Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. (440 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. by meekyrozzay: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
I actually got her an Iphone 6 but she's demanding for an Iphone 7. I can afford giving these things with no pain, but she is just been lazy. What happens in the future when i would want to give more of this things?

#palmgossip
Re: My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. by teejaymos(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Bleep her well n leave her
Re: My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. by Softorgasm(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
She is so so so so so stupid and foolish..
Being that you can actually afford the phone, a sensible Lady will be thinking of starting her own business...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
You want an honest answer or are you here just telling us you can afford iPhones? You set your self up for failure ...if you start with the high end gifts just because you can then you,an impression is the result and once that's been created, expectations occur and you are made to feel obligated. Tell her to find a job if you feel so strongly about her employment status.
Re: My Gf Demands For An Iphone 7 And She Doesn't Want To Work After School. by Gbemiie: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
What kind of boyfriend are u if u cant provide all these for her?
Ehh

(1) (Reply)

The Most Effective Way To Say No / Naija Lady Caught Her Father Looking For Suitors For Her On Facebook (photos) / How The Knowledge Of The Difference Between Desires And Fantasies Can Save Your

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.