Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive (1503 Views)

She Is Always Jealous And Possesive / I Like Jealous Possesive Men / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by saphhire: 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
We can all agree that been in love is a great feeling. So is receiving a call from a loved one when you are feeling low or a text when you are having a bad day at work.

But you never know when these texts, calls or voicemails could start haunting you or give you cold feet. Yes, it happens when you have an over–possessive girlfriend. She might be in love with you, she might care for you, and make your heart go flutter but when she gets all possessive, things kind of get out of hands.

Here is a checklist to find out whether your girlfriend is being a little too possessive or not!

1. Her friends know everything about your relationship – So there is no privacy but if she ever finds out that you have shared anything about the relationship with your friends, she is definitely going to go bonkers

2. She gets hysterical when you don’t receive her calls – Whether you are in the middle of a meeting, or in the metro or even taking a dump.

3. PDA(Public Display of Affection) – While most guys love it, there may be some who don’t. However, an over-possessive girlfriend will be all over you, whether you like it or not. She would insist on holding hands in a mall, kissing at a restaurant or smothering you on the dance floor.

4. Bye bye to your other ‘girl’ friends – Having a girl who is your friend is completely out of bounds. Your girlfriend doesn’t like you talking to other girls, let alone be friends with them.

5. Texting back at supersonic speed – In an average, a person responds to a text message in 5–10 minutes. But if you have an over-possessive girlfriend, that time becomes 5-10 seconds. The blue tick in the WhatsApp doesn’t help. In fact, maybe it was designed by a girlfriend!

COMPLETE POST: http://www.thatbluebook.com.ng/single-post/2016/12/14/9-Signs-That-Prove-Your-Girlfriend-Is-Over-Possesive

Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by ikp120(m): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
I prefer over possessive girls mehn grin .

I go just dey for mango tree dey form baddo while she dey look for where I dey grin

That thing can sweet tongue tongue wink

But that last one is normal if a babe is dead in love with you.winkWhy should one wait for 5-10 minutes before replying their lover.undecided
I for one reply immediately I get the notification

#NoTimeToCheckTime
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by gabinogem(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sick & tired of all these dos & don'ts.... Just wanna chilax in mars all by myself cheesy
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by Dgunnerz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
gabinogem:
Sick & tired of all these dos & don'ts.... Just wanna chilax in mars all by myself cheesy
Bro,abeg help me rent 1-room self contain there make I dey manage too..
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
4 &5 are completely reasonable unless he was friends with the woman before me.
What he wanna spend time with some1 else when he got me? undecided
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by gabinogem(m): 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dgunnerz:

Bro,abeg help me rent 1-room self contain there make I dey manage too..
pray make i see agent wey go help u find am... tongue
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by Dgunnerz(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2016
gabinogem:
pray make i see agent wey go help u find am... tongue
Okay bro..I dey go mountain go pray..Thanks!
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by Fidelismaria: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
4 &5 are completely reasonable unless he was friends with the woman before me.
What he wanna spend time with some1 else when he got me? undecided

anoda moniker

who u hiding from
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fidelismaria:

anoda moniker

who u hiding from
u angry but dang uve found me
Re: 9 Signs That Prove Your Girlfriend Is Over-possesive by firstking01(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2016
I love em being possessive.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which One Will U Prefer / Sex In The Water – Is It Really Worth It? / Lady Spotted Proposing To His Man. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.