Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo (83362 Views)

Many Killed In Otukpo As Rival Cult Groups Declare War (GRAPHIC PIX) / Tramadol Overdose Kills Man In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO) / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by gemale(m): 1:11am On Dec 15, 2016
GoroTango:
You shouldnt be laughing angry This is very terrible news. Over the next few weeks more of our country men and women who invested in the scheme will take a similar path as the one taken by this poor fellow. Very disturbing indeed
Pls dt wld b a welcome development. It wld reduce d number of greedy pple looking 4 easy money & serve as a lesson 4 future marks. Dey represent d worst of us & shld b purged. We need less of dem in ds coun3 if we wnt 2 move forward.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by gemale(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2016
OnankpaBa:
naija with awoof. We tto like easy way to make cash
D problem is dt no 1 reads again in ds coun3. D only thing we read r books 2 help us pass exams & useless write-ups on gossip blogs. Read abt d lives & cons pulled by conmen lyk Joseph "yellow kid" Weil, count Victor lustig etc & u wld understand dt d greatest antidote against being defrauded is 2 b content & neva try 2 cut corners. Joseph Weil said dt 1 of D greatest weaknesses conmen exploit is d need 2 get something 4 nothing (greed & covetousness). A contented, straightforward person wld most likely nt fall victim 2 scams. Also pple (especially Nigerians) take things @ face value. Dey neva ask demselves hw things actually work. I'm sure a lot of mmm participants neva bothered 2 find out hw d enterprise is being funded & wt keeps it running. As long as d money kept coming, dey were contented. As 4 me, I knew somtn lyk ds wld happen. It's obvious dt mmm isn't sometn made 2 run long term. I had even started asking if dere was a way I cld short MMM b4 I discovered it was neither listed nor trading. Pple 4gt a lot dere4 r bound 2 repeat d mistakes of d past. MMM is just a repackaged variant of D wonder banks of 2007/2008 bt ds tym wt a few tweaking & caveats 2 exonerate d handlers when $hit hits d fan. If u fell victim 2 mmm, just learn ur lesson & dnt repeat ur mistake when dey come nxt tym (dey wld come again bt in anoda form or disguise)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by kinswhite(m): 4:04am On Dec 15, 2016
Its official MMM Nigeria set to unfreeze mavros that have attained 30days Growth.

This is indeed a good news to all Participants of MMM Nigeria as MMM Nigeria is set to release all Mavros that has grown for 30 days. 
This we confirm in the statement issued by the MMM Officials.

"This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:

for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!

Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Dvampire(m): 6:38am On Dec 15, 2016
pcei:
give urself false hope, calm urself down. End of d road for mmm, like it or not. Wave bye bye to ur money
False hope? Seriously? So that's how you feel? Well, you are entitled to your opinion . Don't worry. I'm not having a false hope. It's real son. January will determine and I will look out for you then.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by pcei: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2016
Dvampire:

False hope? Seriously? So that's how you feel? Well, you are entitled to your opinion . Don't worry. I'm not having a false hope. It's real son. January will determine and I will look out for you then.
bros if it opens congrats. Mmm was actually shut down for d fact dat people dat are meant to GH are far greater than d ones dat are to PH. See it at dis angle, when mmm started new, it takes weeks for them to merge u with person u are to pay. Dis is because then people are joining in multitude day by day, thus making d number to PH more dan ones to GH. Few weeks ago, reverse was d case which simply signifies end of d road for mmm. Among d mmm participants I know, none is ready to go back again once they are paid and I believe 70% will do same. So in january, no new members will join, majority of d old members will drop, my question now is: who then is gonna pay u? Media on its own is fast-tracking d end of mmm as they are putting in fear on people. Bros believe it, mmm is gone. This is not d 1st ponzi scheme to come to Nigeria. MMM has joined its fellow extinguished ponzi schemes. My advice: if u depended solely on mmm to carry out a project, look for another way else. Thanks
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ednut1(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2016
Adesiji77:
Why are people panicking now?
Are they not providing "help"? angry
ednut1, how you see am? lipsrsealed
all part of d organisers grand plan of scam
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by OYAY(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2016
0ubenji:

If u've made business plans before, you'll know what a contingency is. That will serve as ur reply mahn

Contingency does not apply to this at all because they should have envisage mass request for help in this season and make provision for shocks but because of ponzi scheme which it is they led people into slaughter slab making them thinking it is an air conditioned room. And generally because number of people requesting for help is becoming more than people helping and the fact that there is no pool anywhere to draw money to help hence their sudden shut down which you called contingency. Contingency my foot!
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by Gbengageorge: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
perryy:
A friend of mine just called me a fool for not being a part of the monkey mony madness , and I showed him the pix below. But since he saw what I showed him , he has been hissing , sobing and soliloquizing.

Where did you get this thrash from. whats the source, you must be able to credit the source to show its authenticity.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by BARAJ92(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Toks2008:

The freeze is logical because many people will not want to give help due to the Xmas and for those who get help,they will not want to give help in terms of re ent
Have you ever see any bank not paying out because of festive period. this is a lame excuse
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 0ubenji(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
OYAY:

Contingency does not apply to this at all because they should have envisage mass request for help in this season and make provision for shocks but because of ponzi scheme which it is they led people into slaughter slab making them thinking it is an air conditioned room. And generally because number of people requesting for help is becoming more than people helping and the fact that there is no pool anywhere to draw money to help hence their sudden shut down which you called contingency. Contingency my foot!
If u want me to show you enuf orders to pay out since Monday that MMM refused to match for outward payment..lemme knw..
Have u ever heard of a Ponzi that refuses to collect money?...lolz
On the eve of the mavro incident.. I stil saw a friend Pledged 250K..he wasn't told to pay out before and after the freeze.. So mmm dint want his moni alongside others baa?..lolz
I don't do mmm yet but I never let hatred rob me off of common sense...
Talking bou envisage..they envisaged mass request to get help .which is what called for the mavro freezing.. As a contingency..
Sentiments are dangerous bro..it can suck reasoning out of smart ppl.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 0ubenji(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
gemale:

D problem is dt no 1 reads again in ds coun3. D only thing we read r books 2 help us pass exams & useless write-ups on gossip blogs. Read abt d lives & cons pulled by conmen lyk Joseph "yellow kid" Weil, count Victor lustig etc & u wld understand dt d greatest antidote against being defrauded is 2 b content & neva try 2 cut corners. Joseph Weil said dt 1 of D greatest weaknesses conmen exploit is d need 2 get something 4 nothing (greed & covetousness). A contented, straightforward person wld most likely nt fall victim 2 scams. Also pple (especially Nigerians) take things @ face value. Dey neva ask demselves hw things actually work. I'm sure a lot of mmm participants neva bothered 2 find out hw d enterprise is being funded & wt keeps it running. As long as d money kept coming, dey were contented. As 4 me, I knew somtn lyk ds wld happen. It's obvious dt mmm isn't sometn made 2 run long term. I had even started asking if dere was a way I cld short MMM b4 I discovered it was neither listed nor trading. Pple 4gt a lot dere4 r bound 2 repeat d mistakes of d past. MMM is just a repackaged variant of D wonder banks of 2007/2008 bt ds tym wt a few tweaking & caveats 2 exonerate d handlers when $hit hits d fan. If u fell victim 2 mmm, just learn ur lesson & dnt repeat ur mistake when dey come nxt tym (dey wld come again bt in anoda form or disguise)
as intelligent as this article of urs is...no doubt
I am actually wondering what ur next composition will be if mmm comes back in January as dey claim..
Juz thinking aloud tho..
You don't knw how silly these mmm participants will make you look.. Lolz
It'd actually be smart of u to wait for that January to come with failed promises from mmm before u begin the moral lessons and tongue-lashing.
My experiences with prejudice taught me some lessons in life..
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by gemale(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2016
0ubenji:

as intelligent as this article of urs is...no doubt
I am actually wondering what ur next composition will be if mmm comes back in January as dey claim..
Juz thinking aloud tho..
You don't knw how silly these mmm participants will make you look.. Lolz
It'd actually be smart of u to wait for that January to come with failed promises from mmm before u begin the moral lessons and tongue-lashing.
My experiences with prejudice taught me some lessons in life..
Typical Nigerian mentality! Always hoping & nt trying 2 face facts. Dey froze d GH option meanwhile dey r encouraging pple 2 continue PH promising 50% returns. Tnk well! Dey said dere is no centralized account dt those PH pay directly in2 d account of those GH. So if pple r nt GH, who r those pple PH 2? Commonsense wld tell u dt those monies r being remitted 2 accounts operated by fronts of D brains behind d scam. I'm sure dey hv bn linking demselves 2 GH since d beginning of D venture albeit on a smaller scale. Dey hv already created panic by freezing GH. So even if dey do open GH in Jan, dere wld b a mad rush as a lot of pple wld wnt 2 GH causing mmm 2 crash thereby creating d perfect smokescreen of chaos 4 those behind it 2 vanish wt out a trace. No office address, no listing, no CAC accreditation, nt even a phone number, nothing 2 trace dem. Dey wld likely blame d govt & social media 4 causing d crash. Dey r already smiling 2 D bank & dey wld lykly come out 4rm ds mess smelling lyk roses. Even if dere is any attempt 2 rope dem in, dey wld just bring up d caveat in their website saying dt d participants were aware of D risk. As much as I hate d brains behind ds scam, I can't help bt admire d genius. It's d perfect crime.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 0ubenji(m): 12:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
gemale:

Typical Nigerian mentality! Always hoping & nt trying 2 face facts. Dey froze d GH option meanwhile dey r encouraging pple 2 continue PH promising 50% returns. Tnk well! Dey said dere is no centralized account dt those PH pay directly in2 d account of those GH. So if pple r nt GH, who r those pple PH 2? Commonsense wld tell u dt those monies r being remitted 2 accounts operated by fronts of D brains behind d scam. I'm sure dey hv bn linking demselves 2 GH since d beginning of D venture albeit on a smaller scale. Dey hv already created panic by freezing GH. So even if dey do open GH in Jan, dere wld b a mad rush as a lot of pple wld wnt 2 GH causing mmm 2 crash thereby creating d perfect smokescreen of chaos 4 those behind it 2 vanish wt out a trace. No office address, no listing, no CAC accreditation, nt even a phone number, nothing 2 trace dem. Dey wld likely blame d govt & social media 4 causing d crash. Dey r already smiling 2 D bank & dey wld lykly come out 4rm ds mess smelling lyk roses. Even if dere is any attempt 2 rope dem in, dey wld just bring up d caveat in their website saying dt d participants were aware of D risk. As much as I hate d brains behind ds scam, I can't help bt admire d genius. It's d perfect crime.
All this long write up made me understand one tin..
U av not a single idea what is going on currently with this scheme.
dont make up ideas from common sensical angles and always expect ur critique of something to be always constructive ...it's rusty
Nobody is PHin to anyone currently.
Both ph and gh are on a lockdown now until that long awaited January.
It's very possible monies are being siphoned out of the system on a small scale as u rightly said, that's expected, but don't be too quick to ascribe the mavro freeze until January to a crash. It's a perspective derived from cheap antagonism. Nothing stops then from getting more money til December 31st if dey wish.
If u will take your time and Google the most organised ponzis in history. They all av accreditation, Listings, office addresses and even SEC compliant(as with d American system)
So all ur aforementioned points on detecting ponzis doesn't hold water bro.
I dunno if u watch CRIME INC or FOX on dstv regularly. You'll see 99% of ponzis in these documentaries were duly registered.
What will be a Ponzi remains a Ponzi, registered or not.

It'll be easy to cheat ppl like you with paperwork in the name of govt registration. To hell with that mehn
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by gemale(m): 10:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
0ubenji:

All this long write up made me understand one tin..
U av not a single idea what is going on currently with this scheme.
dont make up ideas from common sensical angles and always expect ur critic of something to be always constructive ...it's rusty
Nobody is PHin to anyone currently.
Both ph and gh are on a lockdown now until that long awaited January.
It's very possible monies are being siphoned out of the system on a small scale as u rightly said, that's expected, but don't be too quick to ascribe the mavro freeze until January to a crash. It's a perspective derived from cheap antagonism. Nothing stops then from getting more money til December 31st if dey wish.
If u will take your time and Google the most organised ponzis in history. They all av accreditation, Listings, office addresses and even SEC compliant(as with d American system)
So all ur aforementioned points on detecting ponzis doesn't hold water bro.
I dunno if u watch CRIME INC or FOX on dstv regularly. You'll see 99% of ponzis in these documentaries were duly registered.
What will be a Ponzi remains a Ponzi, registered or not.

It'll be easy to cheat ppl like you with paperwork in the name of govt registration. To hell with that mehn
@ least I had d gud sense 2 know mmm was a scam & didn't allow greed & lack of contentment get d beta of me. So pls if I dnt know wts going on, kindly educate me on wts really happening & dnt gv me dt dumb explanation those crooks r gvn those gullible souls on D site. In d absence of dt, I blv my hypothesis founded on d basis of commonsense & deduction shld b left 2 stand.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by 0ubenji(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2016
gemale:

@ least I had d gud sense 2 know mmm was a scam & didn't allow greed & lack of contentment get d beta of me. So pls if I dnt know wts going on, kindly educate me on wts really happening & dnt gv me dt dumb explanation those crooks r gvn those gullible souls on D site. In d absence of dt, I blv my hypothesis founded on d basis of commonsense & deduction shld b left 2 stand.
exactly my point with d emboldened
U av an unfounded assertion on the emboldened in the certainty that mmm will not resuscitate on the widely acclaimed day. This u ascribed to common sense.
If they indeed come back as promised, as at when due, what will be your next defense?
You fink ppl are not itchy to antagonise as of today?
The smart ones don't wanna blow a wrong fuse in the name of being a constructive critic. That same fuse young man, is what I advice you not to blow. January is almost here. Chill before u conclude. Ur itchy fingers might bring u more derision than u call for.
U don't react to everything on impulse, just to appear intelligent.
Re: MMM: About-to-wed Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo by ebujany(m): 9:47am On Dec 26, 2016
maryrosz:
mmm rocks

Is your favourite colour black? You schooled in Madonna uni? Are you from ika in Delta state? Is your birthday Nov 26th

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking; Wike announces the capture of 'Bobrisky' by Nigerian Army / Mechanic Loses Customer’s Car During Sex Romp At A Brothel In Lafia, Nasarawa / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.