Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. (34817 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Enough already.

It's life. You win some and lose some.

I am no participant of MMM but I've lost so much financially trying to expand my business.

People who cannot take risks always euphoric at the fall of those who can.

They gambled, some lost. End of story!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by donpata(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
n
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by yankeedude(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice one
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by yinkslinks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dont mind the morons who didnt read and understood the letter well. mmm is trying to be like ghw and givers. 30days instead of 2weeks.
aAK1:
hey fools all confirmed money that is 30 days old are been paid out. mmm is working
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Rubyventures: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
At the end of the day there is nothing like a free lunch.

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Lasskeey: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
cool
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by notoriousbabe: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
I just puted #850,000k last week o cry cry cry

Ajepako see wetin you cause now,na you take dat your yeye sweet mouth push me into MMM o cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by PBundles(m): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
April fool just got a new date, 13 DECEMBER!

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
abdul4new:
Safety Tips:1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they aregoing to.3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the personPlease pass it round to save lives

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
drsugar:
I hope this helps someone out there because MMM has kind of crashed and there would be a lot of emotional breakdowns come January.

Cc lalasticlala seun Mynd44

But MMM is still very much functional. Without doubt, my sister has received her money today and a friend paid to who he was matched to pay. What does this mean? It means MMM is still working, only an extra clause has been added to the system. This panic is because people didnt understand the information well. Your confirmed mavros would now stay for at least 30days before you can GH...not as if MMM is in total pause mode. Read and understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by beautycrush24(f): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
aAK1:
hey fools all confirmed money that is 30 days old are been paid out. mmm is working

You're making progress. You're already in stage 1. DENIAL STAGE grin

Abeg no chop me o....na joke i dey

13 Likes

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Pylony(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
PBundles:
April fool just got a new date, 13 DECEMBER!
where you see April for december
Seriously Onion weed no good for your brain try another variety.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by bigdot1759(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM Means Mogo Mogbe Modaran. Atleast na break dem go now, no be run dey run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Pylony(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

Mmmites don dey vex any how this days, no provok them further grin
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thank you very much! smiley
At last someone that's very intelligent with a good ideology kiss kiss kiss
Azil:
Enough already.

I am no participant of MMM but I've lost so much financially trying to expand my business.

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
I have one tool to help MMM people

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by blacqdiamond112: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
big fool
aAK1:

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by beautycrush24(f): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Pylony:
Mmmites don dey vex any how this days, no provok them further grin

abeg make i run go hide b4 dem transfer all the aggression gimme o.

Me sef dey pray for them cos my sister money folo hang.

4 Likes

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Azil:
Enough already.

Say what grin

4 Likes

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by martineverest(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
deleo16:
MMM topic is getting boring by the day do you people have better topics to put on front page this days
eyaaa sorry,bro...i can feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Pylony(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

abeg make i run go hide b4 dem transfer all the aggression gimme o.

Me sef dey pray for them cos my sister money folo hang.
We pray they all get back their money if it is truely frozen but if they never did, they should know that right from day one, they were told its a risky game and should not think its like taking suya from one Abokis road side table.

2 Likes

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by tosyne2much(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
chelseabmw:
Only a greedy man will play MMM #Fact
Funny u cheesy cheesy
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by chiefoluigwe(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Drsugar these are not psychological tools for handling depression or the MMM situation na, these are stages of grief. You too dey lie

http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

2 Likes

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by aAK1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
beautycrush24:

chop u ke? I am really pained by the level of ignorance people are exhibiting. One thing that the Seun and his mods don't know is, the real mmm participants don't rely on information from general social media. We have strong whatapp groups and telegram groups. If you can infiltrate us at that level,then, you have us. It's a community like no other.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by desiredmee(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
All this people sef is it your concern,if Una go fit come together like this fight our polithiefians e for better.....MMM this MMM that Una no dey tire,un complain pass the participant sef

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by engrshakespeare: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
tjskii:
Sigh, as much as we joke about it, this mmm depression is a real thing, so many people have invested their life savings, house rent, bank loan, gbemulelantern money on this thing, may the Lord grant you all the fortitude to bear this loss and move on with your lives, I say this with all sincerity and nil sarcasm

Who send dem. the ear that refuses to listen will fall with the head when it's cut off.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Heffalump(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
OP, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
And why is everything in Nigeria so different? We are the only specie warped together by the most difficult genes in the entire planet. And for your information, mmm did not pack-up in Nigeria, their action is a strategic step towards salvaging it, just like they did in other countries to safeguard the system.
The last time I checkled mmm SA is still operational, including the one of Zimbabwe despite the egregious online hype about their crashing. Some people are too quicky to draw up conclusions in this country. To the participants, the ball is in your hands to disprove this mockery by not indulging in self destructive tendencies, and bouncing back in January to discredit the pessimists!
cry

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by ojooluwatoyin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
let me use this medium to enlighten mmm participants who mis interpreted the recent news on the site.one month frozen mavro simply means you can not withdraw for the next one month after you have made payment to a participant and your mavro changes to confirm (confam mavro). before the one month starts when you register.If your mavro was confam two weeks ago,and you provided help three weeks ago it means in the next one week you will get paid.ppl are getting paid now supposed av reached one month already.also mmm still pair ppl go read the information very keenly.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Kamnelly(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH. The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days. NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017. Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community. MMM pays! Together we build the world!! *Guider Chuudy* This is the explanation... Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ) , so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by hollowpot15684(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nah we dey kill ourselves for this country...

The site still open and function well and I still receive money yesterday 13/12/2016 ..

So what are this bigots mocking??
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by ndcide(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
So when mmm comes live again in January, all these threads will change abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds / MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.