Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (59185 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by PappiSnow: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by IVORY2009(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
I have not seen Pa Osagie since morning, he claimed to hv invested 800k into MMM let me call dat number first!

3 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by nero2face: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
for naija?, before those guys go reach, de dead body go don strong finish...abi u sure weda dem get fuel inside car...even if dem reach see any person trying to commit suicide, it's either de guy agree to loose de rope, or they Fire him...don't dare NPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Hiploko(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
All of you that commented above me need to see your doctor... Please where did you see MMM mention in Lasema's tweet? And these funny mods just took it to FP because it is anti_mmm... No wonder a dullard rules you guys... Una dull pass am

3 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
I laugh in
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by DarkLover: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
But they were warned to participate with spare money only, I think its just greediness.
So this shouldn't be a problem if they'd heeded to the warning.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun biko tell your mods to stop creating panic.

MMM has not crashed but the system is presently halted cos the demand for help will be more at this time of the year.

By January ending we will know the real situation.

AS I WROTE BEFORE,I have never put a dime in it cos I know it's not sustainable but at this time we can't conclude yet.

Enough of this panic threads.

7 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by cyberguy72(m): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
all these good for nothing kids exhibiting foolishness.MMM wud resurface January.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by alezzy13: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
Nairaland has created more panic on the MMM issue than any other source .

It is very unfair and immature ,

Besides, MMM hasn't crashed , but why are the mods quick to push anything related to "Mmm crash" to FP . why create unnecessary panic among averagely 60% of nairalanders who are active participants of MMM .
I pray u will be quick to push MMM topics to FP when it comes back by January
Please be wise
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by sammyj: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy shocked grin grin See finishing ooo grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Twaci(f): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by sunkoye: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM crash they day it started. its like a moving train without brake. cheesy

casualty is super sure grin

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by nmreports: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Adesiji77: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Like seriously? Nairaland will not kill somebody with laughter lipsrsealed
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by seuncyrus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin
you're always showing this smile on every mmm thread .
:d
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Hurlstarling: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
That is why you should read my signature
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by alezzy13: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Toks2008:

MMM has not crashed but the system is presently halted cos the demand for help will be more at this time of the year.

AS I WROTE BEFORE,I have never put a dime in it cos I know it's not sustainable but at this time we can't conclude yet.

Someone somewhere is making serious money from the traffic these panic threads bring, so why should he/she care? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Hiploko(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Toks2008:

I use to respect this Seun guy but because of his anti-mmm stance, d guy is just like most other Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by crazygod(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is not even funny again. MMM did not crash, they only suspended operations for one month. Y is nairaland 'anti-mmm' like this. Rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by baby124: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
They must not die o. But live to declare the glory of the lord on their stupidity.lmao.

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Firefire(m): 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
The rate of suffering and poverty in the land since the coming of APC and Mohomodu Buhary pushed most Nigerians to seek help and supports in MMM, GHW etc.

Unfortunately, most of those affected could be among the Zone-Bs who voted the dullardino into power.

However, I extend my sympathy to all MMM participants in this 30-day waiting period.

May Allah grant you the fortitude to bear the loss incase MMM refused to wake up from the COMA.

Shallom!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by whitley(m): 5:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omo,Nigerian's are still the same,una c person wen get nepa bill,una say no say na I'm go be president,now them say make una leave mmm una say no,e better pass bank

3 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Adebanjids1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wat do u do if ur referral who happens to b an illiterate threaten to arrest yougrin

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by tolaOG(m): 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Saw this now grin

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by omojeesu(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm not into MMM but please this scare mongering and mocking is just unfair.

Even legalized betting and lottery which are equally risky and perhaps more stupid have never received this kind of bashing before.

3 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by theemy(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Government owes nobody gives a Bleep MMM owes d whole place is in rubble

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by zanebaddo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Why the unnecessary noise and panic

After the Guilders meeting today, they said those with completed transactions will be given opportunity to GH, but those that are yet to reach their release date will need to wait for 30 days.

MMM caused all this, the release date from beginning should have been 30days instead of 2weekz.

So no need to panic cos if you die, its due to your stupidity and foolishness joor.
baba abeg explain more ooo cuz i de roast o
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Franchise21(m): 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by homosapien(m): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bunch of jokes

Like they will come to the person's aid in two weeks time if you call them

To be honest, those guys are reliable and prompt anytime you call them.

I have had reason to call them and their response time is fast. LASEMA is really working.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Vivly(f): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
See this yeye people o. Na by force to stay alive for Nigeria?
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by eboiga(f): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lmaooooooooo
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Mindmirror: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
IF YOU CANNOT STAND THE HEAT YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ENTERED THE KITCHEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. MMM IS NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.