Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? (10237 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Come Dine With Me / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Eldorado: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2005
If you are ask to dine with an actor or actress who will you choose? If u ask me, I will simply say Chidi kiss
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by layi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2005
Denzel Washington and Queen Latifah
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by kellorah: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2005
wayan bruvs all a dem cool
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by wendytilda(f): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2005
Well! Chioma Chukwuka.If she refuses then i will just dine with;Me myself and I. smiley
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by nike4luv(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2005
Beyonce, J-lo and Usher {they actors/actress too}
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by IAH(f): 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2005
Zeal not an actor but that's who I want to dine with.
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by casper(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2005
G- unit members
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by nddy(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2005
i wouldnt want to dine with a male actor. Gez , its Kelly Rowland ,
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by hotangel2(f): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2005
Accordingly -->Will Smith, L L Cool J, RMD, Desmond Elliot (dessy mi), Chidi Mokeme, Gabriel Union or Omotola or Stella damascus.
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by kellorah: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2005
VIN DIESEL
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by christyne(f): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2005
Ramsey Noah
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2005
Male Actor - Desmond Elliot
                    Ramsey Nouah(Jnr)
                    Pat Attah
                    Jim Iyke
                    Richard Mofe - Damijo(RMD)

Female Actress - Omotola Jalade - Ekeinde
                           Genevieve Nnaji
                           Stephanie Okereke
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by omami1(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2005
Dine with an actor, i would go for RMD
Dine with an actress, i would go for GENNY smiley
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Oyinhoney(m): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2005
Yemi awomodu(spellin) or desmond elliot
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by cheekee(f): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2006
ooooh!! my chad michael murray kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Hotstepper(f): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2006
alot but i will try and limit ma choice, will post dem soon kiss
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Lumafon(f): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2006
Femi Branch , Femi Branch , and , Femi Branch
and then , Fathia Balogun (Will need bodyguards tho, heard that Saheed guy is a real jealousomaniac!)
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by SvS(f): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2006
for me i want to meet 2face
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by danyp(f): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2006
1. rita dominic ( i like dat gurl, she cld b a nice sistah to chat wit)

2. Desmond ( just admire him)

3. oprah winfrey (mayb i cld draw sm inspiration during it)

4. , ill continue later
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by eveseh(f): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
i would go with pat
or desmond
they are hooooooooooooooot
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Sisieko(f): 9:21pm On May 17, 2006
First and foremost Lanre Teriba. Then Yemi Awomodu, Dare Melody and Tip Harris (T.I.)
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by ciaragirl(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2006
pat attah
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Shentz(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2006
lloyd banks, mike esyourne,
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Jun 12, 2006
Johnny Depp, i'd like 2 pick his brain wink
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by SvS(f): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2006
brad pitt.just to ask im y e left jenny
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by lunafish(f): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2006
For me I would like to dine with Taye Diggs, Tyrese, Morris Chestnut or Mark Consuelos.
#sexy boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by queen2006(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2006
Terrence Howard. He plays in the movie "The best man". That to me is the sexiest man alive.!!!!

Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Eastcoast(f): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2006
Genevieve
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by SvS(f): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2006
y did u leave jenny,but ure so hott

Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by keliscia(f): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2006
IF YOU ASK ME ABOUT WHO I WILL LIKE TO DINE WITH,
IN NIGERIA AREA I WILL SAY 2FACE HE IS REALLY REALLY GOOD
JIM IYKE
DESMOND ELLIOT( THEY ARE  HOT BOYS IN NIGERIA)
IN AMERICAN AREA I WILL SAY OMARION
OMARION
OMARION
YES JUST HIM ONLY HIM

Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by trud1ec: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2006
Will Smith
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Lexyhearts(f): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2007
i would prefer;

pat attah
emeka ike
chioma chikuka
desmond elliot
rita dominic
ini edo
omotola
nonso diobi
jim iyke
kenneth okonko

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn / Dstv Explains Hike In Tarrifs / Is Tundun Abiola Still With Arise Tv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.