Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court (3357 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: 'I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interviews' / Nnamdi Kanu Fights Bail Conditions: I Want To Attend Rallies, Grant Interview / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by bnanzip(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPU47SrDTxI

Nnamdi Kanu angry with the court proceedings. Fights and argues with the lawyers about the whole process.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lies... La Click La Fly
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by bnanzip(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
Lies... La Click La Fly
Mumu, did I ask you for click.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by OCTAVO: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
This man has been frustrated enough na! Why the unlawful detention??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by prince985(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
na wa oo
na nnamdi kanu topic we full everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by obailala(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
E be like say this man go dey Kuje till 2019 oh...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by Noblecx: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Where the blows?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
OCTAVO:
Seriously, the matter just tire me angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by Khd95(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jungle don mature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by tinsel: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
If by mistake this man dies in prison there will be a very big problem. I hope this does not happen. We have enough troubles in this country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by niyilagun(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
FG should free this man for God sake

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by progress69: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
OCTAVO:

Abeg what is unlawful about his detention? Last time i checked, his bail hearing was refused.
In b/w do u know what treasonable felony is?

Abeg go and sell data
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by kogistar: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
SHAME ON KANU & HIS TERRORIST THREATS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by pchukwudi: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
GEEZ. lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by hammerT: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
WE JUST THEY ENJOY THE SHOW AND RELEVANCE THAT BIAFRA HAS GAINED WITH STUPID BUHARI

EVEN IF NNAMDI KANU DIES TODAY, THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE HAS GONE TOO FAR. IT IS NOW A PEOPLE STRUGGLE AS THE NAME IPOB DENOTES.

AMNESTY HAVE PRODUCED REPORT TO SUPPORT IT, PLUS ALL THE INTERNATIONAL INVOLVEMENT.

WE ARE STILL TALKING NNAMDI, WAT ABOUT SHIITE ZAKZAKY, NOBODY HAVE SEEN HIM TO CONFIRM HE IS STILL ALIVE.

RATHER ELRUFAI AND BUHARI ARE TRYING TO KILLING ALL THE SHIITE AND CONVERT THEM TO SUNNI BEFORE THEY CAN ANNOUNCE THAT THE OLD MAN LONG DIED.

SAD THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by annayawchee: 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
tinsel:
If by mistake this man dies in prison there will be a very big problem. I hope this does not happen. We have enough troubles in this country.
Buhari and some gullible nigerians have this mindset that nigeria unity is not negotiable but they are wrong, the issue of this secession should be address through diplomatic ways not by intimidation or force....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by kettykings: 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
hammerT:
WE JUST THEY ENJOY THE SHOW AND RELEVANCE THAT BIAFRA HAS GAINED WITH STUPID BUHARI

EVEN IF NNAMDI KANU DIES TODAY, THE BIAFRA STRUGGLE HAS GONE TOO FAR. IT IS NOW A PEOPLE STRUGGLE AS THE NAME IPOB DENOTES.

AMNESTY HAVE PRODUCED REPORT TO SUPPORT IT, PLUS ALL THE INTERNATIONAL INVOLVEMENT.

WE ARE STILL TALKING NNAMDI, WAT ABOUT SHIITE ZAKZAKY, NOBODY HAVE SEEN HIM TO CONFIRM HE IS STILL ALIVE.

RATHER ELRUFAI AND BUHARI ARE TRYING TO KILLING ALL THE SHIITE AND CONVERT THEM TO SUNNI BEFORE THEY CAN ANNOUNCE THAT THE OLD MAN LONG DIED.

SAD THE STATE OF AFFAIRS IN NIGERIA.

i pray they dont kill him , no body is ready for problems and fights they should just release him so everyone can rest

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by hammerT: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
kettykings:

i pray they dont kill him , no body is ready for problems and fights they should just release him so everyone can rest

Do u believe in God? Wat will be, will be, no matter wat.

They killed Christ, wat happened? He became even more powerful, even over came death.

Trump is attacking One China policy after attacking United Kingdom and supporting the separation of Britain.

Separation is high on Trump agenda, he will break so many country including the major powers like Russia, China and UK.

Nigeria own na crayfish case. Civill war with millions dead, recent Amnesty Report and Buhari disregard for Court Order, EU support 4 Biafra.

My brother power pass power, if u say u no dey hear, u go feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5GYanMX2uo&ab_channel=NewzstreetTV
http://www.wsj.com/video/trump-comments-on-one-china-spur-beijing-response/83A49CCF-4831-4DF4-9E30-72AB0C4ADD35.html

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
PhilemonObende:
We yoruba muslims must continue to fight against kanu because anytime we see him and imagine a nigeria without Biafra, hunger stares us in the face and laughs at us and we get angry and call him names. grin
who's dis idiot. I keep seeing dis rubbish comment. I saw it in d former topic and now am seeing it here. Who cares about yorrrober muslim. Pls getout of here and stpp posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
kogistar:
SHAME ON KANU & HIS TERRORIST THREATS
shame on u useless afonjas also.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by hammerT: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is not Biafra, he was not the one protesting and getting murdered by Nigeria police/army.

These are igbos fed up and fustrated with the Nigeria project. I dont know any igbo still proud of Nigeria.

Only proud Nigerians are actually yorubas and some amongst them are tired too, except the Muslims ones. (Afonja)

Nnamdi purpose might be to draw the Biafra struggle to the world attention under Buhari and dat is as far as it goes. The good God makes all things perfect wen he wants to achieve an objective.

Trump won election from no where surprising everybody.

Dead or Alive Nnamdi is a hero like Mandela, Martin Luther King, mahatma gandhi and all the great freedom fighters.

Buhari is a tyrant and brutal dictator.

This is how both men will forever be remembered.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by ekesimo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by hammerT: 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
ekesimo:
the intimidation is getting too much. He can't be tried in secret, it is uncalled for. Where are the OHANEZE NDI IGBOS, SOUTHEAST SENATORS AND GOVERNORS, PROMINENT POLITICIANS, CLERGIES, E.T.C
Your own is being slaughtered in cold blood. speak out!!!
The intimidation is too much, we can't contain it again

This is the information age my friend. People abroad recieve updates even before u that events happened outside ur street.

They have just given Buhari a rope to hang himself.

Court has order for Zakzaky to be released, has anybody seen Zakzaky?

U talking about Nnamdi that the British visit so often. U dey make me laugh.

Even Tinubu and OBJ don run leave Buhari, u still dont get it. Buhari is now as good as on his own.

The new world leaders are not part of the conspiracy/Illuminati groups.

Trump is a rebel, Theresa May is too busy fighting to keep UK together to even notice Nigeria.

Has Trump called Buahri? Hell No, but he is calling world leaders all over the place.

O Boy wake up ooo! Buhari has murdered so many, Nnamdi is just one more that will break the camels back.

Let him go for it.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by najoke: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
[s]
hammerT:

This is the information age my friend. People abroad recieve updates even before u that events happened outside ur street.

They have just given Buhari a rope to hang himself.

Court has order for Zakzaky to be released, has anybody seen Zakzaky?

U talking about Nnamdi that the British visit so often. U dey make me laugh.

Even Tinubu and OBJ don run leave Buhari, u still dont get it. Buhari is now as good as on his own.

The new world leaders are not part of the conspiracy/Illuminati groups.

Trump is a rebel, Theresa May is too busy fighting to keep UK together to even notice Nigeria.

Has Trump called Buahri? Hell No, but he is calling world leaders all over the place.

O Boy wake up ooo! Buhari has murdered so many, Nnamdi is just one more that will break the camels back.

Let him go for it.
[/s]

Taaa. ..my friend keep quiet. ..Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged and Nada will happen. .........NADA! !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys have been beating ur chest since. ....all mouth no action. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4604909_c21a5c32e4cc8c853396d98a5a8b0ad6_jpeg0781cf15f95d2f9cd398ed999bb7889e
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by arterxerxes: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2016
They just keep adjorning the court case to prolong his stay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by hammerT: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
najoke:
[s][/s]

Taaa. ..my friend keep quiet. ..Nnamdi Kanu will be hanged and Nada will happen. .........NADA! !!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys have been beating ur chest since. ....all mouth no action. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4604909_c21a5c32e4cc8c853396d98a5a8b0ad6_jpeg0781cf15f95d2f9cd398ed999bb7889e

waiting dey hold una now? no be one year don pass so?

make haste biko.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kuje beans do dey tire am small small. He never see anytin.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Fights In Court by 0xtr190r: 4:46am On Dec 27, 2016
[s]
najoke:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Why Was There No Jubilation When APC Won Ekiti State Election / How Can 157,000 Votes Be CANCELLED In Nasarawa? / Who Remembers This Man? Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.