Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,752 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man (1975 Views)

Ladies Defend Yourselves Now!and Y Do Like Ready Made Man Wen U Are Not?(photos) / Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / 21 Ways To Make Your Man Come Running Home To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Africanqueen2(f): 9:59am On Feb 06, 2011
I was having a chat with a guy about relationships and he said there's not a man alive that doesn't cheat that ladies should wise up to d game cos men are born cheats. He said even his girlfriends know and any man that says he's not a cheat is a liar and pretending. . .
So gentlemen is that true? Are you all cheats?
Ladies do you think your man is a cheat?
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2011
I am 95% sure he's not a cheat. I can't be 100% sure. wink
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2011
African_queen:

I was having a chat with[b] a guy [/b] about relationships and he said there's not a man alive that doesn't cheat that ladies should wise up to d game cos men are born cheats. He said even his girlfriends know and any man that says he's not a cheat is a liar and pretending. . .

That guy was only trying to justify his cheating, not all men cheats, i mean its ridiculous to think that all men cheat. I never cheated on anybody and i don't know if anybody have cheated on me, if my rela/ship is not working out, i end it b4 moving on to another one.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by iice(f): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
Lol. . .gnomes
No, not all men cheat.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Dsense(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
OP.
What i have to say bout this is that . . . . . . . .It's true that men are vulnerable to cheating but that doesn't judge all men as cheaters . . . . . .We ''men'' always feel like swinging around,womanizing from right to left but still not all of us do this.
It's all about caution . . . .Some of us caution ourselves and some of us don't. . . , But who go see fine bootie and run away? tongue grin
Not all men cheat!!!.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Areaboy2(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
ooops, i read wrong.

95% of men will cheat!!! not a hundred

Only a very small percentage of men will not cheat. and those are the ones women dont want. its a funny twist isnt it?
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by spikesC(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2011
Cheating!!!,nah,i call it testing. i am working on getting married,so i compare all of them
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by justwise(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2011
Area_boy:

ooops, i read wrong.

95% of men will cheat!!! not a hundred

Only a very small percentage of men will not cheat. and those are the ones women dont want. its a funny twist isnt it?

So u basically saying that women prefer cheats?
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by steve13(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2011
U see when you cheat on her
and she finds out she will
know that others are ready to grab her man if she don't or stop doing things well,she might be mad with you,cursing you and all that
but deep inside she will feel nice knowing that her man is also other ladies desire,that might make her to concentrate more on making the r/ship work-out well,I did it sometime ago,
Two weeks constant cheating and unusual phone calls made her swear that she will do things right from now on,,,,thou cheating is not good is she loves you so much and does things right,not good.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
The one's dat don't cheat, are likey 2 ave neva chopped the apple & are very close to God. cheesy
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by MrsChima(f): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
Dsense cheated.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by obowunmi(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hmmm mmmm
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by justwise(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
Pweety4me:

The one's dat don't cheat, are likey 2 ave[b] neva chopped the apple & are very close to God. cheesy
[/b]

Wrong
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by ebila(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2011
African_queen:

I was having a chat with a guy about relationships and he said there's not a man alive that doesn't cheat that ladies should wise up to d game cos men are born cheats. He said even his girlfriends know and any man that says he's not a cheat is a liar and pretending. . .
The guy's ignorance is appalling.Although the rate at which unfaithfulness in realtionship is growin is quite alarming.But it doesn't support the fact that there are no faithful guy out there.Some guys have gotten what they are searching for and they don't see any reason or reasons to cheat.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2011
All men cheat. It's their nature.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by justwise(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

. . .maybe cos all women cheat as well?
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by ebila(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Speak 4 ur bf n d men u knw!
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

hahhahahahhahahahha since u've basically concluded that your prospective husband will most probably be a cheat, I'd like to know the reason why you most probably will still complain once he cheats on you knowing what you know now but still probably going to go ahead and marry one.
hmmmmmmm women are just complex characters.
we still have nuff love for y'all though
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by MrsChima(f): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2011
jay bee:

hahhahahahhahahahha since u've basically concluded that your prospective husband will most probably be a cheat, I'd like to know the reason why you most probably will still complain once he cheats on you knowing what you know now but still probably going to go ahead and marry one.
hmmmmmmm women are just complex characters.
we still have nuff love for y'all though

Hissssssssss.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by jaybee3(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2011
Just bring dat ur mouf here OK
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by MrsChima(f): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2011
Sure. I have been filing my teeth. Let me put it to a good use.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by ebila(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sure. I have been filing my teeth. Let me put it to a good use.
Hahahahaha
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by googles: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2011
All other men cheat except my man cheesy
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Dsense(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^Weed on track grin angry
Mrs.Chima:

Dsense cheated.
I know you like to see me cheating ,but i'm a man of God . . . . Men of God don't cheat. cry wink
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Dsense(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

You can always turn to Lesbo undecided
TROPICAL HEMPY JAMAICAN angry
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Africanqueen2(f): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2011
Hmmmmmm. . . Interesting. . . They always say you are never a thief unless you're been caught in d act. . . Does it still apply to cheating? You are not a cheat unless you're caught? When does it get to the point of cheating? Is it when you get naked or have sex or something else?
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by WackyJ1(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2011
Not all men cheat, Ladies remember that your man was once 'just another guy'
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Tosinville(m): 12:31am On Feb 07, 2011
Dat dude sounds so dumb, how can all men cheat just because he's cheating, i accept d fact most men cheat but not all.
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by MrsChima(f): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2011
Sound like I am reading "Confession of a male cheater".
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by koolchicco: 12:39am On Feb 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Dat dude sounds so dumb, how can all men cheat just because he's cheating, i accept d fact most men cheat but not all.
+1 cool
MzD@rkSkin:

D-sense:

You can always turn to Lesbo undecided
TROPICAL HEMPY JAMAICAN angry

Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by Mygoldie(f): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2011
All men cheats, FACT!!
Re: Men Defend Yourselves/ladies Defend Your Man by MrsChima(f): 12:42am On Feb 07, 2011
koolchicco:

+1 cool

-1 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life / Want To Mk Friends / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.