into it would understand. I just provided mine. #MMMcrashnot #MMMbetterthannigeriagovernment #teamMMMrocks

2 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Ironlion1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
amakachinwe3:
grin grin grin grin. A philanthropist of international standard keep providing. Few Nigerians and gullibility are like Romeo and Juliet.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by leriment: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Candycrusher:
grin i have no pity for mmm members. Serves you right. After all nobody follow u chop inside your several 30%
who go even give you out of the money self. painful thing be say, ur Federal government they owe six month salary and no one is complaining because we expect less from them. but mmm has high expectation because some of u are almost dying on behalf of others because mmm say one month
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by pasuma(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by pasuma(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

How gullible Nigerians are. The best way to double your money,is to fold it into two and put it in your pocket.

This man will be okay,killing himself will not bring back his money,and he should not make his fiancee a widow before even the marriage.

If anybody invested in this MMM thing. Walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the face and say LOUDLY " I am DUMB"

And you can then CRY in private.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Raf1Dn_8d0k

2 Likes

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Girlbestfriend(f): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Candycrusher:
grin i have no pity for mmm members. Serves you right. After all nobody follow u chop inside your several 30%

and nobody asked you. I blame the Mods for pushing this to FP, Nigerians always waiting forr their fellow man's downfall, how can you ever succeed with that kind of mentality
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Adeolu4(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Does of u wit courage I salute una, I told my cousin dat d mmm has crashed, All wat he was saying is dat it a lie, that sebi dey only pause ni. I knew down dere in his mind all he will b saying is dat am finished, but he was trying to console himself like some pple wu think dey are bold are doing now

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by bookface: 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

and nobody asked you. I blame the Mods for pushing this to FP, Nigerians always waiting forr their fellow man's downfall, how can you ever succeed with that kind of mentality

which of the girls in the picture are you? cheesy
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Bettymama: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
God's view on quick rich scheme (The love of Money)

God knows that money is on our mind a lot. So much so that Jesus spoke and taught about money more than he did any other topic! God knows that greed will destroy us. If we become focused on accumulating more wealth, we become focused and driven by greed and are never content. Often, greed opens the door to other sins and we find ourselves falling farther from God and what He has for our lives. We must be careful to protect our hearts and minds against greed and to practice contentment. Not only to live being satisfied and thankful for what God has given us but also in being generous in giving!

1 John 2:16
16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world.

2 Corinthians 9:7
7 Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Ecclesiastes 5:10
10 Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.

Hebrews 13:5
5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

Luke 12:15
15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”

Matthew 6:24
24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Proverbs 11:28
28 Those who trust in their riches will fall, but the righteous will thrive like a green leaf.

Proverbs 13:11
11 Dishonest money dwindles away, but whoever gathers money little by little makes it grow.

Proverbs 14:31
31 Whoever oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.

Proverbs 15:27
27 The greedy bring ruin to their households, but the one who hates bribes will live.

Proverbs 20:21
21 An inheritance claimed too soon will not be blessed at the end.

Proverbs 22:1
1 A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.

Proverbs 22:9
9 The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor.

Proverbs 28:22
22 The stingy are eager to get rich and are unaware that poverty awaits them.

Proverbs 28:25
25 The greedy stir up conflict, but those who trust in the LORD will prosper.

1 Peter 5:2-3
2 Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; 3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.

1 Corinthians 4:11-13
11 To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment.

1 Timothy 6:17-19
17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

1 Timothy 6:6-10
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. 9 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. 10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

James 5:1-6
1 Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. 2 Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days. 4 Look! The wages you failed to pay the workers who mowed your fields are crying out against you. The cries of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord Almighty. 5 You have lived on earth in luxury and self-indulgence. You have fattened yourselves in the day of slaughter. 6 You have condemned and murdered the innocent one, who was not opposing you.

Always be contented with what you have, don't accumulate grief for yourself neither your household.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by yohannazack(m): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
If Mmm operates in other countries and there's no problem, why is it a problem in Nigeria? I'm sure there is notthing wrong with Mmm, and the strategy they employed was to avoid crashes which is right. It's unfortunate all Nigerian government will do is to sponsor papers to peddle fake news. I have never seen or hear of a country like this. Propaganda in everything they do.

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by fysal89: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
to whom it may concern

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by layeenka(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=Adaowerri111 post=51895819] MMM have crashed ...stop fooling yourself or giving false hopes, MMM have more than 1000 Nigerian account that volunteered to do bizness with them ....these accounts are random and can't be traced since all participants got their accounts linked ....these Nigerian accounts are used to Gain help this was why the bonus so as to get more participants thereby increasing their gain

Gibberish!
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by zzbrodah: 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
joeace2020:

Seriously? He shouldn't laugh? I will laugh for to the heavens and back...There was never a time these people weren't warned. A business without a product, service or regulator is a bloody dirty ponzi scheme and the disease of mind poverty is what has dragged people into this program. Just seeing the way Mavrodi was described on google alone should make any sensible person spit on anything related to him

The whole concept of MMM is not only contradictory but total fraud...They ask you to provide support and also get 30% on the amount you gave out as support in addition to the amount given out...

1.What support have u given when u make extra 30%

2. Who pays for the 30%

You no sell goods or services and u want 30% ROI monthly.

Una goodluck oooooo
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by perryy(m): 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
A friend of mine just called me a fool for not being a part of the monkey mony madness , and I showed him the pix below. But since he saw what I showed him , he has been hissing , sobing and soliloquizing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by sleeknick: 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hian! What is mmm again na. It's not ipob again o. It's now mmm. Kill them all. Kudos to the military...
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Rick9(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2016
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by SupaTee: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2016
madridguy:
MMM not for unfit boys but for the real MEN. Drink Otapiapia for wetin?

MMM rocks like CR7.

I just PH 50000 today after hearing all the collapse shit...MMM is not for the faint-hearted. My 150,000 was frozen till next yr, still doing another PH.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ijenedu(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2016
God help me ,this first time that I just open mmm and drop 200k and come they here story, I dnt want to hear this story on Jan next year
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by matozim: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Na so

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by berrystunn(m): 1:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Lajet:
Please Nobody should kill himself. What about me that have 14.3 Million Naira in my 4 accounts I was so sad when I wanted to book to get help around 12.20 A.m today but I received a shock message I was very Sad since Morning but now I have decided to move on with my life. Let us hope that Mmm will be back by next Year January 2017. But I'm very worry because everybody will like to book for get help in January . Nobody will be willing to provide help. This may be a wrong move from Mmm they would have reduce the bonus to 15 % to 20% instead of 30%. Unless Mmm have there personal money to pay people for 2 months before they can convince members of Mmm that everything is alright without that I doubt if it will be possible unless they have another plan

There is no coming back.. Because people will not proved help again... Lol as soon as people stop to join, that's the end...,
Mmm, Spain, France and Japan is 100%.
Am loving it.

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by berrystunn(m): 1:14am On Dec 14, 2016
ijenedu:
God help me ,this first time that I just open mmm and drop 200k and come they here story, I dnt want to hear this story on Jan next year

Bad luck
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18am On Dec 14, 2016
amakachinwe3:

Correct guy ! Just continue to PH jor! At the rate you're going,you'll soon get your PHD in MMM!

Your eyes go soon clear! PH ko,PHD ni !

1 Like

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by MiguelKingII(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2016
amakachinwe3:

u re a star leave some gullible fellows that don't even understand simple message send to everyone, I bet those caring this news are not even members of MMM scheme.... Oga m I even PH anoda 100k mk em de grow ojare
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by lottomkyes200: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2016
I wonder where they get this news from why listen to NTA, TVC Channels or even read news magazines for such news when you and i know well that they never carry any good news ask yourself why didnt they carry the news of people to raise money for their wedding via the help of MMM or the once that got new cars build house start business all with the help of MMM. make i no talk well this morning my friend PH and some GH. let me say your money is very safe MMM is only getting better go onsite and get your information.And just you know this is just a cooked up story so FG and CBN will say we talk am.
#I STAND WITH MMM
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:32am On Dec 14, 2016
ijenedu:

And you did not want to do it initially o ! May god punish that yeye guy that convinced you to part with your hard earned N200k . January? Bro, you go hear more than story o as MMM is dead but not buried yet anyway ! The funeral rite is scheduled to hold in JANUARY! Please permit me to use some of your slangs or terminologies here- if people do not PH,how will you GH?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.