Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? (26081 Views)

Guys,can U Date A Taller Lady? / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
This is some kind of supplementary post to the thread that made the front-page on how Ladies feel dating a "shorter guy".

Now, I want to throw the question back out there to the very people that are wearing the shoes (and know how and where it pinches):

Guys, how does it feel dating a girl taller than you?

Among the plethora of illegitimate stereotypes (e.g "short guys" are wicked...they have their hearts on their back..blah, blah) and legitimate reasons, the one I hear ladies complain bitterly about is the fact that they have to avoid wearing heels to events and all when they are with their "short guys".

Guys, have you ever had to have your lady go on flats to that evening event, so as to make up for height differentials? How did it feel like?
Do you mind the height difference? Do you feel shy, okay, or proud holding your lady to that party, knowing fully well that she is towering over you by some few good inches (or feet?)

Ladies, your contributions are also welcomed.

As for me, I’ve once had a taller better half (by 2 inches), and honestly, it was never much of a problem. Perhaps my rich self-esteem always made up for the few inches.

What do you have to say?

PS: I am about 5ft9...[s]call that a bonus cheat tip for all the interested ladies, and you'll be correct[/s] tongue tongue grin wink

NB: I know there will be childish and snide, as well as insightful replies. Bring them all on!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Movesz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Its never about the heights its how they performance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by kingDavidda1st(m): 12:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
I want them shorter and chubby where you can grab her from the back and place your chin on her head cheesy

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by ronald4lif(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2014
When one is tall I don't think dating a taller girl will be a problem, being a 6"1 tall I can date someone taller than myself and will be cool, it could only be seem a problem when a guy is below average, it's intimidating and embarrassing for a below average guy to date a lady way taller than himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
ronald4lif:
When one is tall I don't think dating a taller girl will be a problem, being a 6"1 tall I can date someone taller than myself and will be cool, it could only be seem a problem when a guy is below average, it's intimidating and embarrassing for a below average guy to date a lady way taller than himself
Very thoughtful contribution there. Nice points.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingDavidda1st:
I want them shorter and chubby where you can grab her from the back and place your chin on her head cheesy
grin grin grin Funny dude.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
Height is an amazing asset and I respect that.
But when a lady is taller than I am, I feel emasculated. It's pretty clear, I've to be the man not her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
Its never about the heights its how they performance

There is "performance" and there is performance. For the avoidance of all doubts, please, which one are you referring to Bro?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
SEE INTIMIDATION :|
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Aprime:
Height is an amazing asset and I respect that.
But when a lady is taller than I am, I feel emasculated. It's pretty clear, I've to be the man not her.

You are right Bro, but there are sooooo many ways to be the man than "heighting" her. Perhaps you'll agree with me, or?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
FLAWLES:
SEE INTIMIDATION :|

Who do we have here? A tall girl i guess?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Movesz(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
In ma bed performance
Yugosng:

There is "performance" and there is performance. For the avoidance of all doubts, please, which one are you referring to Bro?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
In ma bed performance

grin grin
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Movesz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
No time to check time man
Yugosng:

grin grin
lol aids is real sha
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
Movesz:
No time to check time man lol aids is real sha

Thank God you know. Hehe
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2014
guess you want this to make front page too':/
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2014
Guys are always scared of dating a tall girls because they might receive a knock on their head if they act silly.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
NinoBrown888:
guess you want this to make front page too':/

shocked shocked How did you know?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by bulakos: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
I had one before the reason we broke up was that she was too tall to seat I the front seat of my little 206

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
kristina1:
Guys are always scared of dating a tall girls because they might receive a knock on their head if they act silly.

Taaaah! Ibu onye?

I just clicked through to your profile. Nice and full hair you've got there wink
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Zakkyoz: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
kingDavidda1st:

You took these words from me.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
bulakos:
I had one before the reason we broke up was that she was too tall to seat I the front seat of my little 206

grin grin grin You no go kill me with laugh this guy. Are you for real though?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by godz(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
Well, I'm pretty short ! All the girls I go for are taller , sometimes 3 to 4inch taller ! People tease me , they tease me n I also tease me for it too. Most time its always a "lol" session. It boils on ur confidence tho but yuh might still wish yuh were taller than ur girl but since yuh aint just appreciate what yuh have.
#Life is not fair n so I tone a little.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yugosng:

Taaaah! Ibu onye?

I just clicked through to your profile. Nice and full hair you've got there wink
Awww.....tanx
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
Lol I'm faster grin
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yugosng:

shocked shocked How did you know?

actually your write up is screaming, front page ! Front pagee!
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by kingDavidda1st(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yugosng:

grin grin grin Funny dude.
Lol you know na wink
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2014
NinoBrown888:

actually your write up is screaming, front page ! Front pagee!

cry cry Ok. Note taken. I will try to be more tactical and sly about it the next time I'm gunning for FP.
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
godz:
Well, I'm pretty short ! All the girls I go for are taller , sometimes 3 to 4inch taller ! People tease me , they tease me n I also tease me for it too. Most time its always a "lol" session. It boils on ur confidence tho but yuh might still wish yuh were taller than ur girl but since yuh aint just appreciate what yuh have.
#Life is not fair n so I tone a little.

Wow. This is pretty deep. You are spot-on with the bolded. Wise guy. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by FLAWLES(f): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Yugosng:

Who do we have here? A tall girl i guess?
.?
Re: Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? by Yugosng(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2014

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.