Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? (2090 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by FierceDiva: 10:23am On Nov 14, 2009
Some time ago I was really ill. I was on the bed one night with my man sitting beside me. I woke up and saw him putting his elbows on his knees and face in his palms. It was my first time of ever seeing him that way. I called his name and he turned, his eyes were red and it was obvious he had been crying. He quickly engulfed me in a tight hug. His hands are muscular and it hurt a bit. He called my name and said “promise me you will get better.” I simply nodded and he said, “I need to hear you say it. Promise you will get better”. I said “I promise I will get better”. He gave me food to eat because I hadn’t eaten in days. I threw it all up on him. blah, blah, blah. Right now I am very fine, things are back to normal and he is still his macho self. It made me love him more.
Have you ever had any experience where your man cried? How did you feel? (Good or bad)
smiley just being curious.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by spikedcylinder: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2009
Cry? LOL! That'd be the day.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2009
I'd find it so cute, it depends what for though, definitely what for.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by unitee(f): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2009
umm I once said I am a bad guy lady quote Alexandra Burke, so crying man is a no no for me

I want to do the crying and him the tear removing and hugging till i stop
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Mrblazer(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2009
Any guy that cries for a lady in this present time is a sissy.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 14, 2009
The moment i cry my samurai sword will waiting be for me.Though i could if it involves my loved ones
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2009
I guess the problem is some guys see crying as a sign of weakness.
It depends on the situation at hand and i dont think its bad for a man to cry, to me it only shows he has compassion.
Its kinda rare to see such though.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by cantell(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster,
Your Bf crying? He was putting on an act! Your response should have been;"Cut that crap" You're so full of it!(No offence meant) lol
I can't even remember the last time i cried.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by galatico(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2009
I'll never cry in front of my lady, it will show how weak and feeble I am .
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by mrperfect(m): 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
Cry? no, most men stop crying at the age of 11 years.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
It'll make me love him and appreciate him more!
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Secretz(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2009
He cries with laughter. Cos he is MAD! grin
BUT on a real if he cries more than me then seriously we got problems. tongue
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by victorazy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
My former babe will be the last on earth to c me cry.
Whenever we are not on the good side (maybe arguing) i will quickly pretend to cry immediately, she will quit the argument and give me all i want to be happy again, i enjoyed it, what a wonderful babe.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by 190: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

It'll make me love him and appreciate him more!

now i know the secret 2 make u loff moi~ grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by mrperfect(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
victorazy:

My former babe will be the last on earth to c me cry.
Whenever we are not on the good side (maybe arguing) i will quickly pretend to cry immediately, she will quit the argument and give me all i want to be happy again, i enjoyed it, what a wonderful babe.
Are you male of female?
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think your story is sweet OP smiley. A man crying shows his sensitive side, its ok to cry sometimes.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
Gay
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by iice(f): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
pc guru:

The moment i cry my samurai sword will waiting be for me.Though i could if it involves my loved ones

Awww, that's sweet! cheesy
I understand the samurai sword well wink

@Topic
Feel? Erhhh uncomfortable cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by agathamari(f): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
if he is doing it cause he did something wrong then it pisses me off cause he is using it to get out of trouble. if its for a ligitimate reason then i love it
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by sammyjl(f): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2009
It depends on y he's crying, if he's guilty well than thats just plain bullshit nasty and i wn't take it to heart, but if I did somthing wrong and he feels hurt and cries, well i'd feel sad to see him cry.
Plain simple it depends on the situation and y he is crying!!!!
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Pweety4me(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
*Sings "Cry Me A River" * tongue
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by Godmother(f): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Topic
For a man to cry in your presence shows a lot. It will make me feel good that he can open himslf to that stage.
Re: How Does It Feel When Your Man Actually Cries? by countdown2: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
All them nuuca forming bad guy here are pretenders. Why can you not cry in tha presence of your loveydovey? I mean someone you do really love. However it depends on the situation. As for me I can cry if for example, my gf is travelling abroad and she gon be staying for like 6 months or more, I can picture myself holding her firm to myself at the airport as she is about to exit the passage to catch her flight, I can see myself shedding two drops of tears from each eye, but with a smile to follow, and saying also " I'll miss you darling" and she says " I miss you already with a low tone of agonizing expression. tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Said Am Domineering And I Think She Is Too Cold. Please Help Marriage Issue! / Advice, My Girl Friend Of 3yrs Is Leaving Me. / Should I Give Her Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.