Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys (685 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / Why Nigerian Babes Like To Do This Thing- VIEWER DISCRETION / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by youngalex(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2009
why is babes fond of posting;maybe she noticed you kind of have feelings for her and u just made the move
the next thing she starts misbehaving,doesn't pick calls and always acts funny if she eventually picks;
am just tired,why do babes like posting people that have serious intentions for them?
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2009
Maybe this particular lady isnt just into you grin
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by clemiss(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
shun her way she will look for you.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by 190: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2009
dem don do me tire~

the tin don tire me~

stressing a guy over nutin

he;ll spend d money,he buys the card 2 call u
pays 4 the meals,indoors he does all the work

why is it always GIVE GIVE GIVE from guys

and

TAKE TAKE TAKE from the ladies

and most annonying is the frequent POSTING from these babes of these days!~
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by iice(f): 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
You men encourage it. Oh you may complain but you really don't do much to stop it.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by 190: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2009
how do u expect us 2 now d

slash our throats 2 satisfy the female gender~

hell NO
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by Godmother(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
You men are never satisfied.If you show her you like her and she starts swooning immediately, wont you people later say that she is cheap. I hear a lot of guy discussing it about some girls they meet and that way I get to learn a lot
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
Godmother:

You men are never satisfied.If you show her you like her and she starts swooning immediately, wont you people later say that she is cheap. I hear a lot of guy discussing it about some girls they meet and that way I get to learn a lot
My dear a girl is damned if she agrees quickly and damned if she doesnt agree quickly. Can a girl win? grin grin
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by whitesturd(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2009
Wot can a girl do now.A girl has to form a little bit too now before u say she is 2 cheap.one has to do a little shakara now.i do shakara too but not too mch.u cannot say,the babe mite like u.giv her time to outgrow her forming.
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by whitelexi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2009
190:

dem don do me tire~

the tin don tire me~

Dude, i feel your pain, but its just a phase. Try not to allow it discourage u in anyway
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by 190: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
whitesturd:

Wot can a girl do now.A girl has to form a little bit too now before u say she is 2 cheap.one has to do a little shakara now.i do shakara too but not too mch.u cannot say,the babe mite like u.giv her time to outgrow her forming.

But u know that these days they just kip postin the guy for as long as EVER

Maybe even 2years
and yet they are Hot deep down~

I don tire for these kind of babes~

they shud all marry themselves

they all act as if they wont marry~

if thats how their mothers posted their fathers then they wouldnt be alive 2day cos DEFINATELY their dads
would take to their heeds~

arrant nonsense~

i hate girls that dont use their fuckin brains and dont go for what they want~
Re: Why Do Babes Like Posting Guys by PCbusayo(f): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2009
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help! / Advice / Marriage Without Much Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.