Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) (4179 Views)

Girl Confesses Sleeping With Her Cousin And Having Feelings For Him / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by LifeDrama: 3:45am On Dec 14, 2016
An unidentified young lady has revealed how she carried on secret romantic relationships with both her pastor and his son.Even though the act of prostitution has been around for centuries, it is still frowned upon by the society who still sees it as a sin and not worthy of emulation.
The worst part might just be a situation where it involves someone who is supposed to be a ‘man of God’, who is supposed to be the leader of his flock who should be able to use him as a worthy example.
An unashamed young lady (runs girl) shared a post revealing how she was romantically involved with her married pastor and his son.According to her, even though the pastor later found out she was involved with his son, the son never got to know.
See screenshot below:

More http://lifedrama.com.ng/a-young-girl-confesses-i-slept-with-my-pastor-and-his-son-photo/

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by AkinPhysicist: 4:05am On Dec 14, 2016
grin
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by marshalcarter: 4:10am On Dec 14, 2016
ngwa wat did you achieve at the end? anu mpama undecided
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by twokilo(m): 4:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Receive Deliverance my dear # u no dey tayya
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by LecciGucci: 4:37am On Dec 14, 2016
HOELOSHO

See her nose shape like primary school paper oromplane

2 Likes

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Aregs(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2016
The person above me has said it all... All this hoes sef, dem no dey shame

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by fijiano202(m): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2016
There's no more honor among women
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2016
The Man Used To Speak In Tongues During Sex Seff..
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by littlewonders: 6:18am On Dec 14, 2016
What can I say? The porosity of negative actions especially in churches is something one should reflect mind if truly we can make heaven by believing pastors.

...and na man go still marry this one o.
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Clinician2000: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
What's the gain! Anu ofia!!
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Clinician2000: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
What's the gain? Anu ofia!!
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Olubukola16(f): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
What is this world turning into sef Can you imagine She doesn't even feel remorse from the way she typed undecided
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Escobapablo(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2016
I think not everything should be on social media. D way she says it..... I think she is encouraging others to do same, not that she regrets it. We shouldn't say everything, a friend thought me this. Not d worst I hv heard bt we shouldn't encourage what isn't good in anyway u look at it.
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by chimdi101: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2016
A lot of pishures or adonbilivit!
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by KvnGRezz(m): 7:50am On Dec 14, 2016
Escobapablo:
I think not everything should be on social media. D way she says it..... I think she is encouraging others to do same, not that she regrets it. We shouldn't say everything, a friend thought me this. Not d worst I hv heard bt we shouldn't encourage what isn't good in anyway u look at it.
Lol see dix negro giving positive advices nd his moniker is Escobapablo....Ironic!!!

1 Like

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by master69(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
my dear sister did u think u are doing Dem... Capital no..... u are doing ur self..
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by sirOrubebe: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
I'm learning not to judge people.

Everyone is entitled to do what floats their boat, but never forgetting that, down the lane, there's a reward for every action we take.
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by dabrightt: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2016
You receive the african award Golden PUz//y highest sex scorer you are happy and celebrating

Sister I can see the hand of village ancestors in your life you need to be delivered and test for h I v mumu
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by momentarylapse: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2016
_Bitch that is your goddamn business!
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by teozey111(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2016
lol your punny is your business..
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by domdan13(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
wharay re oooo grin grin
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na wa

Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
... 4rm n
Re: A Young Girl Confesses “I Slept With My Pastor And His Son” (photo) by AfroMighty(m): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Imagine, pastor speaking in tongues while fornicating

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moment A Lady Was Asked To Remove Her Cap At A Security Checkpoint. / MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos) / At 21 Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.