Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. (34818 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by tedd(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
JOIN MMM WEST AFRICA AND ENJOY 50% ROI. WHATSAPP ME FOR MORE DETAILS 07034565215
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by BARAJ92(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
xpiranza:

1. What are you trying to get? Do you want the MMM System to collapse and millions of people to suffer? Who will support them then if now MMM is their only means of livelihood? Will you? You even don’t pay wages to people? Or might you not care about them? Might you be using a trendy topic to make a good name for yourselves? What will you say to a mother who will have no money to buy food for her child? Will you let her child die for the sake of the higher interests of the economy?
According to MMM, you invest with spare money as it is written in their terms and condition, even if you play by all the rules, you can Still lose. No one want anyone to lose any money, How much have you genuinely made from MMM that you have not reinvested in the system

2. You say that MMM is a scam. What is the scam here, if all members are warned in advance about all the risks, the possible and impossible ones? They know there are no investments at all. The warning is a red text on a yellow background placed on most prominent place of the website.
you are right, it is not a scam but a ponzi scheme and a game, that you decide when to join and leave

3. You say that MMM is bad. Why? Yes, it produces nothing, but nothing gets out of the country either. The money is just redistributed among the citizens of Nigeria. It gets from those who are richer to poorer ones, in this way restoring social justice. What''''s wrong with that?
you are wrong bro, if a rich man invest 100 million in the scheme, he get a return of 30 Million, while a Poor man that invest his life saving of 300000 get a return of just 30000 which will even want to make him reinvest everything, for an higher yield why d rich man that understand the game might just invest part of his pay.

4. You have repeatedly stated that "it should be investigated!.. researched!.." It means you know nothing about this System yet; you even haven’t understood how it works. Isn’t it completely irresponsible of you to make all these allegations and play with the lives of millions of ordinary people?
How did MMM gets up to A million dollar to pay programmer for system upgrade, Aren't you aware of Agents in the system working for Sergey, investigation simples means finding the root of the programme

5. And finally. If you know what is right for people, why is the life so bad in the country?
so protecting the citizen is part of the duty of the govt, If it is that easy to manage a country, try leading or managing a forum, group e.t.c

P.S. As for your statement that "everything will collapse soon". The system has been working in Nigeria for a year, and according to your estimates, the total number of members now is about 3 million people. In Nigeria the population is approximately 195 million. Can you calculate? Will it be “soon"? :-))

Yours sincerely,
Sergey Mavrodi
T!
Mr Man, the population of Nigeria being 195M, ask your self how many of this Nigerian are youth and have access to the Internet
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by ajepako(f): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
I just puted #850,000k last week o cry cry cry

Ajepako see wetin you cause now,na you take dat your yeye sweet mouth push me into MMM o cry cry cry

God don catch you...

You carry your entire balance of 850 kobo go do MMM

Ntor....
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is an internet based scheme, ALLEGEDLY founded by a RUSSIAN FRAUDSTER Mavrodi

You get interest for doing nada!

According to SAns and Namibian's who also fell victim to this pyramid scheme......"It’s impossible to give 30% return on investment consistently, which is the magic of the pyramid scheme; they play on the greed for easy money. The crash of MMM is soon, and this is a known known, it is only a matter of time. For those that received their pay outs, congratulations. And for those that are still waiting, a payout remains an unknown unknown. Liberty to choose is a principle of democratic societies, those that invest in MMM must do so with the liberty to accept the consequence of either a payout or a crash of the pyramid scheme. And please don’t blame anyone".

After two months of the National House calling on people to take their investments and run, MMM crushed, both in SA and in Namibia.

If anyone remembers correctly, just a month if not less back, Nigeria's National House was calling on people to avoid MMM......then they froze everything, promising to resurface again in January. Lets wait and see
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
You people re wicked o... Lwkmd..see wicked comments
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by InvertedHammer: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
/
Is there any difference between MMM players and suckers who pay tithe to jet-flying scammers?

They are all victims of circumstances.

\
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by doctorregular1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
drsugar:
I hope this helps someone out there because MMM has kind of crashed and there would be a lot of emotional breakdowns come January.

Cc lalasticlala seun Mynd44
u won't find peace with ur post @OP
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by nonhuman(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
#istandwithmmm
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 15, 2016
TINALETC3:
Dia cup of tea, Dey were warned bt dey wudnt listen
since you know, stop crying then and face your own life. Mmm rocks.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 15, 2016
abdul4new:
Safety Tips:1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they aregoing to.3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the personPlease pass it round to save lives
stale and dry.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2016
TIMEISWISDOM:
2 days ago I tried to make my friends see that the scheme was designed for fraud and it is both not sustainable and faceless but I got more than I bargained for.
The lenient one's was like " OK I get u but I will be smart enough to have gotten twice my capital when MMM crashes."
Others questioned my literacy and were ashamed of me, some even called me names. I wished them luck and told them I will be vindicated within a year, little did I know it will be this soon.

Most of them are still in stage 1 and easily aggressive against anything about MMM
and how sure are u that u have been vindicated?
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2016
Godshand:

But MMM is still very much functional. Without doubt, my sister has received her money today and a friend paid to who he was matched to pay. What does this mean? It means MMM is still working, only an extra clause has been added to the system. This panic is because people didnt understand the information well. Your confirmed mavros would now stay for at least 30days before you can GH...not as if MMM is in total pause mode. Read and understand.
my man, why are you telling them. Wahahi, this mmm exposed how dumb some ppl are when it comes to reading and understanding. I don't argue with them again.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Heffalump:
OP, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
And why is everything in Nigeria so different? We are the only specie warped together by the most difficult genes in the entire planet. And for your information, mmm did not pack-up in Nigeria, their action is a strategic step towards salvaging it, just like they did in other countries to safeguard the system.
The last time I checkled mmm SA is still operational, including the one of Zimbabwe despite the egregious online hype about their crashing. Some people are too quicky to draw up conclusions in this country. To the participants, the ball is in your hands to disprove this mockery by not indulging in self destructive tendencies, and bouncing back in January to discredit the pessimists!
cry
ohhh gah. Guy, stop telling them. Them more you tell them, the more their stupidity ins increasing. Leave them alone. Me as a participant, am enjoying their foolishness and stupidity here. Leave them and let enjoy them.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 15, 2016
linearity:

And why do you think, it was increased to 30 days? It is simply because, there are too many people asking for help compare to people giving, meaning membership is down big time.

If what you said is true, you better collect and don't reinvest almost everyone will do the same, which will lead to less and less givers and subsequent dearth nail on the system.

The truth is, no reasonable person will still render help on MMM giving these news, that will keep you wondering if the person that you said received help actually got it from a new investment or it a false flag planted by the MMM owners to try to lure others in.
so it is you that is reasonable, lol. Well am enjoying ur foolishness, continue mr reasonable.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 15, 2016
anigbajumo:

Bro,that is Nigerian media,they will continue to twist the content of the information announced yesterday.my younger sister just received alert of 60k this morning, those who are not mmm participant are the one playing the major role in mocking the people. Real men with big heart knws where their heart belongs.MMM is still paying nd will continue to,let those naive that don't understand mmm ideology keep on yearning nonsense. The survival of mmm is among the participant not the media or gullible fools parading themselves here on NL.

my man, same thing with my brother, 4 ppl paid him yesterday, 100k, 20kn 50k, 15k. You know what, I enjoy their level of foolishness, and I don't pray they stop. Let them keep being foolish while we are getting our money. After all, if some ppl are not foolish, others will not surpass them. Am enjoying their foolishness bros. Mmm rocks.
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by kinswhite(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Crash system is when we log in and do not see the website, Ultimate cycle went offline without informing her members. MMM has given us the reason why they did what they have done. We need to Trust them and believe that the overall Success of the Community is paramount to them. Remember we don't pay to MMM we pay ourselves so what do they gain if they close down the site? Be encouraged and plan towards GHing after the three weeks, if you have been matched to pay trust the system and please go ahead and pay while watching your Mavro grow to be withdrawn after three weeks from today. So PH and PH while your mavro grows.

#ISTANDWITMMM
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by kinswhite(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2016
Its official MMM Nigeria set to unfreeze mavros that have attained 30days Growth.

This is indeed a good news to all Participants of MMM Nigeria as MMM Nigeria is set to release all Mavros that has grown for 30 days. 
This we confirm in the statement issued by the MMM Officials.

"This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:

for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!

Guider Chuudy, Nigeria Number 1 Guider explains further in hia note below

"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.

Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:50am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
and how sure are u that u have been vindicated?
MMM can not survive the panic withdrawals that will hit it if it resumes by January, where is the money to pay over 90 percent participants plus extra 30 percent and other side bonuses? forget this scheme, it is gone forever

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
TIMEISWISDOM:
MMM can not survive the panic withdrawals that will hit it if it resumes by January, where is the money to pay over 90 percent participants plus extra 30 percent and other side bonuses? forget this scheme, it is gone forever
says who, you or mavro himself?
Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
says who, you or mavro himself?
Maths don't lie

1 Like

Re: Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. by daewoorazer(m): 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2017
NOBILITY22:
grin cheesy grin grin

B-Day mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Intelligence Prime Capital / Insha Allahu: Abdulakeem Morendayo Disappears With Investors' Funds / MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.