Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) (27420 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by cuteboy2: 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
TippyTop:
Alert me when he visits the Jagaban of Cocaine Producers.

LoL. Precisely my thought.

Equation don change ooooo. Before, before the first port of call would have been Bourdillion Road, Ikoyi to go and worship and shower praise on Jagaban.
Now, even to mention his name in victory speech is considered not necessary because "you cannot mention names of all leaders".

OK oooo. We are watching in 7D

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by 9ja4show: 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
SillyMods:
Compare this to the do-or-die politics of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and co.

I too love us for SW joor.

Make no wailing zombie quote me o. grin grin grin

All na to avoid probe...there is no love anywhere in this country
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by elopee3000(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
wexyee:
thats y the north and west will forever be mile apart frm east ..... Compare kadna,ondo,and rivers ...... If u finish comparing come tell me hw biafra will be actualised?..... "siping zobo while waiting for Igbos bashing"
if una like make sw be pakistan make north be yemen na una sabi after all u all re muslim my own be say make governor elect make sure say na only food wey our sister his wife cook he will eat cus i dont trust ondo people another thing let him dethrone deji of akure that man insulted igbos in akure. It remains oba lagoon of lagos one day our inlaw will rule lagos he will be banished to igbaji
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by nicosky04: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
seunlly:
And how does that stop the rivalry btw them all
@least d followers will b calm by Mimiko's action, let Magnus Abe pay Wike a visit in R/s govermet house n see if he will com out d wy he went
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by NovusHomo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Can someone help me here? Up until the result of the elections, this guy was referred to as Mr. Akeredolu. Now he is suddenly being called a Chief. What is going on?
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by shevchenko(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:
Matured Ondo state politics. This is so matured and devoid of bitterness. Despite that a serious political battle has recently been fought.
You call this matured? After an election was rigged ?

Biafra
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by alizma: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Babatundecash:
Ondo state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.......the good people of Ondo are just too simple and Easy going.......Ondo state house the highest number of Nigeria masses that got to know that no Politician is worth dying for.......I am an Indigene of Kogi state but I reside in OWO LGA......I can bet it that this can of friendship can not and it will never exist between Kogi state Politicians,if you doubt me use the case of Bello,wada and Faleke as a case study......hatred is the order of the day between the various tribe that made up kogi state......The Igalas and Ebiras are just too bitter not to accomodate each other.......I was shock the last time I saw mimiko in attendance at Aketi's Birthday ceremony here in Owo Lga.....it will be easy for FFK/OKUPE to win a governorship seat in katsina(which is impossible) than for Wada to attend Bello or Faleke birthday party.......the people of Ondo is just too accomodating without any tribal sentiment......During and after the 2015 general election where Mimiko(who is a sitting Governor lose one of His two polling unit) the state still remain peaceful and keep on developing....we all know what it takes for a Governor to lose a ward in Rivers,Bayelsa or Bauchi......the Nov.26 gubernatorial election was also held in a peaceful atmosphere and a winner emerge at the end of the day mimiko,Oke and Eyitayo all came out to congratulate Aketi the Governor elect while Markafi led faction of PDP is calling on Jegede to go and challenge the outcome of the election in court,Mr.Eyitayo who is a complete Ondo man prove Them wrong by saying this is Ondo state and not anyother state.......the Ebira's,Ibo's,Hausa's and other tribes in Ondo state all have acess to the Governor's free school shuttle bus,free health care and other ammenities......God bless Ondo state,God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.
with this write up, you deserve a medal but make sure you collect state of origin certificate there o.
no state without one short coming or the other. while admitting that the situation between kogi politicians is not a palatable one, I least expect that a true son of kogi state will assume that nothing good will ever come off his state. the diversity in Kogi state can be likened to that of Nigeria with three major ethnic groups that rarely agreed on certainly political issues. unlike ondo state, kogi is made up of three major difference tribes of Ebira, Igala and Okun people. hence the difference is understandable to certain extent. lost son goodbye.
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Buhari said more than this to Jonathan during the handing over, when he get the full power, he called is government kwarrapt
Realdeals:
You mean Aketi said all these about Mimiko shocked I see Mimiko decamping soon to APC

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Martinola(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oro lo so jare
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Qmerit(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
[s]
PabloOmoEscobar:
This Mimiko fall my hand sha
[/s]
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by ogunboss: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
Abi, that's Ondo for you, no bitterness. Yet some people think because we didn't kill ourselves, the elections were rigged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Kbantin: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
one fact dat people does not know is that aketi is mimiko's best man during his wedding...so they are best of friends..dont kill urselves for all dis politician
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Chillypelly(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
The Accountant General ,
Government of Imo State,
Treasury House,
Owerri
Madam,
LETTER OF SET OFF IN RESPECT OF MY OUTSTANDING PENSION ARREARS
I, ............................OF............L.G.A. a pensioner, having retired from (.......................) on salary grade level ..............w
ith a monthly pension of
Being owed arrears of pension for 12 months which amounts to ...... do hereby accept, to collect 40%(forty percent) of the said arrears which amounts to ...... which represents the total
accumulated arrears due to me up to December 2016, as full and final settlement of all other claims of which I am entitled to make against the state Government in respect of the said accumulated Pension arrears.
I voluntarily accept this payment due to economic situation in the country presently.
I do hereby release and discharge the Imo State Government and his agents from all past, present and future liability and from all actions , claims and demands in respect of the said accumulated Pension arrears.
Signed under my hand and seal this .............day of ..........2016
Signature......................
Name of Pensioner:.........................
Bank Name:............................. Account Number:..............
Category;State
In the presence of
Signature:.............................
Name:..................................
(Ward Coordinator )
----------------------
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by ademusiwa2r: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by wexyee: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
elopee3000:
if una like make sw be pakistan make north be yemen na una sabi after all u all re muslim my own be say make governor elect make sure say na only food wey our sister his wife cook he will eat cus i dont trust ondo people another thing let him dethrone deji of akure that man insulted igbos in akure. It remains oba lagoon of lagos one day our inlaw will rule lagos he will be banished to igbaji
hehehe u guys re hilarious
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by mickool(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimiko is a nice man .the way things looks here in this pix, it seems mimiko even supported and voted for AKe, the governor -elect. Matured men.
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by ademusiwa2r: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
[size=28pt]the roof of kaduna people. you can see, why it is important never to allow anyone who is not from your state to hold any executive position in your state. It is not about pity of anyone or any group. You can clearly see the roof to tell you never never allow anyone to hold any form of executive position in your state if they are not from your state.

so dont blame the people throw bomb at you people. they are just victim.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0xmyy5QqgI&t=28s
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by solaadeyele(m): 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
D two Leaders shows sense of belonging being Sons of Ondo State
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by agabusta: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
shevchenko:

You call this matured? After an election was rigged ?

Biafra

Why are you crying more than the bereaved??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by dennymade(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Babatundecash:
Ondo state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.......the good people of Ondo are just too simple and Easy going.......Ondo state house the highest number of Nigeria masses that got to know that no Politician is worth dying for.......I am an Indigene of Kogi state but I reside in OWO LGA......I can bet it that this can of friendship can not and it will never exist between Kogi state Politicians,if you doubt me use the case of Bello,wada and Faleke as a case study......hatred is the order of the day between the various tribe that made up kogi state......The Igalas and Ebiras are just too bitter not to accomodate each other.......I was shock the last time I saw mimiko in attendance at Aketi's Birthday ceremony here in Owo Lga.....it will be easy for FFK/OKUPE to win a governorship seat in katsina(which is impossible) than for Wada to attend Bello or Faleke birthday party.......the people of Ondo is just too accomodating without any tribal sentiment......During and after the 2015 general election where Mimiko(who is a sitting Governor lose one of His two polling unit) the state still remain peaceful and keep on developing....we all know what it takes for a Governor to lose a ward in Rivers,Bayelsa or Bauchi......the Nov.26 gubernatorial election was also held in a peaceful atmosphere and a winner emerge at the end of the day mimiko,Oke and Eyitayo all came out to congratulate Aketi the Governor elect while Markafi led faction of PDP is calling on Jegede to go and challenge the outcome of the election in court,Mr.Eyitayo who is a complete Ondo man prove Them wrong by saying this is Ondo state and not anyother state.......the Ebira's,Ibo's,Hausa's and other tribes in Ondo state all have acess to the Governor's free school shuttle bus,free health care and other ammenities......God bless Ondo state,God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

Of course, I'm very proud of my enviable governor, Dr. Olusegun R. Mimikomi. He has shamed his critics . He quickly read in between the lines that the northern cabals are envious of the adequate peace being enjoyed here in the state and thus were looking for a cog in the wheel to truncate the good records of undeniably achievement s of your government. Thanks for your wealth of experience to place the love of your people at heart. Only God knows how many lives and property would have been wasted if you have decided and insisted to play the do or die game FG wanted from you. My question whenever I see someone scheming do or die election just as FG did in the recent election held by them is that: Can the joy of victory of any election redeem any lost life sacrificed to conduct the election? Or can the joy of election victory replace the lost life? Nonetheless I wish the incoming administration a blissful reigning.
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by shevchenko(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2016
agabusta:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved??

Bereaved? ? Are you daft ? Did anyone die?
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by agabusta: 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
shevchenko:

Bereaved? ? Are you daft ? Did anyone die?

Smh. You must be very dumb for you not to decode the meaning of that phrase. You mean this is the first time you'll hear that?? All these kids on nairaland sef.
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by shevchenko(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2016
agabusta:

Smh. You must be very dumb for you not to decode the meaning of that phrase. You mean this is the first time you'll hear that?? All these kids on nairaland sef.

Jeez.Is that a phrase? I hate illiterates like you
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 16, 2016
SillyMods:
Compare this to the do-or-die politics of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and co.

I too love us for SW joor.

Make no wailing zombie quote me o. grin grin grin

Emmmmmmmmmmmm, was Funsho Williams killed in South North? Where was the love then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Cabal Hijacks President Buhari’s Campaign / Nigeria’s Brutal Decision: Former Dictator Or Alleged Kleptocrat - Bloomberg / Buhari Arrives Cameroon To Discuss Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.