Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) (27403 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / Akeredolu Receives Instrument Of Office From Mimiko (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Oladipos(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
The Ondo state governor elect, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) says it will take hardwork to surpass the track record of the state governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko.

The governor elect was speaking during a courtesy call on governor Mimiko in Akure.

Chief Akeredolu said he and the people the state owe the governor depth of gratitude for his service to Ondo state and the country at large.

The governor elect maintained that governor Mimiko displayed exemplary leadership quality in various capacities he had served.

He noted that history is being made in the state with the seamless transition between his team and that of government.

The Ondo state governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko promised to put in place seamless transition to usher in a new government in February next year.

He noted that In the history of the state, this was the first time to have a seamless transition between civilian to civilian government.

He assured him of his support to ensure he succeeds in the task of governing the state.

Dr Mimiko who noted that peace was one of his greatest accomplishments enjoyed the governor elect to sustain the feat.

Come February 24, 2017, Chief Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) will be the 6th civilian governor of Ondo state.

https://breaking.com.ng/nigeria/akeredolu-visits-mimiko-says-it-will-take-hard-work-to-surpass-his-achievements/

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Atiku2019: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
One Love cool

While their Supporters/E-warriors almost hacked themselves to death on Nairaland and the outside world.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by agabusta: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Matured Ondo state politics. This is so matured and devoid of bitterness. Despite that a serious political battle has recently been fought.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by SillyMods: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Compare this to the do-or-die politics of Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and co.

I too love us for SW joor.

Make no wailing zombie quote me o. grin grin grin

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by yinparc: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Realdeals(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
You mean Aketi said all these about Mimiko shocked I see Mimiko decamping soon to APC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by muyibaba222(m): 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
See them, they just deceive us say make we vote. They don plan am tey tey

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by 4dor: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
See that handshake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Corrinthians(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:
One Love cool

While their Supporters/E-warriors almost hacked themselves to death on Nairaland and the outside world.
Arent you one of them Just look who's talking.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Na today?
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Atiku2019: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Corrinthians:
Arent you one of them Just look who's talking.

grin grin I've never insulted any Nairalander wink

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by budusky05(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good move.

Like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by svfu(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aketi said it will be difficult to suppass Iroko Archievement meaning he will also find it difficult to pay wages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by ramdris(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mimiko sold out PDP in Ondo state...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Babatundecash(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ondo state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.......the good people of Ondo are just too simple and Easy going.......Ondo state house the highest number of Nigeria masses that got to know that no Politician is worth dying for.......I am an Indigene of Kogi state but I reside in OWO LGA......I can bet it that this can of friendship can not and it will never exist between Kogi state Politicians,if you doubt me use the case of Bello,wada and Faleke as a case study......hatred is the order of the day between the various tribe that made up kogi state......The Igalas and Ebiras are just too bitter not to accomodate each other.......I was shock the last time I saw mimiko in attendance at Aketi's Birthday ceremony here in Owo Lga.....it will be easy for FFK/OKUPE to win a governorship seat in katsina(which is impossible) than for Wada to attend Bello or Faleke birthday party.......the people of Ondo is just too accomodating without any tribal sentiment......During and after the 2015 general election where Mimiko(who is a sitting Governor lose one of His two polling unit) the state still remain peaceful and keep on developing....we all know what it takes for a Governor to lose a ward in Rivers,Bayelsa or Bauchi......the Nov.26 gubernatorial election was also held in a peaceful atmosphere and a winner emerge at the end of the day mimiko,Oke and Eyitayo all came out to congratulate Aketi the Governor elect while Markafi led faction of PDP is calling on Jegede to go and challenge the outcome of the election in court,Mr.Eyitayo who is a complete Ondo man prove Them wrong by saying this is Ondo state and not anyother state.......the Ebira's,Ibo's,Hausa's and other tribes in Ondo state all have acess to the Governor's free school shuttle bus,free health care and other ammenities......God bless Ondo state,God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by flowe247(f): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
politicians are all the same....welcome sir..come in and do ur own hazard... patiently waiting

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Bluesearoll(m): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
My only prayer though is that Aketi build on the good Legacy that mimiko has laid down and not destroying them. That will help our development a lot.
Babatundecash:
Ondo state is the most peaceful state in Nigeria.......the good people of Ondo are just too simple and Easy going.......Ondo state house the highest number of Nigeria masses that got to know that no Politician is worth dying for.......I am an Indigene of Kogi state but I reside in OWO LGA......I can bet it that this can of friendship can not and it will never exist between Kogi state Politicians,if you doubt me use the case of Bello,wada and Faleke as a case study......hatred is the order of the day between the various tribe that made up kogi state......The Igalas and Ebiras are just too bitter not to accomodate each other.......I was shock the last time I saw mimiko in attendance at Aketi's Birthday ceremony here in Owo Lga.....it will be easy for FFK/OKUPE to win a governorship seat in katsina(which is impossible) than for Wada to attend Bello or Faleke birthday party.......the people of Ondo is just too accomodating without any tribal sentiment......During and after the 2015 general election where Mimiko(who is a sitting Governor lose one of His two polling unit) the state still remain peaceful and keep on developing....we all know what it takes for a Governor to lose a ward in Rivers,Bayelsa or Bauchi......the Nov.26 gubernatorial election was also held in a peaceful atmosphere and a winner emerge at the end of the day mimiko,Oke and Eyitayo all came out to congratulate Aketi the Governor elect while Markafi led faction of PDP is calling on Jegede to go and challenge the outcome of the election in court,Mr.Eyitayo who is a complete Ondo man prove Them wrong by saying this is Ondo state and not anyother state.......the Ebira's,Ibo's,Hausa's and other tribes in Ondo state all have acess to the Governor's free school shuttle bus,free health care and other ammenities......God bless Ondo state,God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
This Mimiko fall my hand sha
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by sammyj: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
All politricians are same of the same!! grin grin grin
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by seunlly(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
And how does that stop the rivalry btw them all
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by rayblast(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
If truly Aketi said dis don't expect anything good from him. E mean say him Don accept defeat. Why did u contest Wen u knew u won't perform beta? Why do we keep having comedians in dis party called APC?
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
The thing is Akeredolu is only happy n overwhelmed with being Governor of the state. So I am not expecting any good thing from. He will only succeed as a great politician because he is ready to form alliance with anybody just remain in power.

This means that he can kiss anybody ass,backstabbing to remain in power n relevant. Not that he will have people at heart . he wont rely n people to get to where he is going. Only with his political colleagues.
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by TippyTop(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alert me when he visits the Jagaban of Cocaine Producers.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Pavore9: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
Atiku2019:
One Love cool

E-warriors pass time with such! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by wexyee: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
thats y the north and west will forever be mile apart frm east ..... Compare kadna,ondo,and rivers

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by Charly68: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good talk my Governor elect..your statements so far is a revelation of your high level of maturity . May the good lord help you to take the state to the next level in Jesus name. Gov miniko has tried his best & it is your turn now to govern the state digitally as Ambode is doing for Lagos. Think out of the box to get solid result. Congratulations once again sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) by wexyee: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
thats y the north and west will forever be mile apart frm east ..... Compare kadna,ondo,and rivers ...... If u finish comparing come tell me hw biafra will be actualised?..... "siping zobo while waiting for Igbos bashing"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto / Rita Daniels Rallies Support For Lauretta Onochie, Decries Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.