Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,726 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) (13124 Views)

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Lekki To Flag Off Deep Sea Port Project / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Drama As Acting President Osinbajo Arrives Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by hoefucker: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
objobj:

chai your head is leaking? Mr President is in Gambia
j
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Collinskeeper(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by hadura29(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Na wa!! Buhari out of the country, Osinbajo also out of the country undecided undecided

If it was military regime, coup would have taken place... just saying..
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by hoefucker: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2016
why is a police officer the vice-president aide?
why not a soldier
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Brio984(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2016
wowmenow:
Why sending a pastor to Islamic country
Between Me And U How Old Are U?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
hoefucker:

why not a soldier
Because the VP is not the commander-in-chief.
The president is the only official entitled to a military ADC.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2016
hadura29:

If it was military regime, coup would have taken place... just saying..

Going by the what is happening now, that is what would have happened.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
hoefucker:

why not a soldier
You want Nigeria to have two Field Marshals right. It has always been like that, from Atiku to Goodluck to Sambo to Osibanjo. Their ADCs must be police officer.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by neyoranking2015(m): 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
both of them are old,they don't worth the president post
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by hadura29(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Going by the what is happening now, that is what would have happened.

Sure, do you pray for another military regime? And do you know Saraki as the no 3 man can take over if he has strong military back up? Just saying ..

Guten Morgen.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2016
neyoranking2015:
both of them are old,they don't worth the president post
Hypocrisy is when you support Clinton (69years) or Trump (70years) to be the President of America but called Buhari that he is too old to be the President. Age doesn't matter as long as you have the capacity (mental &physical) to lead a country.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by agabusta: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Na wa!! Buhari out of the country, Osinbajo also out of the country undecided undecided

Is Buhari not back from Gambia? Na faaji him go dey do for there?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
pchukwudi:
President in Gambia. VP in Algeria. grin What a country.

Do you even know the name of GEJ V.P and his duty?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by bashydemy(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
onatisi:

When we tell u that this government is made up of fools in power ,you wont believe

What's the name of GEJ VP?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by bashydemy(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
iykofias:
no buhari n osibanjo in d con3, so whos gonna b charge?

LOL Buhari is back in the country and will present Budget today, You guys just like spewing thrash.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by 4dor: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2016
onatisi:

When we tell u that this government is made up of fools in power ,you wont believe

You're a smart guy, I love your forex analysis but I can't believe what you just wrote in relation to the topic. I will just act like someone just impersonated you.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by lloyds(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2016
wowmenow:
How does that relate to the issue on ground?
Is that all that you can think of?
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Semper247(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2016
EdCure:
I like this man. So humble and calm.

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has the will and ideas to make this government work if only Buhari can stop being teleguided by the mundane cabal of ethno-religious zealots.
They have nothing to offer, apart from recommending their relatives for appointments and declaring public holidays.

Mention his many ideas that u are privy to.

He runs a parallel office to the presidency I suppose...

That moment ur hatred for buhari has turn ur reasoning upside down
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2016
EdCure:

Prof. Yemi Osinbajo has the will and ideas to make this government work if only Buhari can stop being teleguided by the mundane cabal of ethno-religious zealots.
They have nothing to offer, apart from recommending their relatives for appointments and declaring public holidays.
Oga why do u talk like you aint a Nigerian,, you think those men around Buhari are ordinary men, some when don sleep inside drum just to jazz baba... Imagine all the promises Baba made and hope, isnt it strange that his wife openly criticized him, first in Nigeria History,. Those men destroyed his him from within and they are destroying his government. These were men that were too lazy or pumpous to campaign with him, but when he got there they just came and padded him like follow come. My brother i dont see it as ordinary trust me i know what am saying.. Naija aint gat chill, many bad people are in the system. Or do you think Jonathan wanted to fail as well?? the same northerners that put him there removed him in, 2015 because he was no longer obeying their commands. the cabal is too strong mehn, na this kind moment i dey pray make boys in boot come do jerry rawlings from exexutive down to judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by lloyds(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

No be small fake, the whole Redeemed plus Adeboye are all FAKE.

God will judge them soon.
There are so many small children on nairaland now a days, u just come here and be abusing pastors, elders, successful senior govt officials. It is not your fault, if u have understanding about what it takes to lead people, then u will guide your statements.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by AnanseK(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
EdCure:

At least Buhari is sharing his work with the VP, I have never seen a Nigerian VP allowed to go on state visits on behalf of the president before now. I suspect that you are the ethnic bigot
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by teewai3(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2016
wowmenow:
to preach the gospel or what do you think cool
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Laid2001: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2016
tHE PRESIDFENT IS ALREADY IN Nigeria. Gambia WAS A DAY JORNEY!

HE IS PRESENTING THE BUDGET THIS MORNING ALREADY.

pchukwudi:
President in Gambia. VP in Algeria. grin What a country.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by MakeWeTalk: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2016
lloyds:

There are so many small children on nairaland now a days, u just come here and be abusing pastors, elders, successful senior govt officials. It is not your fault, if u have understanding about what it takes to lead people, then u will guide your statements.

veritas2001:

God have mercy on you and your family
No be Adeboye sell out christians to the Islamic party called APC?

Tojuslii:

Calm down bro

I am calm oh!

But check am now, Adeboye dey ride Jet, while ein congregation dey jump molue. angry

Then people go tell me say the man humble.

The man na Freemason now.

Why you think he paddies up with Oyedepo
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by nom44311: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
onatisi:

I believe
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by EdCure: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Semper247:
Mention his many ideas that u are privy to...
That moment ur hatred for buhari has turn ur reasoning upside down
You're a nausseating bonehead if hatred for Buhari is what you can deduce from my statemement above.

Filthy cowards and numbsculls like you and the Mamman Dauras of today were nowhere to be found nor heard of during the hard-fought campaign. You were all covered in hijabs and burqas disguised as women hawking locally produced soymilk.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by cicofino: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari in Gambia....Osibanjo in Algeria.......we have vagabonds as leaders
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by Plus234(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
cicofino:
Buhari in Gambia....Osibanjo in Algeria.......we have vagabonds as leaders

mumu Buhari is already back in 9ja
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
EdCure:

You're a nausseating bonehead if hatred for Buhari is what you can deduce from my statemement above.

Filthy cowards and numbsculls like you and the Mamman Dauras of today were nowhere to be found nor heard of during the hard-fought campaign. You were all covered in hijabs and burqas disguised as women hawking locally produced soymilk.
How unashamedly petty an educated man could condescend because of his hate for another persons religious.
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by jaykaylegend(m): 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tojuslii:

Calm down bro
is your data pay after delivery??

too many scammers these days..........
Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
When is this guy contesting for president?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Arrives Algeria, Received By Algerian Prime Minister (photo) by jpphilips(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
CFCman:

Because the VP is not the commander-in-chief.
The president is the only official entitled to a military ADC.

President as the CIC can use any of the force he desires.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Ballot Boxes, Military Shoes Now Made In Aba — Ikpeazu / PDP Destroyed Anambra, Alleges Obiano / Nigerians Wake Up!!..it Is A Game And You Are All Been Played!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.