Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (59216 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Boyooosa(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Arizonaguy:
dude it's tollfree...we at LASEMA place lives above all
You forgot to post ur contact number (112 doesnt respond on my line) b4 u zealously quoted me cool
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by paulibling(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
israelboy1:
what's wrong with most people....can't the media just leave the participants to dance to the tune?

..and, others should face their daily business....the trending news..flooding everywhere is how a platform was placed on pause mode...

smiles, there is more to life..than posting unnecessary issue

Walahi you are pained. One guy that will wed in two weeks time carry him money go put for mmm so it then means that the wedding go wait till january.

One go pay house rent this December go carry the rent put for mmm Na him and landlord go put leg for one trouser where be say he lost his job last two months and the one he put there Na the savings wey him get.

Other useless news Na wetin u want for media but the one wey we tell you and you insulted us you no wan see am.

I have put my money on scams like this in 2012 and I learned my lessons. Na I'm make me dey look people wen them dey do this I advised them to remove their capital n continue with profit I got insult.

If they think their money will come out they joking.

Go to google and read ponzi scheme again.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by browniecay: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't understand why someone would wake up oneday and the only thing he could do is to commit suicide because of MMM. Were you not told to use your spare money? What will you gain if you kill yourself? # Dumbpeople

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
But when poor Nigérians (Lagosians) die out of danger, you dile "non of my business".
It's well, even inside the deepest well.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Airoflaw(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by akaahs(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
Nairaland has created more panic on the MMM issue than any other source .

It is very unfair and immature ,

Besides, MMM hasn't crashed , but why are the mods quick to push anything related to "Mmm crash" to FP . why create unnecessary panic among averagely 60% of nairalanders who are active participants of MMM .
I pray u will be quick to push MMM topics to FP when it comes back by January
Please be wise
the quicker u realise that MMM has crash the quicker ur healing

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by jahstech: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:

Besides, MMM hasn't crashed , but why are the mods quick to push anything related to "Mmm crash" to FP . why create unnecessary panic among averagely 60% of nairalanders who are active participants of MMM .
Please be wise
I would be here to quote you in January.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Emerikoss: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Many men of God warned them that this mmm stuff will crash and all of them were saying all sorts of bad things and bashing the men of God,nothing has happened yet,the real crashing is yet to come and it will come VERY SOON
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by francisbiz: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bunch of jokes

Like they will come to the person's aid in two weeks time if you call them

They need not come to aid of any MUMUMUMUMUMU.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by adefizzy(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
fkdmods:

Effizy, dem don give you number to call ooooo. I hope say you go use am well. Suicide is not the answer. Common sense is. You need it to survive in today's world.

Professor prophet, it is none of your business what I do with my money. If at a time in your life you haven't took a risk to make a profit at the end, I wonder what common sense you have. We know people like you, you prefer spending your money on one night stands.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by dakkayode(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by jahstech: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
wezzyjasified:

no mind them..they are all badbelle mods.. if na important info, u no go see am for FP oo..job news n other, u go dey search for am but if na mmm crash or yeyebrity bo*bs, u go see am for FP

Was wondering, did any of you bother to read the below before engaging in this scheme

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by goldman777: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
the hard truth is DAT mmm won't come back in January it has crashed for good. this January come back statement was made to reduce number of suicides and heart break. its a pity but life goes on

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Tyviv(f): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
adefizzy:

Professor prophet, it is none of your business what I do with my money. If at a time in your life you haven't took a risk to make a profit at the end, I wonder what common sense you have. We know people like you, you prefer spending your money on one night stands.

Putting money in the stock market is a risk. Putting money in bonds is a risk. Putting funds in treasury bills is also a risk. Putting money in a ponzi scheme is not risky. It is plain s.tupidity. You are the kind of guy who jumps out an airplane without a parachute. Smh. M.orons are born every single day.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutalJab:
Why the unnecessary noise and panic

After the Guilders meeting today, they said those with completed transactions will be given opportunity to GH, but those that are yet to reach their release date will need to wait for 30 days.

MMM caused all this, the release date from beginning should have been 30days instead of 2weekz.

So no need to panic cos if you die, its due to your stupidity and foolishness joor.
bros, tell them oo. My own account still intact and my mavro is growing. It is already green that I can get help anytime. Tell the wailers to continue.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
goldman777:
the hard truth is DAT mmm won't come back in January it has crashed for good. this January come back statement was made to reduce number of suicides and heart break. its a pity but life goes on
and when it finally comes back, I will voluntarily buy a rope for you to commit suicide. So start counting ur days on earth.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
fkdmods:

Putting money in the stock market is a risk. Putting money in bonds is a risk. Putting funds in treasury bills is also a risk. Putting money in a ponzi scheme is not risky. It is plain s.tupidity. You are the kind of guy who jumps out an airplane without a parachute. Smh. M.orons are born every single day.
why are u now the one crying. Those doing this thing self are not complaining. But it is you ppl that are shouting. Is it your father's money or your money? Why did you carry another man's load for head like this. Na wa o. The participant ar very much beta than you cos they have enough money. Stop crying and face ur life.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Emerikoss:
Many men of God warned them that this mmm stuff will crash and all of them were saying all sorts of bad things and bashing the men of God,nothing has happened yet,the real crashing is yet to come and it will come VERY SOON
who are the men of God?
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
paulibling:

Walahi you are pained. One guy that will wed in two weeks time carry him money go put for mmm so it then means that the wedding go wait till january.

One go pay house rent this December go carry the rent put for mmm Na him and landlord go put leg for one trouser where be say he lost his job last two months and the one he put there Na the savings wey him get.

Other useless news Na wetin u want for media but the one wey we tell you and you insulted us you no wan see am.

I have put my money on scams like this in 2012 and I learned my lessons. Na I'm make me dey look people wen them dey do this I advised them to remove their capital n continue with profit I got insult.

If they think their money will come out they joking.

Go to google and read ponzi scheme again.
stop lying to please urself.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Emerikoss: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
wizzakosh:
who are the men of God?
I can't start mentioning names
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by GGirll: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
omo na die be that o , abeg go check am God be with him awuff the run belle!!!!!
Airforce1:
I've not seen Bolaji today, let me go check on him.

dude invested his 230k meant for his school fees on MMM yesterday.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by hardbody: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:

Please be wise

IF it comes back
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Freestainworld(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
have been dialing and dialing and dialing, network busy please try again later, thank you
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by senatrpaichulo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
So if they GH, who are the Nigerians that will PH? Tell your guiders to think outside the box. Even you, are a suspect
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Alabi324(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by olayiwolar1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Airforce1:
I've not seen Bolaji today, let me go check on him.

dude invested his 230k meant for his school fees on MMM yesterday.

Your guy is blessed mehn... wink
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by olayiwolar1(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Growing up, all I know and believe in is "once between twice shy" but Nigerians nau, you have to beat some up to 20 times before they manage to shy once.

They will never stop getting scammed.

Thinking of creating my own MMM sef..... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Yagazee: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
I typed "MMM" on google, scrolled to wikipaedia then cliq, what I found was Jeeeeeez! Daaaaaaaaaaamnnnn! Wooooooooo! Heeeeeelppppp! People are sure going to die. Suicide, High BP, Stroke, Brain damage, Madness................ May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Yagazee: 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
adefizzy:

the kind of risk pple take this days ehhhh! I see wisdom in crossing a road blindfolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.