Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,215 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Why Women With So Much Drama. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women With So Much Drama. (1933 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
I dumped my ex girlfriend with so much drama and my new girlfriend did this again:I went to her house without calling her for the first time but whenever I used to come before I always called her. when I got to her house, she was not around,her parents welcome me in the sitting room to wait for her and I called right from the sitting room and asked her where she is, she told me she is in the house and i said where about in the house, she told me in the sitting room relaxing and watcing TV, God I almost turn mad, when I told her I was in the same sitting room she mentioned, she kept quiet and asked are you sure, I said yet, she told me she is sorry that she went to get something store,when she come back, she has nothing to prove as what she has bought, it took her an 1 hour:30 minutes to come back home. ever since then I didn't trust her anymore and I always get worried. but told me to forget the past and try to trust her but I don' t trust her anymore till now because even if she told me,she is at home, I will never believe
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
You again? undecided
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
LOL oh wow cheesy
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by bigfather(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star:

I dumped my ex girlfriend with so much drama and my new girlfriend did this again:I went to her house without calling her for the first time but whenever I used to come before I always called her. when I got to her house, she was not around,her parents welcome me in the sitting room to wait for her and I called right from the sitting room and asked her where she is, she told me she is in the house and i said where about in the house, she told me in the sitting room relaxing and watcing TV, God I almost turn mad, when I told her I was in the same sitting room she mentioned, she kept quiet and asked are you sure, I said yet, she told me she is sorry that she went to get something store,when she come back, she has nothing to prove as what she has bought, it took her an 1 hour:30 minutes to come back home. ever since then I didn't trust her anymore and I always get worried. but told me to forget the past and try to trust her but I don' t trust her anymore till now because even if she told me,she is at home, I will never believe

Nor mind them jare, na so them be ! tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

You again?  undecided
me again say wetin happen, I talk my mind and wetin pain me for woman.

I thank God for myself because I dey shayo and enough ashewo and street girl for short term and i am planning to take igbo soon but I don already dey mix am with five alive, the tin sweet no be small, I am doing this to keep myself alive because too much drama for woman so I no need any more chance
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by bigfather(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star:

me again say wetin happen, I talk my mind and wetin pain me for woman.

I thank God for myself because I dey shayo and enough ashewo and street girl for short term and i am planning to take igbo soon but I don already dey mix am with five alive, the tin sweet no be small, I am doing this to keep myself alive because too much drama for woman so I no need any more chance

Paddyman, make you take am easy o ! It's not worth it o !
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
if you stay with this girl knowing fully well that she lied to you in such a manner then you should forgive her . . . . . . but never forget.
in my world, that day would have been the end of the¨relationship¨because trust would have been out of the window by then.

she didnt bring anything from the store, took her 1hr30mins to come back home and you were still there to wait for the rat!?
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2009
big father:

Paddyman, make you take am easy o ! It's not worth it o !
I don already take am easy but I don't trust any lady in my life and second I don't even get shy around women at all because I am mad over them pretending of what they are not,that's why I don't give a damn about them anywhere even in nairaland. I have taken ashewo parol ,club girls and street girl easy now (thank God for that)but my drinking  is all about wine. I rather prefer buying wine of 3000 naira or more than giving 500 naira to a woman
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

she didnt bring anything from the store, took her 1hr30mins to come back home and you were still there to wait for the rat!?

Her Mom was telling me Baba mi, Ma binu-Ma binu that I should wait and hear from her and not just leave life that and she try to keep my company with drink with her Dad self and we all wait together but when she come back, Her Mom shout on her and abused her and excuse two of us alone
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by 190: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2009
cheiii

a whole u wale

u fall my hand~
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by bigfather(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star:

Her Mom was telling me Baba mi, Ma binu-Ma binu that I should wait and hear from her and not just leave life that and she try to keep my company with drink with her Dad self and we all wait together but when she come back, Her Mom shout on her and abused her and excuse two of us alone

Bro the whole thing dey so annoying. I can feel you,if na me o,na final be that !
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star:

i call that weakness. . . . . . . . . from your part. whatever her mum said has nothing to do with the facts. they gave you drink to cool you off and make you relax while the daughter is ¨god knows where¨ having fun.
they are all in on the trick!
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by mrperfect(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
Man, run oooooooo
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
Omo guy take it easy on the igbo some days ago.I hit some on an empty stomach after an interview.Mehn that shit was crazy wuz seeing some solutions to unsolved codes.Admit it without drama a relationship is no fun.At least it shows you're not bored
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2009
Cool, Women na small things, they are like Mango, they ripe quickly and routen quickly but we treat them as cloth because we change them when dey get faded away
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Macgreat(m): 6:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
Guy, you dey vex Ooo. . . go slow man
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
She is lying! angry
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by ruskiee(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
Drama all the way.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by N101: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2009
@ wale

You may need to reconsider the kind of woman you choose to get into relationships with.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by victorazy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
Urs na small thing self. My ex-babe told me on phone say she has a male friend, just a friend in school (her lover). But the day yawa gas between two of them, i collected the guy's numbr 4m her then called the guy and d guy said he has never heard of me b4 "i fainted"
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by nairaner(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
@poster
Its just a matter of luck. If you have a curious lady as a girlfriend/wife, she is bound to stray (to see whats on offer elsewhere) the moment she gets one. Its becomes hard to trust a lady after she utters such lies. Did you try probing to know what her actual mission out that even was?? Communication is Key!
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
@
Macgreat:

Guy, you dey vex Ooo. . . go slow man
Abeg, make I vex,Not the money invested in relationship that hurt(because men don't regret pay as you go girls) but the time you have wasted to keep the relationship alive why leaving other things behind or slow other things down because when you are in relationship, one things or the other will slow down somehow even if you did not notice,maybe you bank balance reduce a little bit, or credit you have been using the calls, time you supposed to use to make research or read or used to think somehting better or way forwad was spent on someone who finally jilted you.I know relationship is all about risk but nobody pray for total lost
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
@When I told my neigbouring friend saheed what happened, he told me that was too small too that he was fuckkiing a girl and the girl picked up her boyfriend call and told her boyfriend I LOVE U while his dickk was still in her pusssy, he said the girl later appologize to him that she was sorry cause that was her real boyfriend but him(saheed)was just for Bleep reason
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
wale.star:

@Abeg, make I vex,Not the money invested in relationship that hurt(because men don't regret pay as you go girls) but the time you have wasted to keep the relationship alive why leaving other things behind or slow other things down because when you are in relationship, one things or the other will slow down somehow even if you did not notice,maybe you bank balance reduce a little bit, or credit you have been using the calls, time you supposed to use to make research or read or used to think somehting better or way forwad was spent on someone who finally jilted you.I know relationship is all about risk but[b] nobody pray for total lost[/b]

wale man, you are looking at it the wrong way,it is definitely not a total loss.
you learned a great lesson IN LIFE and because of this episode, you became wiser and stronger in the art of finding the right mate.

it doesnt matter how many times you are floored if you can get back up from the ordeal.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

wale man, you are looking at it the wrong way,it is definitely not a total loss.
you learned a great lesson IN LIFE and because of this episode, you became wiser and stronger in the art of finding the right mate.

it doesnt matter how many times you are floored if you can get back up from the ordeal.
the first hurt forced me into university but the girl later became jealous and tried to find her way back but the pain was too much to take her back,if not because I was hurt, I wouldnt have made several attemp of 3 different exams
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2009
wale.star:

@When I told my neigbouring friend saheed what happened, he told me that was too small too that he was fuckkiing a girl and the girl picked up her boyfriend call and told her boyfriend I LOVE U while his dickk was still in her pusssy, he said the girl later appologize to him that she was sorry cause that was her real boyfriend but him(saheed)was just for Bleep reason

Isssh!! he dey happen wella!! Fu cking Bastard girLs!
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2009
faakay:

Isssh!! he dey happen wella!! Fu cking Bastard girLs!
Yes fucking badtad girls
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by countdown2: 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
Wale u dey craze, yes na me eyonigger tal so, u wen be sey u be toto master wen nor send from time, u come dey form Mr. Emotional for here? Man na lie be all ut threads wen u don dey create for us since? You fall my hand bad.
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by walestar2(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2009
@countdown2, Na wah for you, suffering and smiling, why you come dey cry for here
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 16, 2009
countdown2:

Wale u dey craze, yes na me eyonigger tal so, u wen be sey u be toto master wen nor send from time, u come dey form Mr. Emotional for here? Man na lie be all ut threads wen u don dey create for us since? You fall my hand bad.

loooooool

Eyo dem don free u ni grin
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by mavenbox: 3:27am On Nov 16, 2009
LOL @ wale.star

Karma don dey catch u. LMAO
Re: Why Women With So Much Drama. by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Nov 16, 2009
U* dont trust her, please let her go instead of wasting your time and her time.

By the way, she is at fault here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Wife Cheating With Another Woman / I'm In A Mess Right Now, I Dont Want To Loose My Bestfriend! / Why You Broke Up Wit Ur Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.