Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? (10241 Views)

Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Come Dine With Me / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by cruiser: 2:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
Yeh give me OMOSEXY some cool dim light,she just wearing a waist coat and hot pink mini skirt like that one she wear in games women play, with that im sexy eyes fixed on me alone as im lips part say CRUISER. tongue

or GABRIELE UNION in bikini the kin one she wear for BUSTA'S VIDEO,dim lights and some luther vandrous hymes as she looks at me and wispers, oh CRUISER. tongue
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by hotfarams(f): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2007
I would dine with the most handsome Nollywood actor - Ramsey T. Nouah. He is a to die for.
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Lexyhearts(f): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
hotfarams:

I would dine with the most handsome Nollywood actor - Ramsey T. Nouah. He is a to die for.

is he handsome,that Yellow Hairy Human Monkey  grin grin grin grin grin grin.u can dine w him but cancel him out of being handsome

just give me
pat attah
jim iyke
emeka
ini edo
chioma etc
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by surmau: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2010
i will prefer to dine with yemi awomodu, dats guy is a motivating actor, i so much love his style cheesy
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by nikicruise: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2010
Tom cruise

Collect Cheap tv series dvd collection ,check it out, fine package and clear image
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2010
Srk Hrithik Roshan John Abraham Arjun Rampal, SRK and salman Khan.
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by indmovie(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2010
Charlize Theron, the prettiest woman on the surface of the Earth.
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by labaks(f): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2011
lotta dem but 2 just go wit one, will go 4:

male- denzel washington
female- angelina Jolie
Re: Which Actor or Actress Would You Rather Dine With? by denzel2009: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2011
labaks:

lotta dem but 2 just go wit one, will go 4:

male- denzel washington
female- angelina Jolie

Do you want some teriyaki sauce on your pudding? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dstv Explains Hike In Tarrifs / I Need Help On How To Download Movies Online: / FG Inaugurates Committee To Restructure Nollywood's Grant N3bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.