Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts (27835 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court / EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by BERNIMOORE: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
sammyj:
Ok. Let us wait till then.
if buhari defy court orders and you celebrate it as a normal thing. A day Will come that you will be denied your precious right and when you are ridiculed along with that, remember that you have approved and ealier celebrated injustice to someone else. Simple.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by freeze001(f): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where are those foolish children of perdition that believe that it is only by breaking every known law n procedure that the fake fight against corruption can be touted as being executed?
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sammyj: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
You meant if I am deprived of my stolen wealth if I have looted the treasuery just like Fayose! !!
BERNIMOORE:
if buhari defy court orders and you celebrate it as a normal thing. A day Will come that you will be denied your precious right and when you are ridiculed along with that, remember that you have approved and ealier celebrated injustice to someone else. Simple.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
Good news...

Enemies of Ayodele Fayose can go and sing on top of Fashola's PHCN transformers.
#this is stomach infrastructure Ekiti miscratecheesygrin Nigeria will hardly get better went people thinks this way!

went u use ur hands to rub a confirmed/proven politician for not guilty, i wonder wat kinda future we r preparing for our children
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by deebsman1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Especially when the judgment is from a pocketed comprised ekiti judge, lol

GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
rayblast:
D guy no send una o. He is busy with his father Christmas stuff. Dis man have always been winning Apc in AL his battle with dem
bro, this time, i dont think he will win!
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Firefire(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kessyy2k4:
#this is stomach infrastructure Ekiti miscratecheesygrin Nigeria will hardly get better went people thinks this way!

went u use ur hands to rub a confirmed/proven politician for not guilty, i wonder wat kinda future we r preparing for our children

IDAMU PADI MUKAILU.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
ubergold:

Clap for yourself! My prayer is you will not find yourself in a situation where the Justice system won't be enough to give you justice.
bro! this Eki-theif FHC judge with his kankaroo judgement has no place in the law!

i believe that EFCC will take d judgment with a kits-glove

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sammhi(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
casket4Mynd44:
funny..

of all the courts we have in Nigeria, na Ekiti high court dey give judgement

mumu fayose
You are a far more mumu ....
So which court should fayose go to ? The one in Aso rock ?
Court is court whether in Lolkoja or sokoto.
Best is for govt to appeal
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sammhi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kessyy2k4:

That is not the way to move forward by disobeying court orders . A president does not choose which court to obey or not . The option the president or efcc has is to appeal up till Supreme Court . That is how things are done in a democracy .we are not in animal kingdom
Even if a man is convicted of murder ,he has a right to appeal . Learn to have manners but more importantly stop being a full slowpoke incapable of distinguishing bad from good . Only animals behave that way .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by iretiland: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
Unfortunately we won't know how much the businessman-justice Taiwo Taiwo collected as his own share of the money before giving this "judgement" . This pay-for-play people sitting in so-called Nigerian courts to perpetuate crimes against the society are the people the fantistaclly-corrupt NBA refers to as executors of "rule of law".
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by iretiland: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
sammhi:

That is not the way to move forward by disobeying court orders . A president does not choose which court to obey or not . The option the president or efcc has is to appeal up till Supreme Court . That is how things are done in a democracy .we are not in animal kingdom
Even if a man is convicted of murder ,he has a right to appeal . Learn to have manners but more importantly stop being a full slowpoke incapable of distinguishing bad from good . Only animals behave that way .

Except you wouldn't know how much the Taiwo Taiwo man collected before giving this "judgement".
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by karimcarim(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thank GOD oooo, oga Fayose make I send my Account number. I don put all my money on MMM.
Just borrow me, after my Account is unfreeze too I wil pay back. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fayose 1-Efcc 0
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by solaadeyele(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Victory for Democracy
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sapele914(m): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
Good news...

Enemies of Ayodele Fayose can go and sing on top of Fashola's PHCN transformers.
No biggie the account is in the red the federal government has already moved the funds which by law belongs to it,the account is just dormant but the feds need the present status quo for evidence against the other conspirators who transfered money to the account. Zenith bank closed the account from advice of the efcc because it was used to receive proceeds of crime/fraud or is it stated anywhere in law that a bank cannot close a governor's account if it suspects the account is been run fraudulently?more especially since the alleged crime happened before his immunity set in,it's the banks prerogative,some of the culprits are been investigated whilst some are already been trialed,baba fayose will face the music and be put on trial once his immunity expires,they are waiting for him. You don't want to be in his shoes he better tone down his rhetoric but he is a basket mouth he can't help himself. Coward he will probably feen an illness to escape Nigeria just before his tenure is about to expire.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Asabaman(m): 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
after laughing out loud with fashola....a frozen account is unfrozen....who will I laugh with for my MMM account to be unfrozen biko nu.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by JegaQuin: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2016
ojun50:

na yr money

Yep! na im money, my money and you 'suffering and smiling' e-warrior money!

That stolen public funds seized must remain FROZEN!!!

Ado ekiti ko... Ado Okere high court ni!

Mitchee!
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by jacksol(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2016
ubergold:

Clap for yourself! My prayer is you will not find yourself in a situation where the Justice system won't be enough to give you justice.

So, justice system must help all our Treasury looters escape with their loot for it to be "enough to give you justice"? I am sorry for you. The so called justice system can be" frozen", tramped upon, so long as Fayose does NOT get away with that loot. And the rest of the looting bastards as well, past, present and future. And if you can't see that that's the only way your interest can be served, then you need a brain exam. Peace.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by ubergold(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2016
jacksol:

So, justice system must help all our Treasury looters escape with their loot for it to be "enough to give you justice"? I am sorry for you. The so called justice system can be" frozen", tramped upon, so long as Fayose does NOT get away with that loot. And the rest of the looting bastards as well, past, present and future. And if you can't see that that's the only way your interest can be served, then you need a brain exam. Peace.

Sorry for yourself Sir, if I need my brain examined according to your opinion because I think the court is the only place to get justice then I think you don't belong to a civil society Sir. "Looted fund": I guess you are a lawyer, investigator, forensic accountant and judge all rolled into one for you to know the funds in the account are Looted. Don't let another man's money be your problem, your generations unborn are counting on you to make yours
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:45am On Dec 14, 2016
sammhi:

its clear that u r insensitive, people like u can pull a whole nation down by ur reasoning psych!

#botton line, rule of law is welcome, corrupt Justice system is unacceptable! Fayose fails to pay worker salary for months, yet he keeps billions in is account!

God will punish any idiot that support the judgement in ekiti.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by lastpage: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2016
three:
The Federal High Court in Ado Ekiti has ordered the unfreezing of the accounts of Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose domiciled in Zenith Bank.

According to the presiding judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) did not follow the laid down processes in freezing the accounts.

Details later…

http://ynaija.com/breaking-court-orders-efcc-unfreeze-fayoses-accounts/

Shame on this Judge and his Kangaroo Court!

Looking at the REASON this Judge adduced for UNFREEZING LOOTED FUNDS, it is what is called TECHNICALITY, in law
Read it again (bolded)!
The Judge did not even look at the REASON for FREEZING the Money.
Judge Taiwo Taiwo said "the Freezing the not follow LAID DOWN PROCEDURE".
This silly Judge just wants Fayose to escape with the loot

Its like when you catch a thief, RED HANDED burgling your house.
The "laid down procedure" is to CALL THE POLICE.
The problem is that this thief will run away with your money, before the arrival of the Police.
So, you over-powered the thief and held him down till the Police came.

In court, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, the thief should be free and allowed to go with your money!
Why? Because YOU DID NOT FOLLOW LAID DOWN PROCEDURE OF ARREST OF THE THIEF!
shocked shocked

This is how senseless and ridiculous some of these Corrupt, "Justice-for-Cash", Judges can get.

But trust me, it is the Oyinbo that did Pencil that also did Eraser!
The EFCC can challenge the verdict in a higher court (Appeal Court and all the way to Supreme Court) and while the legal battle is on, use the intervening time to "procedurally" Refreeze the Money......... making sure that Fayose's hand never touched it during that time.

This has nothing to do with disobeying any Court order

PS: at times, l think Nigeria is not yet ripe for democracy! We tend to abuse the "freedoms" enshrined in democracy!
If it were a military Govt now, Fayose would have spent the first two years of his 239yrs jail term (without wasting state funds on lengthy trial)

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by lastpage: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2016
charlesadams926:
Good, finally a judiciary that works!!!

Dont fool yourself! Is is only when criminals get away scot-free that you this children of anger and hatred are happy! shocked shocked

The legal process has not yet been fully explored. undecided undecided

If the Judge wants "full procedure", he will get it at a Higher Court in Abuja, (Appeal Court), than his Ekiti Court
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by misterjosh(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2016
I only came to see the court that would give such order... wasn't surprised to see it was in Ado Ekiti. The judge might just be Fayose's person
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by kaboninc(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Lastpage

We must not always bring in sentiments when analyzing issues no matter our personal attachment.

It is said that it is better for a hundred criminal to go unpunished than to let an innocent person suffer.

The law in as much as it looks at reason, it also looks at ensuring that due process is always followed. You can't convict a criminal through a criminal process. There have been several cases where the Supreme Court has turned down various judgments just because of not following through with the proper way.

Let's wait and see the content of the judge.
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by brightgreat(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2016
And what do you stand to gain
gebest:
that not possible, it must remain frozen
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by jackie35(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2016
three:
The Federal High Court in Ado Ekiti has ordered the unfreezing of the accounts of Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose domiciled in Zenith Bank.

According to the presiding judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) did not follow the laid down processes in freezing the accounts.

Details later…

http://ynaija.com/breaking-court-orders-efcc-unfreeze-fayoses-accounts/

MAKE DEM KINDLY ORDERED UNFREEZEMENT OF "MMM" ACCOUNT TOO
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by gebest: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
brightgreat:
And what do you stand to gain
alot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Reacts To Fg’s Move To Confiscate His Assets / Saraki Declares Intention To Run For Presidency / Supply More Foodstuffs To The South - Jukun Association To Middle Belt Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.