Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts (27811 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court / EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by afoz: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

of all the courts we have in Nigeria, na Ekiti high court dey give judgement

mumu fayose
are u okay at all, is it not a fedr govt establishment branch court of law?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by NaijaMutant(f): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
O
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Mandesz(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..
mumu fayose
I smell illiteracy here

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by lonelydora: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please tell them to unfreeze our MMM.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Praktikals(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
I need a better 'sauce'
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by opius: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
gebest:
that not possible, it must remain frozen

Go to court now
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by ripbubu: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
gebest:
apc rat
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by goldensmiles: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
its one thing to give order, its another thing to obey...... lets watch how things unfolds
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by jaggabban: 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bhuldoxxa:
Supreme court next to refreeze the account.
unfreeze tor thaw ni.
And Abuja high court to freeze the judge's account filled with fayose bribe.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by KiNiBiGd: 6:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
I thought release of mmm cry
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Splashme: 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
Good news...

Enemies of Ayodele Fayose can go and sing on top of Fashola's PHCN transformers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by yinkslinks(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
So shall mmm unfreez in January in Jesus name.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by snowprince59(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
When sentiment is involved, how can they act accordingly. Unfreeze the account fast. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by charlesadams926(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good, finally a judiciary that works!!!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

mumu fayose
There is a reason for it .
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by basadenet: 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

mumu fayose

The high does not belong to state but to federal government, so wise up

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by inverterpromo: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

mumu fayose

Pls read the article again. It's federal high Court ekiti.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by bestspoke: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
abeg you fit unfreeze mmm acounts too?
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sammyj: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
EFCC still has a stipulated time to appeal the case so no joy yet for this loud mouth Governor! !! angry
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by exlinkleads(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
good

justice served finally
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Xfactoria: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

mumu fayose

Did you miss the part that says "federal" before the high court?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by obyrich(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
nickda:
EFCC pls order MMM to unfreeze our account biko. I no won drink gari 4 xmas n new year.
Ekwurekwu grin
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by BERNIMOORE: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
sammyj:
EFCC still has a stipulated time to appeal the case so no joy yet for this loud mouth Governor! !! angry
do you read the judgment? It says Immediately!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by DedeNkem: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Corrupt Fayose will empty the account as soon as possible and hide the money on a farm or in the bush.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by NairaMaster1(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

mumu fayose

Look at what myopism has done to you. The op said federal high court in Ado Ekiti and not Ekiti high court. Think well. Democracy is sweet.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by stuffs4me(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly

That's a new level of senseless for you and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by tete7000(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

So this will not fly

ubergold:

Clap for yourself! My prayer is you will not find yourself in a situation where the Justice system won't be enough to give you justice.

He doesn't need that prayer. He must find himself there. Those who celebrate evil must partake of evil. It is not a curse, it is called nemesis. I know some will claim I celebrate Fayose's corruption; I don't. However as much as Fayose will get his result so will anyone celebrating impunity and encouraging its entrenchment be a victim of it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sammyj: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok. Let us wait till then.
BERNIMOORE:
do you read the judgment? It says Immediately!
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
WTF!! I thought it's to unfreeze 3ple -M!!! na wa OH! I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started tasting like Alomo. But no shaking….. I dey kanpe.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Benjax(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
To some of you berating the judgement,just know that no competent court of jurisdiction is inferior. However,my fear is that it seems we have dictatorship and impunity personified in Aso rock.
Let's see how he reacts....
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Solowande(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
gebest:
wetin be ur gain if dem freeze d account. Bad belle ppl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Dare APC; Reject Party’s Choices Of Principal Officers For NASS / VIDEO: Kwarans Boo, Praise APC Guber Candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq / 2023: You're Behaving Like A Desperate Yahoo Boy - Deji Slams Osibanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.